Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206152 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Davidandgo:

Hopefully, the mail for your dependents will arrive before the end of this week. Have faith.
I believe you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Web2020:
I believe you.

Abeg believe God… who I be?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Leetwho(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, please I need a template for Statement of Purpose for Marketing and Advertising for UK admission. I would appreciate any assistance. Please share via email at tope.ayanbade@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
hoppa:

@ Emaaaaaaa Pls when was this ?

Can you kindly provide the date you Started your Form A and it when was it is completed pls?

Am with Stanbic, thinking of changing to Unity if it is going to be faster.
13th of July to 24th of July, 2022

I think UBA is faster even though the charge now high@545

I also did Stanbic and Zenith, they're still @Adb_Reviewer till now while UBA debit me today. Collecting Telex tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pls gurus in d house pls I need an urgent response on dis i graduated in 2017 ND served in 2018 but right now my biometric is booked for Aug 1st family of 3 my wife my baby and myself however my agent was telling me I need reference letter from my company even wen I served in 2018 dat can question how I get d money to want to travel with family of 3 since I finished 2017 pls what I know is once ur certificate is not more than 5yrs ukvi won't ask for reference letter pls gurus in d house how does it work pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abby2020:
i went to there ibadan branch today and I was told it will take 3days to get the account number, though I have registered for the account opening and waiting to get account number so that I can proceed to initiating formA... did you go to bank for follow up after you initiate the formA?
Yes but some people are complaining about the way Managers attend to someone@Ibadan.

If you're January intake, you still have enough time but if you're September intake. I will advice you choose my branch which is Mushin, Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abby2020:

Thanks, is it of recent pls, is it possible to open their Acct today and make the initiation?
I opened in the morning and account number was given to me the same day and initiated the form A same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Usually within 3months of study so for January intake it will be from October

Most Uni's will issue CAS within November and December before Christmas break

Cheers
Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Halleend101:

Please did you have an existing account with them or you open a new account for the form A.
I opened new account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
WendieT:

Thank you very much!

Please can it be paid through the western union via form A? Please enlighten me on how you did yours.

sorry im not sure about the form A thing, im in the UK so i paid them from my UK account, it was for my brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by canadaishome: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
justwise:

Is either your friend cancel the application and reapply or he pray that he doesn't get found out but that issue will come up in future visa applications

Ok

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwauwa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes it is the only way

How then will the student have access to the funds for studies? Apart from meeting the UKVI guidance, the maintenance funds needs to be accessible by the student

Cheers

The sponsors have paid the tuition in full.
Do they need to also pay for accommodation (hostel) or a booking can do?
How much naira is ideal to be in the sponsor account( the school is outside London)
Lastly if the money is deposited tomorrow, when can she apply?

Thanks @Bourne9 and other gurus

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Davidandgo:

Abeg believe God… who I be?
Believing your positive declaration is the same thing as having faith in God. The voice of men is the voice of God

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Leyemoshood: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2022
cutebear:
Still awaiting CAS from my school after meeting all conditions 3 weeks ago! Their response is always "we are processing a high volume of CAS requests". School resumes in September; this is so frustrating!

Teesside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kife(m): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please I will appreciate feedback on this scenerio.
I have booked my appointment with TLS Ikeja but sadly, its for Aug the 24th. I really can not afford to wait until 24th.

Is it possible to reschedule this to Abuja? Or is there a way to fast track this process?

I appreciate all valid inputs�

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Ukvi has said processing will take 6weeks bcuz of ukraine issue, for some it might be shorter and some might have to wait for those 6weeks, maybe your brother's case falls in this category
graciousme:
Hello house. My brother and his wife applied for visa and three weeks is gone by tomorrow. We are getting worried already. Has anyone experienced this type of delay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 2:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Please delete this. If you re not current, try to. Don't jump in from nowhere to draw us far back.

