Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79589 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
headbasher96:
then play along and monitor them they must fall hand
That's just it

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by einsteine(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Your girlfriend is chatting with a simp who has been sending her money without getting p.

Nevertheless, although we have since concluded that na mumu dey marry, any man who still wishes to marry must first clone his wife to be's phone and fully satisfy himself that what he sees there are things he can take.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Blackdisciple(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
There's nothing there na...

He is just a toaster she don't wanna keep mute on him, u will see all these on WhatsApp of 99.9% girls that's if they don't delete oo...
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who is the babe and who is the side preek? undecided
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by rafcrown(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
BLIND AND DUMB ?
Jay5mie:
There's nothing here, nothing at all.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
The future never disappoint cheesy
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by DLuciano: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Well, why is she offering to see him? Where? When?
Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

Several other questions...

You are getting everything wrong!

I have personally not seen anything wrong. Its possible the guy have been going grazing for her and she has not disclosed her true status to him but playing games. Perhaps the guy was committed financially on her (as you can see from the chat, the guy sends money/gifts to her to persuade and win her over). The guy have been fighting hard!

Now that she has seen your sincerity and seriousness in marrying her, she doesn't want the guy to be hurt and disappointed but politely letting him know the truth, that she is no more available and that she is getting married soon. She knows what the guy is after, but she is not ready to give in but yet needs his money. I see a girl that is trying to be diplomatic in handling her matters. She will for sure put a final stop to his craving by telling her she is engaged. She never replied him back that "I love you too" But she when she sees him, she will let the cat out of the bag.
I suggest you gently speak to her on it, help work it out with her and also stand by her in love and care.
If you read negativity on everything, you will pollute your mind and ruin your affairs or marriage.

Above all, put God first and be born again!

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Hiq0: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
A whorre belong to many men while a wife belongs to her husband only
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by franchasng: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skepticus:

At the emboldened, that line of she cheats on you if you are struggling financially is outdated. Women of today cheat on rich and broke men. Sometimes, they don't even need a solid reason to cheat. With the advent of weak, pussified men, women have become more encouraged to cheat and be disloyal as we fail to call them out or check their excesses.

Get off Nairaland, sit down quietly and ask yourself, why Nigeria rank second on the list of paternity fraud in the world, which is suffered both by poor and rich men in our society?

By the way, I don't envy men who save this overused, disloyal cûnts every weekend. Marriage to ladies of today is a foolish waste of time and resources.
You have a point bro, but marrying my wife has been one of the best decisions of my life. She is a sweet, angelic lady with beautiful soul.

Even thouth my wife has given birth, she will remarry tomorrow if I fuckup today cheesy

You need to see my son, oh boy, na superstar already....I keep blessing God for my wife and my amazing son cool
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by nicemom: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=KayCee92 post=109679120]

Nothing really in this chat bro. What I will say is that u keep this chat to urself for now and don't confront her. To satisfy ur curiousity, break that ur rule that says u shouldn't check her phone. Do more digging to backup this chat.

I agree with you this chat does not add up at all, the only thing is she has longer throat she want to keep the guy as atm machine nothing attached confront her seriously warn and watch her reaction
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by deebrownneymar: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
I didn’t know I opened a post by a baby
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Dragunz: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jay5mie:

You are mad, very mad.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by biyiwyle(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is clear and simple. She has another guy. She will leave him once you marry her and well, yes, she's having sex with the other guy.

Nothing is confusing here.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by MrMacinterchi1: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jay5mie:
then you're not seeing anything
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by MrMacinterchi1: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
because they are having doubts
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by KayCee92(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
zomby:

The quality of a lady is debased once she is secretly asking another man for money....Please keep in mind that 99.7% of naija men do not just give money away for nothing. Naija men see give away money as an investment that will be fruitful when the time is right.

When a lady has any disagreement with her man, the first thing that comes to her mind is the investor. So, don't fool yourself, this is not the girl you want in your life. Just remember that marriage comes with a lot of raining days...and as long as there is a raining day, Mr. INVESTOR will always be around and activated.

I am a retired investor (not proud of it tho)…so, I know well well how these things work.

What is the different between DOING RUNS AND PROSTITUTTION? Can someone please answer this question?

Lol, investor got me laughing grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Kaxmytex(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ur babe and the guy get history... not a random toaster wey dey chyke girl for dm, reason why he dropped the msg that his friends(sammy and mayor) paid him a visit, ur babe sabi dem by affirming to it with an "okay" reply, they are more like an ex..

The guy like ur babe, he is willing to do anything for her but he is unaware ur babe is marrying soon...

Ur babe no get feelings for him but she want them to be on good terms, reason why she dey stress on "you won't forgive me" who knows hin fit drop billing on him after marriage, let's just say ur babe wan day collect the guy money..

I don't know how desperate ur babe could be in clinging to her maga, maybe she is the type wey go use her body to get what she want, I don't know..

Ur babe nid beta convo, sit her down, nack her head with beta word, the path she dey tread no dey end well
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by movid(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
Please how can she lie her way out. Just asking. He said come to my side, she said okay. And I'm sure his side means his house..Unless we are deceiving each other. He said something about love, she didn't disregard the word. She then later told him let's see first "At his house" Shey na gospel of God he won preach for her at his side?I'm just asking cos we learn everyday.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by wirinet(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
einsteine:
Your girlfriend is chatting with a simp who has been sending her money without getting p.

