Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255372 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Foureyes(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
I will mention you there.
Pls mention me there too

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by HiideaConsole(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adeshina12 just drop the link

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I am with you there wink

Please mention me there.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
I could not believe I've stayed for almost three weeks without seeing Ifeoma, we talked on the phone for like three minutes, I don't know what we were saying, but I know we were talking. She cut the call and I Began to think about her again. This Enugu is very boring, Onyeka I see him only weekend, Blessing,this one I was still trying to woo her,so we don't talk that much.

Finally in October registration began,I now got things to distract me. My sister refused to follow me and do the registration, she said everyone will be doing it themselves, that I should ask questions and I will be shown around.

I went to school that day,I wore my timberland,White jean and top,I wanted to look like a clean boy. Normal registration, students were many, we wanted to collect admission letters, I've been in the queue for like an hour, when one guy just came,went to the front and pushed the girl and he became number three on the line. The thing pain me,Lagos boy dey queue, this one just come from nowhere come enter our front, I'm like eighteenth on the line.

I moved from where I was and entered his front.

Boy: Who be this one you want die?

Me: You know who I be you for no break this line. (Warri intonation)

Boy: all this Delta boys and trouble, I just leave you o, i no want cause wahala for here,if not I for no let you stay here.

Me: If them born you well try am na.

Boy: I don leave you make we end this matter, before other people go come scatter this line. I dey here yesterday before them scatter the line. We introduced ourselves and that was the beginning of our friendship. Festus has this bad boy look,marks all over his head,when you see him you go know say this one na bad boy,but me,if you see me,I have this baby looks,that makes people think I cannot hurt a fly

I collected my admission letter, wait for him and he collected his,I took him to the restaurant and we ate,he's not into girls things, so he drew me back in that aspect. He left and I didn't see him again till after two weeks, by then I was through with all my registration and I've even collected my reg number.

Festus: This your name is too long,I can't remember it,I've been thinking what is your name since I saw you. I told him my name again and he started calling me Oy. That was how the name stuck to me.

Me: Where have you been I've not seen you,I'm done with all my registration, have you finished yours?

Festus: I no get money, I go hustle, still my money never complete.

Me: Don't you have parents, why don't they want to pay for you,abi you don chop the money them give you?

Festus: You guys are lucky that have parents that pays your fees,I've been paying mine since ss2,I know how I hustle before I fit get this one. How much remained I asked? If I see who go borrow me 3500,I go pay 4000. No worry I go give you ,but you go pay me back.If I just finish my registration, I dey go hustle for two weeks, so if I come back I go pay you immediately,i go come start lectures. I gave him the money the next day,we were not in same department, but same faculty. He finished his registration,collected his file and I didn't see him for almost a month again,when I saw him he was looking really good,he bought new clothes. He didn't give me my money, but he promised he will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samzie(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard:
can u quote me there?
I'm unable to see it

Mention Me there please

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
We were going home when I saw Blessing, this girl dey play hard to get,she's not giving me the time I need to talk some words into her heart.

Me: Blessing,why are you avoiding me? I've invited you to my place severally, but you have refused to come.

Blessing: So you expect me to come to the house of a total stranger, if you want to see me let's hang out in a public place

Me: I don't know anywhere, where will be good for you,lets meet there tomorrow afternoon.

Blessing: Polo park,by 3pm,I will be through with my lectures then. OK see you there tomorrow. I don't know the place,but I know I can find my way there. Festus is always angry whenever he sees me talking to any girl, I had to tell him,its what gives me joy. He wanted to follow me to Polo park i refused.

I got there,by 3,I was there waiting for more than an hour before Blessing came.

Blessing: Sorry for keeping you waiting, I forgot I booked a date with you I was already home before I remembered. Hope you are not angry with me.

Me: I am angry, but what will I do. You are the angel and I won't mind waiting. I ordered food for us,we ate. I told her how I felt about her and why it will be an opportunity for her to date a guy like me. I was still using all my flows on her,when a guy showed up. He just came said some strange words, na you. I told him its not me,I've never heard that kind of place in my life. He just said OK,which one you go buy for me and moved ahead.I later told the guy selling to give him drink.

Blessing: Where do you know that guy from?

Me: I don't know him,today is my first time of seeing him,who is he?

Blessing: I don't know him,but he looks like this cult boys,be careful with them. That one is her business, what are you saying about you been my girlfriend? Is this how you disturb girls in Lagos, i heard Lagos boys are players.

