Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81823 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
tutudesz:

You will see 15 years old driving expensive car's and when you try to question them, people will tag you has bad Bella undecided
very very terrible. Dunno how I found myself in this country embarassed
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by gentlegenius(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:

While I am not for Tinubu obviously, let's look at it factually why are most Nigerians against him? What is so bad besides the obvious about a Tinubu presidency really ?

Just for intellectual conversation let's no resort to crude language pls
1. Because the buhari he brought upon us has disappointed us enormously.
2. Because Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old and unhealthy people who will surely spend our money on heath tourism to be able to survive his tenure.
3.... Should I continue?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
WOMEN FAILED TO BE WISE .
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by syntekelite(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THESE. BUT IN ALL OF THESE RITUAL THINGS AND YAHOO+ RUBBISH, THE KEY PEOPLE I BLAME ARE THE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WHO ENABLE THESE IDĮOTIC PRACTICES BY BELIEVING AND CIRCULATING THE BELIEF THAT MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY WORKS.

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT AND SOCIALLY EXPOSED, AND WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME CAMPAIGN ONLINE AGAINST THE EFFICACY OF RITUALS, THESE SET OF "WORTHLESS NIGERIANS" TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND COME TO THEIR VILLAGES TO SEE RITUALS IN ACTION. THEN, THEY GO ON TO SPREAD TALES THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE HEARD FROM SOMEONE ABOUT A CERTAIN RITUAL or CHARM THAT WORKED.

THEY BLINDLY DEFEND THESE STUPID BELIEFS OPENLY EVEN with ZERO EVIDENCE. SO TELL ME WHY MORE YOUTHS (AND NOW TEENS) WON'T CONTINUE VENTURING INTO KILLING INNOCENT KIDS AND YOUNG GIRLS OR EATING POO BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN ONE MYSTERY MONEY FROM NOWHERE.

PLEASE, WE HAVE TO DO BETTER, FIRSTLY AS ADULTS, AND SECONDLY AS EDUCATED PEOPLE.

THERE'S NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU WILL MYSTERIOUSLY GAIN 1KOBO BY EATING YOUR POO OR KILLING ANOTHER PERSON, OR COLLECTING USED MENSTRUAL PADS. WE HAVE TO BE WISER AND STOP PEDDLING THESE IDĮOTIC TALES. ALMOST ALL JUJU PRIESTS ARE STARK POOR. ORGAN HARVESTERS KILL PEOPLE AND SELL THEIR ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 5K BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO EARN FROM KILLING, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE MONEY RITUAL THING IS NONSENSE.

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY INVOLVES ACTUAL WORK AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE. THERE IS NOTHING TO ACHIEVE FROM KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ASIDES FROM MAKING YOURSELF A MURDERER, ENDING AN INNOCENT LIFE, AND THROWING FAMILIES INTO PAIN & ANGUISH.

THANK YOU.

The fastest solution is changing our home video movies.. they are the number one culprits, they have for years portrayed money rituals as normal and acceptable,they have made every physical problem seem like spiritual issues our girls have been made to believe a girl doesnt have to work except raising her legs up, whatever the unguided mind assimilates and is being fed on a consistent basis becomes normal in reality, once our movies begin portraying the right things and promoting positive outlook things will start changing..
thats why america spends billions on their movies they know the power behind telepathic suggestion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by syntekelite(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
The fastest solution is changing our home video movies.. they are the number one culprits, they have for years portrayed money rituals as normal and acceptable,they have made every physical problem seem like spiritual issues our girls have been made to believe a girl doesnt have to work except raising her legs up, whatever the unguided mind assimilates and is being fed on a consistent basis becomes normal in reality, once our movies begin portraying the right things and promoting positive outlook things will start changing..
thats why america spends billions on their movies they know the power behind telepathic suggestion
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tutudesz: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yewandequeen:
My question is, what are the Religious leaders doing about this How can we have Churches and Mosques everywhere and be experiencing such evil daily
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
smiley smiley You are also black

Rupertek:
This race of black people, their wickedness is terrible. Infeel sometimes, they should be wiped out from surface of the earth
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by izubext007: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
How our own music industry has influenced young boys to be desperate to make � money
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Amudeneogu: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
You said about mmpuri mmrri and forgot about the merciless killings and cannibalism in the same SE region. Arrrrgh what are you sef?
SHUT-UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH THERE. What of your people that kills in dosens everyday.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Berryli: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mayeldah:

Getat!!!

