Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206032 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwauwa(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

It is optional if you want to pay for your Uni's accommodation,if you do so,it will be stated in your CAS.Not sure what you mean by booking,this isn't visit visa

2. The UKVI guidance for maintenance funds is £1023 for 9months for Uni's outside London, that evidence should in you/your sponsors account minimum 28days and bank statement printed should be submitted within 31days. Sponsors are parents or spouse.

3. Refer to no 2,the application will be anything from Day 29

Cheers

I have overcome and understand the sponsor part. The days the money will stay in the account is what is confusing

If the money is paid into sponsors account today 26th July, can she apply by 26 August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2022
ignis:

Please are we supposed to pay for DHL separately ? Does this mean that the passport will not be dispatched to provided address if I don't pay for DHL?
Yeah you pay for dhl separately on your biometric day at tls or online on tls website if you want them to bring it to you but if you want to collect it yourself maybe because you live close then no need paying for dhl
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwauwa(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2022
abuhusna1:

Be explicit when you say the sponsor. The only recognised sponsor is your parents or spouse apart from these duo the sponsor can only put the money in your personal account for 28 days
So if the money is put in the account today 26th July, she can apply by 25/26 August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2022
nwauwa:

So if the money is put in the account today 26th July, she can apply by 25/26 August?
If you put the money 26 of July print from 27th of July to 26th or 27th of august so the day you deposited the lump sum won't show. It's a red flag seeing a lump sum in your account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwauwa(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2022
abuhusna1:

If you put the money 26 of July print from 27th of July to 26th or 27th of august so the day you deposited the lump sum won't show. It's a red flag seeing a lump sum in your account
thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DeevaB: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Afmaag123:
Pick any date you see, then you can keep checking to change to a closer dates. Closer dates always come up.

Thank you. Gotten a closer date. One has to painstakingly keep checking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DeevaB: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2022
olowo72:
I am looking for date at Ikeja TLS. but no option to even select any appointment date under self service and assisted. Please can someone assist.

I have gotten a closer date. DM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls gurus in d house pls I need an urgent response on dis i graduated in 2017 ND served in 2018 but right now my biometric is booked for Aug 1st family of 3 my wife my baby and myself however my agent was telling me I need reference letter from my company even wen I served in 2018 dat can question how I get d money to want to travel with family of 3 since I finished 2017 pls what I know is once ur certificate is not more than 5yrs ukvi won't ask for reference letter pls
gurus in d house how does it work pls
pls duchess pls I need ur guidance on dis
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

Interesting @abuhusna1

Seems like a recent update, I'll have a look further

Thanks for providing this

Cheers
abuhusna1:

Read the image below. Infact a guy I read on this thread almost fell into this hole after tls sent him a second mail that if he did not come collect his passport in another two weeks it will be returned.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

No you don't need a reference letter, submit your NYSC certificate that should be alright

Cheers
Cjaylawson:
Pls gurus in d house pls I need an urgent response on dis i graduated in 2017 ND served in 2018 but right now my biometric is booked for Aug 1st family of 3 my wife my baby and myself however my agent was telling me I need reference letter from my company even wen I served in 2018 dat can question how I get d monenoy to want to travel with family of 3 since I finished 2017 pls what I know is once ur certificate is not more than 5yrs ukvi won't ask for reference letter pls gurus in d house how does it work pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

It might also be to cancel the visa vignette and return back to Nigeria Immigration Service

Passport is a National Identity so should belong to either the individual or returned back to the Nigeria Immigration Service

Like they would when they spot fake passports

I'll find out more about this

Cheers
abuhusna1:

Read the image below. Infact a guy I read on this thread almost fell into this hole after tls sent him a second mail that if he did not come collect his passport in another two weeks it will be returned.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

Yes you can apply by 26th of August

Cheers
nwauwa:

I have overcome and understand the sponsor part. The days the money will stay in the account is what is confusing