Teezee22:
Ukvi has said processing will take 6weeks bcuz of ukraine issue, for some it might be shorter and some might have to wait for those 6weeks, maybe your brother's case falls in this category

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 3:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls gurus in d house pls I need an urgent response on dis i graduated in 2017 ND served in 2018 but right now my biometric is booked for Aug 1st family of 3 my wife my baby and myself however my agent was telling me I need reference letter from my company even wen I served in 2018 dat can question how I get d money to want to travel with family of 3 since I finished 2017 pls what I know is once ur certificate is not more than 5yrs ukvi won't ask for reference letter pls gurus in d house how does it work pls
You honestly need nothing from your nysc employer just put your nysc certificate there and you don't need to account for your study gap it's less than 5 years but if you have proof of what you have been doing provide it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Web2020:
Oh okay! The MA received email of collection on Thursday last week. That of the other dependants hasn't come and I cannot go to Abuja just to pick them up one by one. I think this method is cumbersome. We applied together it suppose to be treated together. I wish I can track the status.
Don't leave the main applicant passport hanging for two weeks if you haven't collected it they will return it to ukvi. You should have paid for dhl cos that return can be painful

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temodent(m): 4:10am On Jul 26, 2022
farnet:
Please delete this. If you re not current, try to. Don't jump in from nowhere to draw us far back.

You didn't fair better, granted the writer was wrong with an obsolete information, but you were more interested in condemning him than pushing out the accurate information.

Study visas has been reverted to the standard 3 weeks processing period. QED.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

If you want to change the location of your biometric you will need to cancel your application and start all over.

Keep checking at random odd times like people on this platform have been doing

Cheers
kife:
Hello everyone,

Please I will appreciate feedback on this scenerio.
I have booked my appointment with TLS Ikeja but sadly, its for Aug the 24th. I really can not afford to wait until 24th.

Is it possible to reschedule this to Abuja? Or is there a way to fast track this process?

I appreciate all valid inputs�

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

It is optional if you want to pay for your Uni's accommodation,if you do so,it will be stated in your CAS.Not sure what you mean by booking,this isn't visit visa

2. The UKVI guidance for maintenance funds is £1023 for 9months for Uni's outside London, that evidence should in you/your sponsors account minimum 28days and bank statement printed should be submitted within 31days. Sponsors are parents or spouse.

3. Refer to no 2,the application will be anything from Day 29

Cheers

nwauwa:

How much naira is ideal to be in the sponsor account( the school is outside London)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

It should be safe enough

Compare the prices with the airlines directly though and see if it is cheaper

Cheers
Bhoyo:
@Ducches90, @Bourne9 @Justwise and other Gurus.

Please is it safe to book a flight from wakanow website? because I can see I can use my naira debit cards to make payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello.

Log back in using the sign details from.your visa application

Go to provide biometrics it will take you to TLS page

Click on track

Cheers
TANTUMERGO007:
Abeg how to track visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 4:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Leetwho:
Dear Nairalanders, please I need a template for Statement of Purpose for Marketing and Advertising for UK admission. I would appreciate any assistance. Please share via email at tope.ayanbade@gmail.com

Check Google then modify it to suit your personal story.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

TLS will return your passport to UKVI??

My confusion is confused.

My understanding is that all passport are stored in a safe location in TLS, the risk is the visa vignette expiring before collection.

Where did you see passport will be returned to UKVI @the bolded?

Cheers

abuhusna1:

Don't leave the main applicant passport hanging for two weeks if you haven't collected it they will return it to ukvi. You should have paid for dhl cos that return can be painful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

If you have someone you trust to collect your passport on your behalf then you can do so

Follow this link, explore the option of ' passport collection by representative 'and provide the documents requested for someone to collect it on your behalf if this is an option you want to explore

https://help.visas-uk.tlscontact.com/acc_en/

Cheers

Web2020:
Oh okay! The MA received email of collection on Thursday last week. That of the other dependants hasn't come and I cannot go to Abuja just to pick them up one by one. I think this method is cumbersome. We applied together it suppose to be treated together. I wish I can track the status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

TLS will return your passport to UKVI??

My confusion is confused.

My understanding is that all passport are stored in a safe location in TLS, the risk is the visa vignette expiring before collection.

Where did you see passport will be returned to UKVI @the bolded?

Cheers

Read the image below. Infact a guy I read on this thread almost fell into this hole after tls sent him a second mail that if he did not come collect his passport in another two weeks it will be returned.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2022
nwauwa:

Be explicit when you say the sponsor. The only recognised sponsor is your parents or spouse apart from these duo the sponsor can only put the money in your personal account for 28 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adetopsy1(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello guys,

Please can anyone recommend websites to rent accommodation directly from the landlords in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2022
abuhusna1:

Please are we supposed to pay for DHL separately ? Does this mean that the passport will not be dispatched to provided address if I don't pay for DHL?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello.

Log back in using the sign details from.your visa application

Go to provide biometrics it will take you to TLS page

Click on track

Cheers

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.