Me: Do I look like a player, if you see them you will know,since I came to Enugu I've not talked to any girl. That was how Blessing became my first girlfriend in Enugu.

I was not meeting up with Gst lectures, because the house is a bit far from the school,my in-law suggested I get a place close to the school, that was how I moved to Artisan.

Where I moved to was far from where Festus stays,so he was always sleeping in my hostel. Festus is a ju like me,but he's doing as if he's a cultists. We started scaming pre degree students, promising them admission,Festus came up with the plan. He will tell them that my in-law will help them with admission, we started to collect five thousand from them. We will stand close to the admission office where names are pasted,if we see you are not smiling, we will work up to you and promise to help you,but you will pay 5k,to secure the admission. Our victims were mostly females,we've gotten about 30k,while I've used that way to bleep 3 of the girls. But we go jam one girl that changed the cause of our lives forever.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fake lies.....things that never happened!
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCuteking:

Please mention me there.
Okay
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Goan write your own gettat of here you're disturbing us

22 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
who's this again bayii

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Localgrandpa: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

We are enjoying the lies so please free us,..

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Who be you? Stay away from this thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by monerozi5590: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
But was there anything like miracle centre in the 90s? If there is, it there means 9ja don spoil tei tei be that oh.

Good story and i am enjoying it.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jasonex4(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
monerozi5590:
But was there anything like miracle centre in the 90s? If there is, it there means 9ja don spoil tei tei be that oh.

Good story and i am enjoying it.

Yes...

E don tay wen naija educational system don cast...

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
@op where are you na since morning ABI you don forget the story?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Peskid: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Getting more interesting
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Blessing claims we are dating, but she's refusing to come see me,with no genuine excuse for that, she'll say whenever I'm ready I'll come, its almost a month she accepted to my girlfriend. If she refuse to come bleep me,I will break up with her this year,I see no reason we are dating and can't bleep.

My sister told me my dad will like to speak with me,so we called his office line.

Dad: How are you,how is school? Who is Ese,do you know her?

Me: Yes sir,she is my classmate in secondary school.

Dad: OK. do you need anything, hope you are coming home for Xmas?

Me: I will come na,I don't need anything. Mama David is giving me everything I need. Give the phone to your sister. How did this man know Ese, why is he asking if I know her? I remembered the necklace Ese gave me,I collected it from inside the bag it was in my sister's house. My sister was surprised to see the necklace, you be big boy you don buy gold,your own good o,I told her I brought it from Lagos,that its a gift, from my friend. That was how I started wearing that gold.

Lectures were going on well,I wasn't missing lectures, but after lectures I do my things, hunting for girls,and doing our scamming work. Out of the six peoples money we collected three of them got admission, we didn't do anything, we just bought supplementary form, those ones were lucky their names came out. We were happy. Festus bought a Walkman,and we were enjoying our lives,until Ogechukwu brought Ndidiamaka,for us to help her,because Oge has gotten admission and we worked it for her.

I was not there when they met Festus, admission was closing at the end of November, he was still hopeful, she said she wanted banking and finance. Her jamb score was one hundred and seventy three. She gave Festus eight thousand. Festus told me about itbut didnt tell me how much he collected. When I saw her jamb score I was like

Me: Why you collect this girl money? Them no fit give her admission na.

Festus: You think say I wan give her admission before, make she go do diploma, I dey go buy diploma form for her,her name go come out from there,if she like make she no go,that's why I collected this amount, so I can have enough change.

Me: How much you collect? Guy give me my three five na.

Festus: Don't worry forget how much I collect, I'll give you your money tomorrow. This guy want scam me,you have money, you don't want to pay me,almost two months.

Her name came out,accounting in diploma, she wasn't happy, but we convinced her,we thought everything was fine,she even gave us one thousand as thank you,and said she will start making arrangement for school fees and registration.

Blessing was weird,today I will think I'm making progress, the next day,it will seem as if yesterday did not happen, but she will always meet me in school,let's go to the house. She will say a big No. Today she did same thing an angrily left me. I went to look for Festus, he was with some of his departmental guys. Oy fine boy,they were hailing me,I sat down with them,we were all gisting when Ndidiamaka came.

Festus: Nd how far? This one you are here,are you through with your registration, abi you don start lectures?

Ndidiamaka: My brother say no be that kind admission I dey find,you should give me back my nine thousand or he will come and collect it himself. The girl walk away from us.

