Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79591 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by tonididdy(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
That's not a comfortable chat.
You should confront her immediately.
... Is there a plot to hurt you?

PS: if it's a red flag, it's a red flag unless you choose to be colorblind

7 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?
Do this if you want to get an investigative follow up on what she's up to....

Quote me if you want me to continue...
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by luminouz(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Her chats are shorts SIMPLY because you are with her. That's definitely her Achilles leg. Doesn't look like she is in relationship with that person but she likes that person
That's why are replies are non challant. Confront her check her attitude and stop whatever wedding if she doesn't want it.

We can't be solving marriage issues on nairaland daily abeg

You are a new definition of dûmb. I don't usually abuse people here but your selective blindness dey vex me.

Which nonsense clue do you want again? He said he loves her,gave her money and warned her never to disappoint him....

Shey na her brother she dey talk to ni? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Tessyaustin(f): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Confront her and hear what she has to say
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by stevups(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Go ahead with your plan. Don't delay yourself because of a post, except you have something else in mind. God has planned to change your status. Devil is not happy with your progress. Disappoint him by going ahead with your plan.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by pawesome(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
That's your Achilles heel my nigger

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FahBuLous: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are boring.. cheesy
He is not boring, you are boring.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by CrazyGranddad(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
This woman loves you and she's trying not to be rude to that guy. She's not making any promises or commitments, but she doesn't want to block that guy from sending her money.

Bros, don't allow your woman to be in so much need so as to tell another man she's hungry. It's an indictment on you.

7 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Fiscus105(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Any lady that I want to marry that can't let me have access to her social media is not qualified to be my wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Donpuffy(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
There's no issue here. The girl doesn't like that guy.

But if the guy eventually send the money to her, she may start catching feelings o and might want to reciprocate the nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by adecz: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2022
⭕️It's not easy for her to just switch off
from all the friends she made in life
before she met you.

⭕️Sometimes, even married women
run into financial difficulties which her
husband may be currently unable to
solve & she reaches out to old acquaintances.

⭕️My advice is to confront her with the
evidence and listen to her explanation
before taking any drastic decision
because even when you marry, different
challenges will come up every now and
then and there have to be matured and
diplomatic ways to handle them.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by CrazyGranddad(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2022
luminouz:

You are a new definition of dûmb. I don't usually abuse people here but your selective blindness dey vex me.

Which nonsense clue do you want again? She said she loves him,gave him money and warned him never to disappoint her....

Shey na her brother she dey talk to ni? grin

She or he? Why are your pronouns so messed up?

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2022
FahBuLous:
He is not boring, you are boring.. undecided
Fahbu why are you stealing my words tho?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by SenecaTheYonger: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Jay5mie:
There's nothing here, nothing at all.

She’s texting the guy coded format, you cheat. I’m sure you already know that but feigning ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by goodheart01: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Sm1 familiar is interested in her and she avoiding his advances diplomatically. I’m yet to see a real crime.

She’s not married or engaged to anybody so she’s being diplomatic.

Diplomatically u say, yet she opted to see him, she's collecting money from him thereby being committed, she agreed to the fact that he loves her because there's no place in that chat where she rebuked the guy for saying he loved her and neither did I see her tell him she has a fiance whom she loves and wants to marry.

Guy na ya type dem easily decieve

9 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TrackerXL: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2022
You can tell this to a fool.
It's not untill you catch deek inside toto red handed before you can assume on cheating.

All he need do is tell the girl to call the guy n ask what the chat was about for her lover to hear if she can't do that satisfactorily the affair is off. No other prove is needed.

Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by YorubaKing: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Sm1 familiar is interested in her and she avoiding his advances diplomatically. I’m yet to see a real crime.

Dem Iyabo Ojo and Mercy Ahigbe yarns... grin

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by nedekid: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2022
They are aquantances. I would have said internet early friendship but for the fact she might know 2 of his friends who came visiting.
So far there is nothing serious with her although the guy is trying hard. The lady meanwhile so far seems mildly interested, I think she will collect money without any commitment. She is not dating him and possibly never will, rather small stuff like lunch, chop chop the mugu will pay.
Truth of the matter is that there is hardly any lady even married you check the phone you wount see something.
So far I think you are safe, but this kind of conversation has to stop, it is small small cat de take catch rat.
Why lead him on and be choping his money. When yawa come has nko?

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by DSC7: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Op don enter one chance.....

In a nutshell she still loves her ex but he is not ready to settle down that's why she accepted ur proposal...

All she wants now is for the guy not to come in between you and her...

Every girl have two boyfriend:

#The one she is deceiving... cheesy

#The one deceiving her.... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Na your problem make you face am grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TrackerXL: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

I'd your girl is doing this 4 months to marriage them go help you furk her tire.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by mystery22: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
I can tell you she is sleeping with the guy,but Don't really love him just in for the money...which makes her a hoe...marry and regret later...

6 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Adjovi: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Well, why is she offering to see him? Where? When?
Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

Several other questions...

Where did she say she wants to see him. There's nothing in the message na your mind at OP they go where it no suppose dey go. When the guy say I love you wetin she reply with ? Hmmmm what else God will see her through wetin dey that one.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FahBuLous: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Fahbu why are you stealing my words tho?
You stole mine undecided not me, boring soul
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by luminouz(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
CrazyGranddad:

She or he? Why are your pronouns so messed up?

Because I'm an hermaphrodite grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Masterito(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
How is it possible to hack your partner's account and monitor it.
deewhydoski:
Don't confront her yet, there is no concrete evidence to back up or claim. Just hack her whatsapp account and be monitoring her
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by perdollar(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
If my wife to b go through my WhatsApp, Facebook and any other social media chat of years ago, months ago or days ago oreven hours ago and she takes it serious, she no go marry me again bc it's more explicit than ds normal msg. OP u r d insecure type
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Fiscus105(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nawa o... There's nothing fishy here. In fact, u should be thankful for the kind of woman God has blessed u with. There's nothing to worry about here, broda.

Thousands are fishy MA, this type of a lady is potential "one night stand" wife.

House wife that would see opportunity and fuckky man 1 to 5 times and end the relationship "sharp sharp" without traces, husband would find it difficult to get his cheating wife.

4 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by emmanuelbrown26: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
From the conversation, I know that bitch must be an afonja bitch, always broke. Looking for one prick or the other to suck.
If u marry an afonja broke girl, u are on your own
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by tragergeorge(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
One thing I noticed about woman recently is this no loyalty can be found in poor girl...they are all for the money.

Them no de loyal give poor man normally,rich man wife de always loyal..

Plus Na greedy lazy girls no de loyal,not poor girls

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by emonis88: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Them dey help u fry ur fish.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2022
FahBuLous:
You stole mine undecided not me, boring soul
You are still lying agains?
What kind of insecurity is this?are you that obsessed with my words?
I said something and you are here stealing it from me.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.