Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again (2976 Views)

What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House... / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Michelle55: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let me sit here and read an episode of things that never happened! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by 21savages: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Darkseidxx:
When e reach to Bleep She was wearing yansh pad
Reminds me of my Ex..
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Elimon(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Everytime she comes to my place "buy this, buy that... I want to eat.... I want to see a movie"
She go even stay two days come spoil other maps wey I get wey even better pass am. But she no gree free pvssy and she never even care how e de do me for body sometimes, always "no"
I just kukuma stop to pick her calls

4 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Prettygirl200(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109830644][/quote] [center][/center] grin grin grin so u don't want her to eat abi? Oya invite me so I can continue from where she stopped grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Prettygirl200(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
dopedan:
She saw alert of 3.5m and my balance as she was going through my phone. Na so she come dey bring up marriage talk and i no dey even date am o na just weekend stuff hmm she no gree leave my house o I remember my account balance running into 25m wen she saw it, girls will always be girls
hahaaaa see money �� should I cum and visit u too : grin grin grin
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Exkandayee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
I no deh stop to deh call girl's,I store their numbers,I call them when conji comes knocking,I have like 17contacts of free pussy, before I don call reach 10 one go come,if you get smelly cuntus I no send,I put my condoms, you go ontop ride me till I burst,I bid u farewell,but e get one girl for my Street weh no deh gree come again if I callam,I think maybe I no deh treat Dem well,I met her base on relationship,banng her the next day,then tell her let's become friends,omo e painam but she no go do anything nah,we don't fu ck almost 2weeks nothing deh come out from my side,she no deh gree come again,the girl no fine but she Sabi bang,I love her moans when she wanna cum,,,

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by toujurs: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
We met at a hotel, Damn the girl creamy pussy smells real bad, when i got my nose closer, and i have already deeped my dick, the smell made me loose my erection, i still see her comments here. I dey pity the man wey go accept no sex till marriage with am, because i know that would be her next plan to tie down a man cry.

3 Likes

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't know where y'all always meet ladies with bad hygiene but because of such bad encounters, y'all will come out to start screaming "Women are hoes," "All girls are dirty and gluttonous," etc.

All I know is that you attract your type. Shalom!
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by Amb1045(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
I don't know where y'all always meet ladies with bad hygiene but because of such bad encounters, y'all will come out to start screaming "Women are hoes," "All girls are dirty and gluttonous," etc.

All I know is that you attract your type. Shalom!
getat abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by YourFavorite21(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
It depends on her character, if she lacks manner , or can't engage in a sensible conversation I will easily get bored and that's the end.
Re: What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again by aminusodiq(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
Guys , what made you invite a lady and never wish to invite her again ?

Ladies come listen and learn .
she was so dry..
Told her I can't cope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? / Someone Should Please Save A Soul / Why You Are Not Married ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.