Festus: No mind her,girl wey don do registration, begin attend lectures, come dey talk nonsense, which money she want collect, make them come na,we dey wait for them.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Festus and Oyin have enter one chance. Let me cry for them in advance cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2022
The way she walk out on us gave me concerns. I went to look for her,I didn't see her for two days,the third day I saw her in the lecture hall,I waited until they finished.

Me: Ndidiamaka, its you I'm waiting for. You know my in-law spent money giving people in the admission office, and other things, how do you want us to go collect the money from them. You have even started lectures.

Ndidiamaka: I don't know, what my brother said I should tell Festus is what I have told him.

Me: Is your brother a student here,which department is he?

Ndidiamaka: He's in mechanical. I don't have issues with you,its that your friend,he is claiming stubborn, he will see himself in Esut.

Me: It hasn't gotten to that level,let's sort things out,we are matured people, no need of bringing in your brother into this.

Ndidiamaka: Then tell him to refund me my money, at least five thousand.

Me: No wahala, I'll see what I can do. I told Festus my discussion with Nd,the guy think say na play thing,he said he's not giving her any dime. I'm doing that,because if he gets into trouble, I won't stay neutral I'll always support and fight for him,and it will affect me also.

After much persuasion Blessing finally agreed to come see me in my hostel, I've been to hers like six times, na she no dey come see me.

Blessing: Everyday come to my house, now I'm here,what do you want to do with me in your house? We just sat,talked, talked and more talk. After like two hours she stood up,said she's leaving. So all the come to my house you have been disturbing me with it's still to come and talk? I am going, I won't come here again.

Me: It just dawned on me that since I've been with this girl I've not discussed sex talk with her. So you want to carry all this sexy package you came with and go without at least giving me a small piece to taste.

Blessing: What did I bring here? So na this thing this girl want? From the way she was smiling sheepishly, I knew I can continue, maybe I may get lucky.

Me: Your pretty self, at least let me get a bite at the cherry. I don't understand what you are saying, Blessing don sit down again for my small foam. I began to whine her,told her it has always been my dream to kiss her sexy lips.

Blessing: If you had it in mind, why have you not told me?

Me: Drawing closer to her,I'm waiting for the right time like now to not just say it,but do it. That was how i kissed her sexy lips. From that day Blessing and I began to bleep ourselves, after we finished bleeping that Saturday.

Blessing: You are not a virgin,and you will be talking out of point always, if you want to toast a girl tell her what you want,don't be following back door, that was why I did not want to visit you,because I thought it was talk you will be talking. The babe give me new O.T.

I followed her to town so I can spend the weekend in my sister's house,I went to Blessings' house on Sunday and we still bleeped.

Whenever I'm in my sister's house I get the opportunity to call Ifeoma, that Saturday I called our neighbor,he told me to call back in thirty minutes, so he can go call Ifeoma from her house. I called back and she was there,she told me how she was missing me and can't wait to see me again,dont worry I'll be back in two weeks time,wait Ebi want talk to you.

Ebi: You dey come Lagos abi? Come o,wahala dey. He cut the call. Why you cut the call,which kind wahala dey? I go find out small time. Wahala is brewing in Enugu, one don already set for Lagos.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by VEXT: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Fire on
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Philip25(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2022
This story the sweet the go
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by greattybee(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it

Please mention me there too ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Marvieduke(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it

Mention me there
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
mention me there please
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DestinyToRule(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
I love your story... Fire on.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
I think Ese is pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holywizard:
I think Ese is pregnant

Yeah. It's obvious

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Maybe ese Don go introduce herself as oyin wife for house

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Doctee:
Maybe ese Don go introduce herself as oyin wife for house
That girl can do and undo grin Desperate girl

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nerdfrost(m): 2:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Omo this tori sweet wellas

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Ndidiamaka and I became friends, not because I liked her,but I was trying to avoid the wahala that was brewing. She was mistaking my closeness with her that I wanted relationship and she was urging me on. Me I no kuku like her,her ibotic intonation is a turn off.

Because of the late intake of new students exams was not happening this year,some students have not resumed, we've not done matriculation yet. This school no serious o,all they are interested in is packing students like sardine inside a small lecture room. in my department we are almost three hundred. Two weeks to Xmas, I told my sister I'll be travelling to Lagos the next week, they began to prepare for my journey. This Ibo people and the way they treat their in-laws.

Festus has refused to give ND any money, I pleaded with him to give her even if its three thousand,that I will use my closeness with her to make her collect that one,my guy say anyhow them want am him ready.

