Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48824 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by lomprico(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species

Any girl, not only yoruba
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Philistine(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

No! ritual killings is more prevalent in South East than South West.

Last time we read here of a ritualist's son trying to kill his mother for rituals in SE. Your likes disappeared from the thread but will be everywhere over SW news to taunt and insult Yorubas.

Okija shrine is still very much in our mind where hundreds of human skulls were discovered. The recent raid on ritualist and kidnappers hideouts in Anambra exposed you people as complicit and tolerant of ritual killings. The SW won't cover up crimes like the Igbos who cover theirs and even play victims. Isn't it funny that some Igbo leaders still feel Igbos are innocent and Kanu should be released unconditionally?
It's not your type that should be castigating Yorubas when far worse things are happening in your backyard.
It is better to be silent than yapping thrash. Stop disgracing Yorubas with foolish utterances. Silence is golden in some cases.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Diligent1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
oga shut up abeg. Why wouldn't your state government employ none indigens when you all are too lazy to work but crave Benz?
The man is correct, giving out jobs that are meant for indigens to outsiders also cause this.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sukar886: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Afonja and ritual killing are 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by franchasng: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lets not condemn the whole Yorubas, it is specifically done by Yoruba Muslims and it is Yoruba Muslim Alfas that inspire and deceive these Yoruba Muslim youths into believing that they can become rich through human rituals they can Ogun Owo.

Yoruba Muslims please Ogun Owo na scam!

It is high time Yoruba Christians start to separate themselves from these barbaric Yoruba Muslims learning barbarism from their terrorist brothers from the Futa Jalon hell fire, wicke souls destroying the lives of my lovely Yoruba chicks angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Traditional leaders in Yoruba land birthed ritual killings.

8 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by flokii: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:

Guy, yiu are a Nigerian. Stop reasoning abnormally.

What you insinuated is the order of the day in all states of the federation

People from other states already work in all state of the federation.
Federal character wise.

All these young people indulging in ritual killing want quick money that's the reason we are hearing all this mess besides this isn't the first time this stuff is happening
Even when the economy made sense
Skull mining happened.
Na laziness and greed dey worry those ones
They want to drive Benz and carry fine ladies

The idle hand is the devil's workshop..
When you leave people idle with no jobs, they resort to crimes of all sorts while some venture into ritual killings.

The religious leaders are not helping matters either. I have witnessed several cases where pastors pray for members to buy jeep, range etc. and I'm like.. which work are they doing to acquire such.
The churches just want people to pay tithes and sow seeds without knowing their source of income. You do realize the number of unemployed graduates in Nigeria now is in all time high right?
We can't sit down, fold arms and expect miracles to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Diligent1:

The man is correct, giving out jobs that are meant for indigens to outsiders also cause this.
lol. If 20% of afonjas reason the way both of you do, then I'm afraid news like this will never stop

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by bmdmix11: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
Ritual killings is on the rise in the South West.
Government should beam her searchlight on Babalawos and any those fake.

The league of Imams and Alfas should re-orientate their members. They need to change their curriculum at the various Madrasa.
You can't be a Alfa and a Babalawo at the same time

any fake? so the real ones should b allowed to go

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by chiefobdk2: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
JOemmy:

It's really a shame their traditional and political leaders like tinibu and the oni of ife is not even saying anything about the menace that have been ravaging that region for years maybe it's actually a cultural thing over there.
the person that contested the oni stool against the current oni is incarcerated for ritual killing...its culture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Stronghold91: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
PHIPEX:
Even with all the church camps in Ogun state they have refused to leave rituals
chaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
lomprico:

Any girl, not only yoruba
more of Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sterlingD(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
sterlingD:
All the elders both government and non government,security operatives,the Traditional rulers both paramount and non paramount and all the holders of the traditions of the region should come together at a round summon all the herbalists, traditional medicine men or babalawo as they are called for serious talk. This thing has to stop it can not continue If the thing been no touch any body for body make him shake and fear now it has.Person need to shake,fear and shock to the bone if the people don't stand up now and say enough is enough and do something.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by iscom(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
E tired me self
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by flokii: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
Lets not condemn the whole Yorubas, it is specifically done by Yoruba Muslims and it is Yoruba Muslim Alfas that inspire and deceive these Yoruba Muslim youths into believing that they can become rich through human rituals they can Ogun Owo.

Yoruba Muslims please Ogun Owo na scam!

It is high time Yoruba Christians start to separate themselves from these barbaric Yoruba Muslims learning barbarism from their terrorist brothers from the Futa Jalon hell fire, wicke souls destroying the lives of my lovely Yoruba chicks angry

Ori bi be ko ni ogun ori fi fo..
Thanks for your ill-thought advice but we don't need it. Not all muslims are bad same way it's not all christians that are good.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Brownshoe: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let the crusade start from nollywood movie, they should censor, any of their films must not even have any form of traditional rite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

No! ritual killings is more prevalent in South East than South West.

