Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (831365 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jaybadestboy: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
I did in tls ikeja on the 23rd of July. I tracked it today and it has been moved to VAC

Darmiegr8:
Is there anyone who did biometrics in July and has gotten visa ?
I did 19th July

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sangokeye(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
I did in tls ikeja on the 23rd of July. I tracked it today and it has been moved to VAC

How do i track my application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Stenvee: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shenaniganzzz:

She finally got her visa yesterday…
Application that lasted for up to 2 months plus
I sent paid mail twice then the next day, she got a collection mail…

Hello dear,

I want to apply for a visiting visa for my mum too, can you please guide me on how to do it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by splashclothin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
Hey fam! Help me out here. I tracked my visa and it says "Application transfered to VAC"
What does this mean? Is the visa approved and eligible for pickup? Its only been 2 weeks.
Thanks
Hello' can you share details on how you tracked your application if it's different from the paid mail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
giselle237:

not needed.
They provide the price in naira as well as the account details in one email now immediately u book on hold. Also booking on hold is now free for up to 48 hours.

Hello, which airline is this and how did were you able to bring out the currency in naira
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lamjer: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
lamjer:

I contacted them with the paid email and I got a response that the decision have been made that I should give them 10 business days say if I don’t get my passport within that business days that I should contact them back but to my surprise the process move from DMC to VAC the following day so now I will get my passport on Monday because I used shipping and it’s already on its way.

UPDATE: I go my visa too. Thank you very much for taking your time to attend to my question, God bless you all

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
temodent:

Absolutely YES. Just get a new passport once that expires and with your existing and valid visa, attach the new one.

Ok thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
deuoessch:

Hello, which airline is this and how did were you able to bring out the currency in naira
qatar airways
Change region to Nigeria and also if originating airport for the 1st leg of the travel is in Nigeria it should show you the prices in naira

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jaybadestboy: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Through the tls page

splashclothin:

Hello' can you share details on how you tracked your application if it's different from the paid mail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by surplusbaba(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jaybadestboy:

Renewal or first time Traveller?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
giselle237:
qatar airways
Change region to Nigeria and also if originating airport for the 1st leg of the travel is in Nigeria it should show you the prices in naira

Thank you very much, it works.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jaybadestboy:

23rd July falls on a Saturday, does TLS open on this day??

Also do you apply for skilled worker visa or students visa or dependant??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jaybadestboy: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yes Saturday and its skilled worker visa

alert20:

23rd July falls on a Saturday, does TLS open on this day??

Also do you apply for skilled worker visa or students visa or dependant??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jaybadestboy: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Skilled worker visa bur I've travelled to the uk before. A long time though. 7 years ago

surplusbaba:
Renewal or first time Traveller?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ok.. I thought as much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BrosMayowa(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please does anybody know if ECCTIS accepts students copy for Visas and Nationality assessment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BrosMayowa(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Busayomi30:
Hi, I’m in the process of applying for a spouse visa for my partner. While submitting document for UK NARIC/Ecctis, can he submit a student copy transcript (student copy not official copy boldly written on it) or it has to be an official transcript as Unilag is taking forever to upload the official transcript

Hi, did you finally sent an unofficial copy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
deuoessch:

Thank you very much, it works.
yes send the mail as others advised as well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by toemie(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hi guys, is there another way to pay for the USD visa fees apart from using a dollar card? has anyone tried virtual card? did it work? if yes, which one? thanks a lot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 5:35am On Aug 06, 2022
toemie:
Hi guys, is there another way to pay for the USD visa fees apart from using a dollar card? has anyone tried virtual card? did it work? if yes, which one? thanks a lot.

For my application, I used the GTB Naira card and I’m sure barter virtual cards work. Only difference is that the exchange rate equivalent for virtual cards are higher
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by donplus1: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2022
BrosMayowa:
Please does anybody know if ECCTIS accepts students copy for Visas and Nationality assessment?

Yes, they do!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by saskatoonguy: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Anyone travel to the UK with dependent visa or any UK visa at all through Airfrance in recent time. Do i need Transit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by flowbjones(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Dear Customer,
Your document is ready for collection. Please bring Original Checklist, ID (Original+Copy).
Check our Website for opening days/times.
TLScontact

I got this mail yesterday from TLS. I got the 4th and 5th tick yesterday too.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by shygunXs(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Hi everyone, must everyone applying for UK Visa have to do an explanation of deposits into their account? even if the deposits are less than 500k? i.e. within 30k and 400k+?

If yes, how does one do that?

Can't there be a transaction without narration?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pekela: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello house

Is it possible for someone with 2 years visit visa to apply for skilled work dependant visa to her spouse?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pekela: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Pekela:
Hello house

Is it possible for someone with 2 years visit visa to apply for skilled work dependant visa to her spouse?

The person just got 2 years visit visa while now he intend to still apply with her wife as dependant for a skilled work visa with their children
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello Guys,

URGENT!!!!
URGENT!!!!
URGENT!!!!
URGENT!!!!

I am a Graduate student in the Uni of Greenwich presently and my parents want to come and visit myself and wife in the UK this december.
My father is a custom officer and has gotten a letter from work referenced to the british high commision on behalf of himself and wife. what other supporting documents will be needed?
I stay in a one bed flat so I am not sure my address will be the best to use as arrival. can my family friend write give an invitation letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Josy18ng: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello everyone, happy weekend. Pls house am really finding it difficult to book UK biometric appointment on TLS. There is no date available. As anyone experience such ? I need una response plsssssassssss. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by flowbjones(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Haiziik:
I've learnt a lot on this platform by reading replies to questions being asked here. I also have other platforms I get knowledge from about UKVI. But I must say the rate at which people jump at question and find the slightest means to throw insults at people is becoming irritating. No one is an island of knowledge and I think the earlier we understand this the better. T for thanks

Boss have you gotten a response?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by johncreek: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hello guys. I paused my submission of application.
I want to find out if 3 month bank statements suffice for visitor visa, and I am just going to spend less than a week.
Note: I am not visiting any friend or family, I just needed a personal time off for myself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Darmiegr8: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please when was your biometrics

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.