Who is the victim here? the yahoo boys or the greedy young ladies?

Yahoo boys, whether they are already spending money or still trying to make it, young ladies should run away from them.

will you allow your young sister date a 17 year old yahoo boy? whether he has made it or still hustling one day your sister might be the next sacrificial lamb.

Not all of us in this country are without conscience!

actually it is your entire family that will fall victim of ritualism. Did I applaud her for even dating a teenager? But at least I am bold enough to say the blame goes both ways. How about the five year old that got killed by her proprietor among many other non relationship related killings. Do we blame the victims too? Some of you all get a certain kind of excitement seeing news like this just to bash the victims. Are all those who are poor pure and holy? Nobody deserves to be killed in such a gruesome manner
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
I dont think people are ready to address the root issues, they will rather express shock to pass away the boring time.
Angelfrost:

My personal opinion is subject to multiple understanding and perspectives... I have no control over what or how you feel, and I am quite unperturbed. The facts stand! You are welcome to keep nitpicking.

Pastors welcome donations, tithes, seed offerings, etc from such individuals even when deep down, they know they should speak against them and reject their offerings. Same goes for Imams. This is exactly how I feel about making corrupt politicians welcome in temples of worship, even giving them undue reverence and privileges. I can go on and on.

There are 3 major places in the society where influence counts the most:

1. Homes and Families
2. Religious Houses (of which churches are a majority here in Nigeria)
3. Social Media

If evil people are outright and unflinchingly denounced in these places, society will stand a chance at self cleansing. This has not been the case today, hence the upsurge in such damning proclivities among youths!!!

If you have better arguments, please bring them forth... Cause you keep going round the main point here!!!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:
You see that region, I fear who no fear them... It's better my son turn to a yahoo boy, or take mpurumiri, than to be a skull miner. Imagine being this heartless at this young age ... I need to start wearing helmet

You no see lawyer, doctor or engineer or even a successful business man take compare your son, na Yahoo or drug addict you use. Let him turn out that way and you'll know it's not better for even you talkless of him

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Moneyboyz: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeez, these people should get jungle justice, they need to be hanged or burnt alive.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
rollywise:

You no see lawyer, doctor or engineer or even a successful business man take compare your son, na Yahoo or drug addict you use. Let him turn out that way and you'll know it's not better for even you talkless of him

If you can't understand sarcasm, please move and stop making a mockery of yourself.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is sad. I know these areas mentioned. These ones have seen their elder ones doing same and envied them. Someone must have shown them the way. They see them in justrite buying even what is not needed. They see them in every car stand pricing big cars heavier than their father's fortune hence they too wanna belong. God help our generation
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues
Seconded
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
foleskay:

Shut up and face the pressing issue in ur region too. Ritual is prevalent in d east too..or is it not here we read of a boy who matcheted his mother for ritual purpose in IMO. Condemn if u want condemn generally and stop hiding under hippocrisy.
See who's ranting..

You very pathetic to be honest.

I won't stoop so low to exchange words with u.

Go and feed well.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Omoluabi16:
It's all about money. That body (NFVCB) is powerless in this case. With Social media, cheap CD's, and concerts everywhere we are condemned to hear it. We can only hope that more people do not begin to act on these rubbish they see and hear. You are more like to blow if you sing about 'bombing' or disrespecting women. I dey try remember wetin I dey think when I was 17 self.
When I was 17, all I cared about was passing JAMB so that my mates will not be better than me. Nowadays, 17 years are the ones involving in money rituals so that they can use expensive phones and drive expensive cars. Our values as a society have been greatly eroded to the point where parents are encouraging their children to involve themselves in crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Bantu10: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Realists:

Igbos are devil advocate in Nigeria, they slaughter, cannibalize, push hard drugs, baby factories and many others.

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 3. Insulting a tribe
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

My personal opinion is subject to multiple understanding and perspectives... I have no control over what or how you feel, and I am quite unperturbed. The facts stand! You are welcome to keep nitpicking.

Pastors welcome donations, tithes, seed offerings, etc from such individuals even when deep down, they know they should speak against them and reject their offerings. Same goes for Imams. This is exactly how I feel about making corrupt politicians welcome in temples of worship, even giving them undue reverence and privileges. I can go on and on.