If the money is paid into sponsors account today 26th July, can she apply by 26 August?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello
TLS will return your passport to UKVI??
My confusion is confused.
My understanding is that all passport are stored in a safe location in TLS, the risk is the visa vignette expiring before collection.
Where did you see passport will be returned to UKVI @the bolded?
After 30 days, not before. Not before.
They will not hold onto it longer than that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If you have someone you trust to collect your passport on your behalf then you can do so

Follow this link, explore the option of ' passport collection by representative 'and provide the documents requested for someone to collect it on your behalf if this is an option you want to explore

https://help.visas-uk.tlscontact.com/acc_en/

Cheers

Wow. This is helpful. I will explore this option. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2022
abuhusna1:

Don't leave the main applicant passport hanging for two weeks if you haven't collected it they will return it to ukvi. You should have paid for DHL cos that return can be painful
really? Okay, I want to explore the option of 3rd party collection. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liciousjessy: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
no, you do not need to start all over just contact flywire via email or live chat and you will be given an extension
eljidy:
Boss, Please how did you get invoice on Flywire . Is it faster using form a with Flywire?. Kindly share the process with me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ekcfele: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2022
You can change it. My school asked me to change mine before cas was offered which took like 7 days off my application process
Amarachyy:
Good afternoon all,

my TB test is bearing university of derby school address, I want to verify if i can make use of it or i must change the address to the new school I'm going to ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Been on the que now in zenith bank for almost 7weeks. I discovered after 4weeks that they didn't process my application. I had had to go complain before it was rectified. So frustrating.
Please how do I get someone in uk to help me pay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ekcfele: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Pls can you connect with me I just received an admission I want to talk to someone who has gone through the process
ugodoris84@gmail.com

Thank you
Evergeen22:

20th of last month bro. They ve confirmed the school fees and sent out receipts.

When did you pay and when did you get your cas ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ekcfele: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Me too
ugodoris84@gmail.com
ogunsolalola:
undecided cry undecidedAnybody gotten cas from Huddersfield??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2022
hoppa:

@ Emaaaaaaa Pls when was this ?

Can you kindly provide the date you Started your Form A and it when was it is completed pls?

Am with Stanbic, thinking of changing to Unity if it is going to be faster.

I'm also with Stanbic. I'm currently at the bank sef to know what's up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tomiwiyu: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Hi gurus in the house .

Pls I want to start application for my wife ,projecting January intake . Her name on her passport as being change to effect that she is married .
Will I use the name on the passport or the name on her certificate.

Don’t mind my novice question just trying to be sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2022
August 5th is open for Abuja TLS CENTRE self service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2022
tomiwiyu:
Hi gurus in the house .
Pls I want to start application for my wife ,projecting January intake . Her name on her passport as being change to effect that she is married .
Will I use the name on the passport or the name on her certificate.
Don’t mind my novice question just trying to be sure
name on passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abby2020: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2022
I am september intake, do you have any contact of anyone in the mushin branch.cos I base in ib, and since i will need to visit the bank or after initiating it, I dont need to go to their bank?
Emaaaaaaa:
Yes but some people are complaining about the way Managers attend to someone@Ibadan.

If you're January intake, you still have enough time but if you're September intake. I will advice you choose my branch which is Mushin, Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I'm also with Stanbic. I'm currently at the bank sef to know what's up
I did with Stanbic and Zenith along with Unity bank but only debited me. My stanbic and Zenith still@ADB_REVIEWER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opeyemifelix: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello house good morning pls does it necessary for one to pay for the paid call before he can get decision message and pick up message from the ukvi? Or someone can wait till when they send message to him ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by meks007(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2022
afolayanto:
Bournemouth dont require POF before issuing CAS

Did you get CAS via email or myhub?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Pls do i have to pay for another courier service aftee making amendments in my new appointment date?

I made it on the old date , not showing on my new date confirmation email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kaykay2022: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Tops of the day to everyone!!!
Please i need clarification on something. My sister opened her bank account before her marriage and all her POF are currently in that account. Can she use the statement from the account as POF since the name on the account is different from her passport number? Please this is urgent! Thanks a million!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thelonehermit: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.