Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This (44572 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dailyparrot:
Sadly, we've lost our both parents.
The girls parents are late too.
None of my siblings are in the village. Her brother in the village never see road...
How old are the kids by the way? And is your brother equally concerned that his kids have been out of school for so long? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by faithfull18(f): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

She was never your brother’s type, and yet he slept with her and got her pregnant. Irresponsible if you ask me.

If they want it “I got her pregnant”, if they don’t “she took in”. Na she give herself belle?
Lol, when you tell them not to smell what they can't eat, they will tell you they are smart.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by ImaIma1(f): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Terrible mother.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by shantti(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
It could be that the part of Ikorodu where they’re living is not safe, and your brother’s wife is just being careful with the children.
I’ve heard that most part of Ikorodu isn’t safe for anything. Cult clashes from time to time.

Clap for ur self, woman defender

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by verybadmouth(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Such a very wrong wife to marry like many others
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by cmecproblem(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Provocation.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
shantti:

Clap for ur self, woman defender

Some say I’m a defender of men too, so I’ll take that as a compliment. cheesy
The easiest way to live life is to be true, fair minded, and just.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:
My brother lives in the remote part of Ikorodu. They have three kids.

The children didn't go to school throughout last term and this term again, they've been staying at home. When other kids in the compound have gone to school, his kids will remain at home with the wife doing nothing.

The reason the wife stopped the kids from going to school is because she wants them to leave that part of Lagos and move to the developed part of Ikorodu or any township part of Lagos.

Invariably, she's using the kids staying at home to protest and punish the husband, maybe?

I feel she's punishing the kids and not the husband. My brother leaves for work very early in the morning and will not be able to take the kids to school himself.

He's not financially capable of relocating at this time but I feel he can plan with his wife and save towards relocating, maybe in a year's time but I doubt the wife is taking the best approach.

The wife said she's not taking up any job or starting any business until they relocate from that area. So for now, the whole burden is on my brother.

Please, what's the best approach to this their family issue. We don't want to take side and go hard on the wife, but, don't feel she's taking the best decision for the kids.
IF what you typed is the Truth, then, I still don't know how YOUNG MEN end up with Leeches especially when it comes to marriage.
I can't even raise my daughters to be so.
They must learn skills as well as formal Education.

You can never compare someone who stays put at home doing nothing to raise IGR to someone who goes out daily meeting people to make ends.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by SmartyPants(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
The things men tolerate these days.

I can take a lot but no single threat to my kids well being will be tolerated for a second.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by descartes400: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Beremx:
In most cases, when a couple wants to rent an apartment, the wife’s choice is always what is agreed upon
. My question is, didn’t she know her husband rented an apartment in the remote part of Ikorodu? If she did, then it’s so callous and wicked for her to use her kids to protest her anger. The couple should sort their issue amicably

In most cases, when a couple wants to rent an apartment, the wife’s choice is always what is agreed upon

The above quote is a misinformation and does not hold true! angry
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
SmartyPants:
The things men tolerate these days.

I can take a lot but no single threat to my kids well being will be tolerated for a second.
Never get close to a Leech especially when it's time for marriage. No matter how beautiful or what your instincts tell you.
That's the starting point.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by FEMMYLOVE1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
NOT A GOOD WIFE
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot

With due respect,if this story is true, I think it brother is nothing but a weakling.

Under this circumstance, I would personally go register the kids in sch and give her ultimatum. Either she takes them to sch or leave my house instantly. No 2ways

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Romanoff(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
She's a foolish woman.

She thinks she's doing anybody?

She's doing herself.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Slurity(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The children didn't go to school throughout last term and this term again, they've been staying at home. When other kids in the compound have gone to school, his kids will remain at home with the wife doing nothing.

The reason the wife stopped the kids from going to school is because she wants them to leave that part of Lagos and move to the developed part of Ikorodu or any township part of Lagos.

Invariably, she's using the kids staying at home to protest and punish the husband, maybe?

I feel she's punishing the kids and not the husband. My brother leaves for work very early in the morning and will not be able to take the kids to school himself.