Nevertheless, although we have since concluded that na mumu dey marry, any man who still wishes to marry must first clone his wife to be's phone and fully satisfy himself that what he sees there are things he can take.

You make a terrible profiler. Please read the OP's update again.

Dear All,

I wish to mention this:
We once had a quarrel about a few years back and she seemed to be with this guy...(How did I know) ?
I wanted us to travel outside the country so I requested her bank statement which the travel agent told us to bring so this same guy's name appeared severally crediting her weekly.
I punctured this, she only said there was nothing that he was just asking her out bla bla bla...she told me she has ended since we have reconciled.

Same guy has popped up again!

Which guy will be crediting a babe's account on a weekly basis and the guy is not chopping the pussy cat. The guy has been chopping the p for years, is still chopping the p and will continue chopping the p after marriage.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Whois(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Maybe she's pregnant and she decided to keep it for you know who
shocked
Kaleidoscopeman:

Hey boo have you eaten?

No, I am broke

Ok I will send you money and I am doing that because I love you

I know

Ok so don't mess up things otherwise I won't forgive

Ok, let's see each other and why did you say mess up things and not forgive

You know what I mean

Ok, God will see us through

Summary...

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by zomby(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just for a side note:
Naija women respect dudes that give them money much more than their boyfriends or husbands; they’ll do just about anything for these dudes with very little hesitation.

And a naija girl that is mentally materialistic do not change…they only get worse with marriage or age.

Sorry folks! Just keeping it real.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by LagosNissan: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dialpad:
Thats a chat between 2 people sleeping with each other, they have been engaged in this for such a long time and now perfect at coding it.

I am telling you from experience....

Run as fast as you can.... that's a coded runs girl. That's an inappropriate chat especially from someone intending to marry in 4 months.

That's why I always suggest to men, before you marry any woman, make sure you install "that app" on her phone, at that point, you can make an informed decision.

Which app?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by LagosNissan: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
sammi21:
My own too oh....she doesn't know I hacked I Facebook acc,she is very good at deleting her chat...but I don screen shot all of them and sending them to my gmail acc b4 she delete any msg me I don screen shot am...I'm playing along for now till wen I'm ready to give her the shock of her life....I can't be fooled biko

How did you do that bro?

You guessed her password?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Chno: 1:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Bro i used to like you especially on the betting thread, i didn’t know you are tribalistic
emmanuelbrown26:

From the conversation, I know that bitch must be an afonja bitch, always broke. Looking for one prick or the other to suck.
If u marry an afonja broke girl, u are on your own
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by zomby(m): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

From the conversation, I know that bitch must be an afonja bitch, always broke. Looking for one prick or the other to suck.
If u marry an afonja broke girl, u are on your own

You should visit Italy and see how your senior sisters are trading on the street.
A foool is a foool. What a shameless foool!
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by emmanuelbrown26: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2022
zomby:

You should visit Italy and see how your senior sisters are trading on the street.
A foool is a foool. What a shameless foool!
I prefer to here or their than neither here nor their. If u want to be an olosho, come and take it as a business not hiding under your mama's bed and be doing olosho.
One thing about afonja'S girls is that they prefer Ashawo kobo kobo than girls from sith South or South East that prefer it big time business. I know afonja girls well, even in my former place of work, same thing. Neither here nor their, they would be calling one simp for recharge card or small change, always broke
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by LagosNissan: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2022
bidexdo:

Abeg don't listen to any hoes here telling you to not check her whatsapp chat again, na only gf you can say you will ignore her chat, not wife to be just 4 month,

Abeg if you have acces to her phone let me show you this trick, grin grin grin

To be reading her chat when she is online on your PC if you don't have pc, you can use Chrome browser on your smartphone, just go to
web.whatsapp.com

After you go to the web version of WhatsApp on your pc just get her phone and open her whatsapp and follow the picture I post below, you just have to scan the barcode you found on the web whatapp with your partner phone,

if it's phone you have when you open the site with Chrome just click on desktop site in the three dot on top of Chrome browser, after you scan it with her phone anytime she logins when you open your web whatapp you will be seeing her chat, live and direct

So any time she logins just find some gin or any beer with you and be enjoying, cheesy cheesy cheesy prepare for the worst and be screenshot all the chat before she delete it,

So it's better you do it now or regret later when you put her for House. Before you come dey disturb us here again after weeding, all comrade cool cool cool will be on strike in that time so we won't answer you.

Those hoes aren't loyal, I hate nonsense

Still working on some plan to help you get access to her Facebook message.

Good luck.

This approach no be anything naa cos WhatsApp will always notify the target that someone else logs in.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Shhhh01(f): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Faber:
When you toast her u no tell us
When you first bleep her u no tell us
When you proposed to her u no tell us
When you did introductions u no tell us

Now you come discover na cheerful, shareful giver you want marry, u come dey worry us...

Op let me remind you there's a military revolution underway in Francophone West Africa...the West wants to destabilise the peace of West Africa...
So save us the drama with your yeye street urchin
I love this response of yours. Why is he disturbing us when transport fare is on the rise. lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.