There are 3 major places in the society where influence counts the most:

1. Homes and Families
2. Religious Houses (of which churches are a majority here in Nigeria)
3. Social Media

If evil people are outright and unflinchingly denounced in these places, society will stand a chance at self cleansing. This has not been the case today, hence the upsurge in such damning proclivities among youths!!!

If you have better arguments, please bring them forth... Cause you keep going round the main point here!!!
I completely agree with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
smiley smiley I respect your honesty, and how you explained it.

Ishilove:

When I was 17, all I cared about was passing JAMB so that my mates will not be better than me. Nowadays, 17 years are the ones involving in money rituals so that they can use expensive phones and drive expensive cars. Our values as a society have been greatly eroded to the point where parents are encouraging their children to involve themselves in crime.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Slimwhyt(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
E be like say ogun state na HQ of rituals now. By the way, wetin these small boys need money for way go make dem venture into rituals? undecided cry The world is turning into something else.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Some parents actually connect their children with such 'herbalists'. And solicit for tutoring from the big Yahoo boys for their kids.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Mayeldah(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Berryli:
actually it is your entire family that will fall victim of ritualism. Did I applaud her for even dating a teenager? But at least I am bold enough to say the blame goes both ways. How about the five year old that got killed by her proprietor among many other non relationship related killings. Do we blame the victims too? Some of you all get a certain kind of excitement seeing news like this just to bash the victims. Are all those who are poor pure and holy? Nobody deserves to be killed in such a gruesome manner

Stop deviating oga, concentrate on the yahoo boys and slayqueens issue here

if a lady is murdered by a regular man she can be excused, but in Nigeria now, everyone knows the signature characteristics of yahoo boys.

Their behaviour, the way they dress, their preferred hairstyle, the way they spend money, driving big cars to school, etc. so any lady that falls prey to them should be blamed. if you are dating a 17 year old boy in 2 hundred level and he spends lavishly on you and your parents do you need a babalawo to tell you he is into fraud or rituals?

Nigerian girls never learn, stay away from G-boys they will not hear. same slay queen will turn down boys who are doing legit work.

A fly that will not hear word follows dead body into the grave!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Truth be told..

Yoruba land especially Ogun State needs to apply the approach that the Igbos applied in the mpuri mriri (whatever it called) issue so that people can be sensitized to know that no where in Yorubaland is anyone permitted to kill the other without consequences.

Edited

How many times have you seen anyone coming out to campaign against these ritual killings in Yorubaland.

The families of the boys that committed this heinous crime should be made to face the music as well. When criminals and their families are made to pay for crimes committed like these.

It will deter prospecting ritual killers masquerading as yahoo boys.

Please I know of the fact that some innocent people may be wrongfully punished but the peace that it bring will outlast the damage

If you listen to local radio stations in the south west, you will constantly hear campaign against this via some radio programs in Yoruba.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Using a girl for money ritual to go and impress another girl

Sick.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by vikstandon(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
The younger generation in this very act more than the old.
Who ever said this was the sure way to wealth...God punish am!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
tutudesz:

My question is, what are the Religious leaders doing about this How can we have Churches and Mosques everywhere and be experiencing such evil daily
honestly there is less they can do. Because even if they do outreach and dash them money it will never be enough to them, and even if they try to empower them with handwork they won't bulge cos they are not ready to work. Average youth wants to ball large and have fast money. They are not ready for follow the due process. There is so much mess in the country and our law system so poor, the thief they arrest this week would be tm granted bail some weeks after. Many wrong things going on in the country.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:
What is happening to our youths? Teenagers are now looking for the fastest way to make money and have chosen fetish rituals. God.

It is high time the government wakes up and addresses this menace once and for all.
They are learning from psalmz
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:
What is happening to our youths? Teenagers are now looking for the fastest way to make money and have chosen fetish rituals. God.

It is high time the government wakes up and addresses this menace once and for all.
fastest way is actually and understatement. Lightening way is the right word.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by funshow21: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yewandequeen:
ritual killing is now an Africa thing!! it is only a matter of time before we start walking with guns and knives.....trust anyone at ur own peril..
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Not just the native doctors. They should go after any entertainer who uses his songs to promote yahoo and other vices.
They should go after psalmz too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.