Last time we read here of a ritualist's son trying to kill his mother for rituals in SE. Your likes disappeared from the thread but will be everywhere over SW news to taunt and insult Yorubas.

Okija shrine is still very much in our mind where hundreds of human skulls were discovered. The recent raid on ritualist and kidnappers hideouts in Anambra exposed you people as complicit and tolerant of ritual killings. The SW won't cover up crimes like the Igbos who cover theirs and even play victims. Isn't it funny that some Igbo leaders still feel Igbos are innocent and Kanu should be released unconditionally?
It's not your type that should be castigating Yorubas when far worse things are happening in your backyard.
What do you know about Orkija Shrine?
You're talking nonsense you know nothing about Orkija Shrine

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
this is really pathetic.. only God can judge. cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by franchasng: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
I thought it was the Igbos that loves money the most. But it's like this tribe has taken over.
Igbos love money and they work hard for it. But Yorubas love money and prefer to get it the easy way, either through money ritual (ogun owo) or wire fraud or treacherous politics. They hate working hard to till the soil to make money, especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Yoruba Christians and Atheists seems to be the most honorable people in Nigeria, but you see Yoruba Muslims? They are as evil and wicked as Fulanis from futa jalon hell fire!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pls timaya is an ijaw man cos I know someone will definitely mention Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Beremx(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.
what has this nonsense you just wrote got to do with the topic? Stop shying away from the problem and face reality

7 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by mrnelsono(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Young teenagers want to ride benz by all, no one want to work for prosperity

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by olamike02: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oceanblaze:
Very anyhow afonjalastic people
Are you old enough to know of OTOKOTO INCIDENT in imo State. Or the discovery of a morgue where corpses of kidnapped victims are deposited in Rivers State. Crime has no tribe,it's everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by flokii: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
Let the crusade start from nollywood movie, they should censor, any of their films must not even have any form of traditional rite.

Or even cancel/ban any movie on rituals and ritual killings.. the house of reps. can move for such and any producer or actor in such movie be sanctioned.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by theTranscriber: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
tempusfugit:
But joke apart lagos aside south west is poor, ogun, osun and ekiti, this three states re heavily underdeveloped, ondo way more better!!!
ondo better than where?
Ondo I am now?
Lol
Ogun is far better than Ondo

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by bigcasava1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

My friend go and face the ritual killings by IPOB in South East where 10 girls were murdered to prepare charm and several others killed in the last couple of months... or is it the cannibals that have taken over your enclave where they now set trap for humans in broad day light, catch and dismember their bodies to prepare egusi soup.

Look at who is talking.. pot calling kettle black.
but he is not Igbo man. Wetin Igbo do una? Timaya is ijaw from Bayelsa state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

The idle hand is the devil's workshop..
When you leave people idle with no jobs, they resort to crimes of all sorts while some venture into ritual killings.

The religious leaders are not helping matters either. I have witnessed several cases where pastors pray for members to buy jeep, range etc. and I'm like.. which work are they doing to acquire such.
They churches just want people to pay tithes and sow seeds without knowing their source of income. You do realize the number of unemployed graduates in Nigeria now is all time high right?
We can't sit down, fold arms and expect miracles to happen.

Oga it's not an excuse

It's not at all

By the grace of God, I paid my school fees in OND FOR IBADAN

I dey do security Join school

Nor be say I too know
I nor waitfor church people or government.
When I go to church if I have I give, If I don't have I won't give, no man of God can force anyone to give it's voluntary.

Guy I don hawked no be shereshere

Those boys want quick money and want to live large
That's why,
nothing else.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Nisiw365: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
goaldynboy:

In that case all Yoruba indigenes of Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti should vacate their civil service jobs with Lagos state government and return to their various states to be employed!

But is your peanut brain telling you that it was lack of employment that pushed a 17year-old-boy to commit murder for money rituals?!
meth cannibal, yorubas are one ok. Go to your backward enclave

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by bigcasava1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
so far if you are not an hypocrite you would agree that ritual killing is rampant in West than east.

Na months ago you say that one happen but na everyday skulls dey go down in dozens in west

Talking of cannibalism, the ritualists who prepare these charms for yorubas is like they didn't tell you the users have to drink these concoction prepared with the skull

So what do you mean by cannibals again
the southwest Keep making headline on skull mining. Me I dey fear afonja well well oo

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by franchasng: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Ori bi be ko ni ogun ori fi fo..
Thanks for your ill-thought advice but we don't need it. Not all muslims are bad same way it's not all christians that are good.
Any Yoruba Muslim Alfa is a coded Ogun Owo Babalawo hiding under the cloak of Islam to deceive people.

All that is in their hearts is how to kill and destroy for money. Its either they are selling charms to attract girls without their consent or they are deceiving people to bring human parts to prepare charms for them to become rich. That's why Hausa-Fulani Muslims don't worship at any Mosque a Yoruba Muslim is the Imam, go figure out

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by TheSameGuy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
So you're also the beast. angry

When we'll u take your life seriously Mr canceller
OmovuduTheBeast:

Stipend collector, are you ashamed to make comments?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.