He's not financially capable of relocating at this time but I feel he can plan with his wife and save towards relocating, maybe in a year's time but I doubt the wife is taking the best approach.

The wife said she's not taking up any job or starting any business until they relocate from that area. So for now, the whole burden is on my brother.

Please, what's the best approach to this their family issue. We don't want to take side and go hard on the wife, but, don't feel she's taking the best decision for the kids.
This is just 1 of the challenges of marrying an illiterate.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Lightened: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is what happens when you run after immature women to marry. You will see intelligent and responsible people that are capable of building marriages and homes, but no, it's slay queens you will be looking for as if you don't see it from the onset, do you want us to tell you to divorce her or we should help you divorce her on NL court? Abeg...carry your cross, God will help you.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by ZUBY77(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
What kind of work does the Husband do?

Can the work be done in a more developed area of Ikorodu?

Is the wife mentally stable and can also find something to do if they move to a more developed area of Ikorodu?

How much does accommodation cost in this more developed area of Ikorodu?

Maybe you can help answer these questions.

"When we don't know the history of people well, we can't judge them"

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Raxxye(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mindlog:
The wife is not mentally okay! She is not financially contributing to the running of the family and still setting conditions?

What does remote part of Ikorodu mean, are other humans not living there? My parents moved to Ojota (Lagos) in the early 70s when t was regarded as a remote area and people made fun of them for living in a "village" but they were unperturbed and rather used that opportunity to acquire plots of land there! Today you can't even buy a plot of land with a face me I face you bungalow on it in Ojota for less than N35m!

Rather than hustle alongside her husband to see how they can both earn and save to buy a plot there and start something modest on it, she is giving ultimatum! shocked

The husband has been an enabler, reason for the boldness!

Your brother no matter how busy he is, must create time to personally go register their children in school and let it remain that she refuses to prepare them daily for school.

Just hope your brother doesn't collapse someday from so much pressure....we lost a neighbour through such, it was after his death that his lazy wife began to ask what she can do to earn income to fend for their children.
You for tell her ashawo work! grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by prophetfire: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

. Woman from hell. Endtime mumu wife.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by BENCHOKCONSULT: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

When you marry wrong? this is the result.

In this life you have to start where you are don't wait till you relocate to big neighborhoods because we all have different paths of Grace.

I rest my case.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Blackdisciple(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
The child u fail to educate will be a torn on your flesh tomorrow....

When the time comes and they refused to help her in future she will tag them bad children.you brother needs to do the needful if she insist not allowing them to go to school he should take them all to go stay with grandpa and be going to school there what rubbish..!
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by emmaila: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nonsense
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Eketem: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

They live far far away from us (the other family members). My brother didn't even tell us about this until my sisters visited them early January.

Due to the place of work of my brother, he can't afford the time to prepare and take the children to school.

This is abuse on her part.
He should call this number 0 8 000333333 and report, they will help both of them in the interest of the children
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Bash92(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Arrest her, arrant nonsense. When she sleep in police cell for some days she go get sense
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Bluffly: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dailyparrot:

She is st.....pid. Playing with the life of the children over location bul...shit.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Bluntemperor: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
It could be that the part of Ikorodu where they’re living is not safe, and your brother’s wife is just being careful with the children.
I’ve heard that most part of Ikorodu isn’t safe for anything. Cult clashes from time to time.

Did you read what you typed or was it copied for Nairaland?
' Which most part of Ikorodu you are talking about? Some of you just type rubbish because you are at the comfort zone of your house!
Beside,it's not every matter you jump to if you don't know how to handle them!
- 1st,let's ask the OP,where is the remote part of Ikorodu are you talking about?
- the other assessor,is there any part of Nigeria that Cult is not in operation?
Nonsense talk!
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by nesgeeek(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your brother's wife is a liability who doesn't know how to manage. Cost of leaving in develop part of Lagos State is very high which may even make ur brother not to have any savings for himself. relocating is not the problem, but can ur brother withstand it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.