Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79588 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Stargurl20(f): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Nawa o... There's nothing fishy here. In fact, u should be thankful for the kind of woman God has blessed u with. There's nothing to worry about here, broda.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Tboymessiah(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:
Waw... Did you say wife to be?

Can I tell you the perfect way to hurt her back?

Save this screenshot then go silent on her, disappear if possible and end all wedding plans and say no reason why...

Another way to solve this, confront her about it.

In the end you might still have to end it all...

U empty o, see wetin u dey talk

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Tboymessiah(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
One thing I noticed about woman recently is this no loyalty can be found in poor girl...they are all for the money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Codes151(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2022
What do you mean by future wife?

Get out of here mehn.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Kpokpoogri: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2022
grin by
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by saintnegroid(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are boring.. cheesy
very very boring
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by remitarich(f): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
God just use em hand expose the truth about your wife to be

9 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by tragergeorge(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
I don't know that dude but he seems I have had a hunch about him 2 years ago when me & her had small issue.
I guess that's her Achilles heel.
dating a girl for over 2yrs and you don't expect her to have such guys in her dm...?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Awoleesu(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Well, why is she offering to see him? Where? When?
Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

Several other questions...

Son, She's in the best position to answer all these questions.
My only fear is how honest she could be at it!

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Panda7(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
show it to your village head, family head or your pastor. take counseling and direction from them

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
excell0001:
this does not hold any water na

Thank you. People are so dumb. The guy was professing love for her and she was clearly ghosting him. I don't see the problem here.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by BarrElChapo(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
May God save us undecided
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by lordatkinson07(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
It is not a crime for your wife to have a toaster, whether she gives in or not is what you should consider.
From your post, there is nothing incriminating there. Except you are just looking for a loophole for you to hurt her. If truely you love the babe, confront her and let her give a convincing explaination for her action.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Irishrena1(f): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Why is he asking her not to fall his hand?

Seems to me like he's asking her out and not getting what he wants in return.

She gets or hopes to get something from him when she's broke.

First look into her financial needs

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by MufasaLion: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
She's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by saintnegroid(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

if you look carefully,you will see that the girl is trying to avoid the guy... The guy said I love you but the girl did not say that back, she keeps saying really? Why? Okay... She just wants to get money from the guy that's all.... I ain't see any attached feelings in that chat... If the girl actually liked that guy, you would have seen her expression in the chat when that guy said he will send her money

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by careytommy37(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Silly me. Here was I thinking she was chatting with a fellow babe so I was wondering what was wrong in the chat cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by franchasng: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Honestly its no longer safe to get married as a young man when you are still struggling financially. Gone are the days, our current world is hugely monetized that ladies of today hardly cope or stay faithful when there is financial handicap cry

The other guy seems to be more financially buoyant than the lady's fiancee.

God help your bachelors, sighs.

This is one reason Nigerian youths must shun tribal and religious sentiment and vote wisely.

Tinubu will worsen Nigeria's issue. My people, how far have voting the North or West against other tribes you hate so much taken you guys since 1999? Make una vote wisely oh, that your tribesman you are massively supporting might not favor you and your family oh

15 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?

There is nothing implicating there pls.

Do not allow wrong advise ruin your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by luminouz(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Future wife?

Abi ex-gf

grin grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by tragergeorge(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

didn't see where she said she was gonna go see him in this very chat you upload

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by dhope: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
I can deduced that the guy is among those on her love list before she decided to settle with you and she hasn't made final decision to cut them off or cut off other relationship. I will suggest you sit her down, let her understand that you saw it, expect her to lie if she's not God fearing, the moment she feels no guilt or sounds unrepentant about it then be rest assured that extramarital affairs continue after marriage. If she loves you sincerely, she will do everything to make the relationship works. Above all, be vigilant before, during and after ur wedding if it works BUT don't be too jealous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Lastmankc(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Her chats are shorts SIMPLY because you are with her. That's definitely her Achilles leg. Doesn't look like she is in relationship with that person but she likes that person
That's why are replies are non challant. Confront her check her attitude and stop whatever wedding if she doesn't want it.

We can't be solving marriage issues on nairaland daily abeg
Comrade relax

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by goodheart01: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro run for your life
Because from the chat you will understand the girl and the guy they Bleep normally and the guy want to send her money . even if you marry her she will Bleep alot of men when you broke or not .
It only God that can save us men from this Nigeria girls with greedy. Am always surprised only in Nigeria you will chat with a girl not up to 10mins she will be begging for money or Taxing you .God helps us

Honestly that begging and taxing dey tire me. U go chat girl for the first time, somebody wey she just meet, and under 5 mins she go tell u sey she no get gas, she no get pocket money, her sub don expire, she wan buy new phone, blah blah blah.... Hungry she-wolves

13 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Dialpad: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Thats a chat between 2 people sleeping with each other, they have been engaged in this for such a long time and now perfect at coding it.

I am telling you from experience....

Run as fast as you can.... that's a coded runs girl. That's an inappropriate chat especially from someone intending to marry in 4 months.

That's why I always suggest to men, before you marry any woman, make sure you install "that app" on her phone, at that point, you can make an informed decision.

19 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by foreshore(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

The ball is in your court
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by saintnegroid(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Sammy101111:
Some called the guy boo
The guy even tell her she should not Bleep up
She even said let see first
I think you did not read the chat
The girl is still stock with the guy
For her to ask for money and the guy said he will send it Lol. We guys are not mumu na if you dont spread your legs well them no go give money
the girl did not ask for money... The guy voluntarily wanted giving her money... Read it again
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by obailala(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
Not really enough evidence from that chat to prove anything. One cant really tell if she's cheating from that convo; it looks more like a person just playfully chatting with a friend (who obviously admires her). If it's just this chat you have, then she still has good grounds to deny everything.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Perfecttouchade: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
dimexy247:
Express
walai expressway toh wide grin

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TemmyT002(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
Faber:
When you toast her u no tell us
When you first bleep her u no tell us
When you proposed to her u no tell us
When you did introductions u no tell us

Now you come discover na cheerful, shareful giver you want marry, u come dey worry us...

Op let me remind you there's a military revolution underway in Francophone West Africa...the West wants to destabilise the peace of West Africa...
So save us the drama with your yeye street urchin

If you can't advise, just respectfully keep quiet and let others do so.
What kind of foofaraw is this?

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by saintnegroid(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Sm1 familiar is interested in her and she avoiding his advances diplomatically. I’m yet to see a real crime.

She’s not married or engaged to anybody so she’s being diplomatic.
you are very correct and that's what I want the op to see
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by dallasi: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.