Blessing came to stay with me for five days,before I will travel, we go to school together and come back together. One bad thing about her,she will never bring her money, she believe guys money is to be spent, while that of a lady is to be saved. I wasn't complaining, because I was hitting the pussy. There is this girl I'm eyeing, I don't know anything about her,but if Blessing no do well,if I come back from Lagos I no go talk to her again. I'm just using her to satisfy my sexual urge in a new land I came to.

I was ready to go to Lagos, my in-law bought things to give my parents, this things, those people no need am,I told him,he still ask me to give them. I didn't want to carry load, so I was looking for excuse, still I carried them. The luxurious I entered was not full,due to the fact it December,most people are coming from Lagos and few are going to Lagos. So we didn't use seat number to sit down. We were less than thirty that were in the bus. We got to Akwa by 9pm,the picked other people, I saw a beautiful naive girl sitting alone on a seat of two,I went to join her,I don get company to Lagos. She schools at Unizik and stays at police barracks surulere,I promised to visit her,she just put her head on my shoulders as if we've known ourselves for long. They stopped her at Ojuelegba and I came down at maza maza. My load plenty so I wait till morning before I move. When I got home,the first person I saw was my brother, and he said,you go still be papa,Ese don get belle,the thing don dey show, everybody don sabi.

Me: Is Ifeoma aware of it.

Ebi: She never know, but she go still know as you don come, because that girl want come begin stay here.

Me: Stay where? Make them no try that one. We parked everything inside the house, I dropped my bag. Ebi make I see Ifeoma, got there,she's not around, the mum asked me about school and all those stuffs. She said she likes my necklace, I remembered I was wearing Ese's necklace. Make I go see Ese. I got to her house, she was so excited to see me. Belle don dey show, no one needs tell you. She hugged me so tight.

Me: Ese what is this?

Ese: I'm carrying your baby. it seem the ground should open up and swallow me.

14 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2022
How did this happened? This girl has killed me

Ese: How,is it me that did it myself. please let's leave the blame game. You are back that is the most important thing. How is school? i missed you so much, I was sick for two months and I know its because I wasn't seeing you that was why,now that you are back, I'll be fine. Wow! You put on my necklace. Serious matter dey ground, this one dey talk missing you or not missing you.

Me: How is your mum taking it,how did Ebi get to know you are pregnant?

Ese: My mum said since its you no problem, that you just have to do what is necessary.

Me: How Ebi take know?

Ese: My mum and I went to your house, it was Ebi that went to call your dad for us. Your father said since you are not around, we should wait till you come back. Chai!!! This people don kill me,no wonder, the man dey ask me if I know Ese.

Me: I just came to tell you that I'm back, I'll come in the evening to see your mum,just came to tell you that I'm back.

Ese: I thought you will stay with us till afternoon,Oyin please stay with me, I've missed you so much.

The good news of the matter was it was not yet blown out into the street,but as i don come back everybody go hear. I was going home and so many things were running through my head,why did I come back,which bleep give Ese belle,how will Ifeoma take this, my papa go kill me. I was still thinking till I met Ada on the way.

Ada: Oyin welcome, when did you come back?

Me: I just came back, few hours ago,I went to see my friend.

Ada: What did you bring for me? You are looking better than when you were here,school good for your body.

Me: Don't worry, I go bring am come give you for house.,That was how we were talking until I got home. Ebi was laughing at me,confusion don enter your head,use condom you no go gree,she go follow you go Enugu.

Me: Abeg make we see Yusuf, maybe him go get solution for us.

Ebi: Yusuf is not around, he traveled to Cotonou, he will come back next year. he said that so I won't see the guy. You want to marry her?

Me Gawd forbid, I no want marry her,wetin go happen to Ifeoma, I no fit try am.

Ebi: If daddy ask you,tell am say you no go marry her,but una dey bleep, him go know how to settle the matter with her mother. Comot am for your mind make you no die before your time. Mama David take care of you,see as you fine come back,give me that your sanchus make I wear am comot in the evening. Na so I lie down dey think, I slept off till 6pm. I told Ese I will come see her mother that evening, my brother said I should hear my parents opinion, before I go and give Ese and the mum false hope. I didn't go that evening I was waiting for the bashing from my parents this evening when they return from work.

All the plans I had from Enugu to come paint area red don cast. All the clothes and expensive perfume I bought I no go fit use am. I no sure say if I see pussy I go fit bleep,everything don cast.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.