Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This (44561 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by EndRape2(f): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Do you have sense, so your mother was created specifically for aliens.

uote author=Kriss216 post=109861479]
Women were not created for men. God made them specifically for aliens.

I fear who no fear women! [/quote]
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by EndRape2(f): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Since the house was built by your brother friend, tell your brother to move out, some things might be happening, that a woman can not say it all.

Also I am sure ,she must have been talking to your borther to move he refused ,reason she decide to take that drastic action, some men are stubborn until you take drastic actions

uote author=Dailyparrot post=109864796]

Where they currently live, they don't pay rent. The house is built by my brother's friend.

As for those asking if my brother begged her to marry him, in fact, she's never my brother's type.

She took in for my brother and the marriage was forced. But you know, once children are involved, a woman will always use them as bargaining chip for everything. [/quote]
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2022
The woman is not a wife material, does it know how it makes the man feel, hmm let her put her self on his husband shoe.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Of course, you shouldn't even try to please everyone.

Iwe m wu, the woman refused to do anything...I mean I thought a wife is a helpmate?
She stopped the kids from going to school, she too doesn't want to work..mstchwww..Some men tolerate rubbish in the name of having a companion...I just can't deal.

The man is to be blamed, for enbaling her excesses till ya ru this extreme boldness/daring...

Even a good working class mom wouldn't dare her husband like this...She will simply economize resources, save up and add up to what the man brought and relocate.

Anyway for men wey want marry house wife...Not me... undecided Things like this should be a lesson.

Even Regina and Ned some lazy ladies make reference to, Regina is making her own money and is also, an asset to Ned...Regina's fame spread to Ned and Increased his popularity...

A woman coming into a home, should be an asset to the man that found her..That is the favour you always hear.."A man who found a wife, found a good thing and obtained favour from the lord.

Make we no meet liabilities tha will frustrate us to early grave.. grin grin

I hope they find a way to resolve their issues sha…before things get way out of hand.
The woman also should tone down her stubbornness and be reasonable, ‘cause everyone can’t be wrong and only her right.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
sokera:
when renting an apartment the woman should approve the first before you pay … she owns the house not the husband … every responsible man should let the wife determine where to live , color to paint the house , decorating the house , picking type of windows blinds or cotton, Kitchen utensils, bed and blankets… let them decide these things because of peace

God bless you for this.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
armyofone:

Vagina people ? grin

No. VAGINAL! grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hope they find a way to resolve their issues sha…before things get way out of hand.
The woman also should tone down her stubbornness and be reasonable, ‘cause everyone can’t be wrong and only her right.
It is a simple case..She should start a small business..Let the man sacrifice some cash for that.

Maybe her returns can bring just food...So the hubby can tackle lesser bills, save more and relocate them sooner or later..

A man does well when he leaves a happy home and return to a happy home after the day's struggle...It equally comes with special grace.

One grace can cover up 20years of steady hustle.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

No. VAGINAL! grin
Lmao...ndi Iti juru na forum a ka nku.. grin

This place is fun if you log in with a happy and relaxed mind...Characters plenty.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...ndi Iti juru na forum a ka nku.. grin

This place is fun if you log in with a happy and relaxed mind...Characters plenty.

I swear! grin
“Ibe m e meela, ka m soro” juru nga.

A chigbuola’m onwe’m. cheesy

Munzy14:

It is a simple case..She should start a small business..Let the man sacrifice some cash for that.

Maybe her returns can bring just food...So the hubby can tackle lesser bills, save more and relocate them sooner or later..

A man does well when he leaves a happy home and return to a happy home after the day's struggle...It equally comes with special grace.

One grace can cover up 20years of steady hustle.

You’re right.

Onweghi ihe kariri nwoke na nwunye ya garachaa bata, nwaanyi a kora di ya akuka ihe nile mere n’ulo oru ya m’owu nga o rega ahia. grin

Ndi umu nwoke laikiri akuko ehn…ndi umu nwaanyi a laikwanaa I ko akuko. cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

I swear! grin
“Ibe m e meela, ka m soro” juru nga.

A chigbuola’m onwe’m. cheesy

You’re right.

Onweghi ihe kariri nwoke na nwunye ya garachaa bata, nwaanyi a kora di ya akuka ihe nile mere n’ulo oru ya m’owu nga o rega ahia. grin

Ndi umu nwoke laikiri akuko ehn…ndi umu nwaanyi a laikwanaa I ko akuko. cheesy
Lol...sometimes i remember some comments offline..mu achi wa... grin

That's it...After cool evening, couples will have a gist to share...Dissect and learn as well while having fun..

Ya wuru nwaanyi no na ulo, kedu kwanu ihe o ga ako... grin zee world na telemundo.. cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...sometimes i remember some comments offline..mu achi wa... grin

That's it...After cool evening, couples will have a gist to share...Dissect and learn as well while having fun..

Ya wuru nwaanyi no na ulo, kedu kwanu ihe o ga ako ... grin zee world na telemundo.. cheesy

Asiri compound. cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by armyofone(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

No. VAGINAL! grin

Such label!! Lmao grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Asiri compound. cheesy

grin cheesy
Akuko mama ngozi na ndi yard okwaya?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Munzy14:

grin cheesy
Akuko mama ngozi na ndi yard okwaya?

Yeah. cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah. cheesy
O si m yeah... grin

Nothing beats a happy and relaxed home..
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Munzy14:

O si m yeah... grin

Nothing beats a happy and relaxed home..

I si ni’m kaa gini? grin

Sure.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by eddy42(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Dailyparrot:
My brother lives in the remote part of Ikorodu. They have three kids.

The children didn't go to school throughout last term and this term again, they've been staying at home. When other kids in the compound have gone to school, his kids will remain at home with the wife doing nothing.

The reason the wife stopped the kids from going to school is because she wants them to leave that part of Lagos and move to the developed part of Ikorodu or any township part of Lagos.

Invariably, she's using the kids staying at home to protest and punish the husband, maybe?

I feel she's punishing the kids and not the husband. My brother leaves for work very early in the morning and will not be able to take the kids to school himself.

He's not financially capable of relocating at this time but I feel he can plan with his wife and save towards relocating, maybe in a year's time but I doubt the wife is taking the best approach.

The wife said she's not taking up any job or starting any business until they relocate from that area. So for now, the whole burden is on my brother.

Please, what's the best approach to this their family issue. We don't want to take side and go hard on the wife, but, don't feel she's taking the best decision for the kids.

That same brother of yours that built duplex and doing very well or the other one?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This by Teleprompter(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is it that he paid School fees and she is allowing it to waste?
Men, God did not instruct you to allow your partners to do whatever pleases them.
I want to believe that the husband did not pay their school fees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.