Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Do I Apologize To My Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? (51090 Views)

Is There A Way To Make African Parents Apologize To Their Kids / I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Are you advertising your wife's online business to scam people? Because I know people will contact you.

Meanwhile, if you're real, then you're a best married to an angel. But never be too comfortable. Your repercussion might be awaiting

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Worldphaxxy: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2022
The Wise One's will learn from this Topic grin
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Lightened: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Some men are just naturally wicked. And you think you are doing someone, you only doing yourself and your unborn generations. Gettout of my face before I slap sense into you. Mtcheew. Imagine, still opening that gutter mouth to say that's how you are, glorifying in nonsense. It's your wife that has time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Double0h7:
This narcissistic jerk wants to take credit for her greatness grin

His words: I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. 

U dey mind the idiot!
He naively thinks he's entitled to some credit for the woman's obvious bravery.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Moz22: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
You can't make heaven.. there's no two ways about it
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by mediainc: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
She is doing it because she is spiritual, her convictions are more important to her than revenge. That is a real woman there. Respect to virtuous black Queens out there.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Abusto: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is not just a fake story, its also a trap.
The writer wants people to start contacting him/his wife to be linked-up with the $4,000 online job.
Don't be a victim, please.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by chatinent: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oloriburuku grin

Lori iro upandan. Una don see mumu wey una go scam na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Jeon(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
mymadam:

Chai, that's wicked! Baad gal you grin
lol cheesy
I tired oooh! person no fit comment in peace for this NL cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:
I created this new handle to hide my identity.

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

Don’t ever say u pushed ur wife to becoming better. Ur wife was only resilient and focused. Some other women and even men would have cracked by ur harsh words.

I’m not saying don’t push or show tough love when necessary bt don’t break people with ur words and actions cos u don’t know what they are dealing with and how hard they have been trying. U are just lucky to have a good wife or probably she understood ur intentions where not evil like u claim bt not everybody is patient or wise to know this Ike her.

Try to appreciate ur wife once in a while not everytime cod some loose there senses when u over show love.

U married an asset not a liability either financially or emotionally. Thank ur lucky Stars.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by vince96w2(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

its obvious you are only sober because of her status has passed your own..You will return to ur old self is she has issues financially again. First of all before you apologize, work on your self..It's women that behave the way u did and yet ur woman behaved the way you ought to..Work on yourself, pray to God for forgiveness.. take her on an outing and say all you have done and how you have hurt her. Tell her ur working to change and be a better man.. then take practical visible steps to show ur change..Learn the skill she has and join her so you guys can make more money.. Swallow your pride . You and her are ment to be a team so no need for pride or shame...Do this genuinely otherwise give me her number so she can be my second wife..
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Konjiboi: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
You're very HEARTLESS and WICKED!

You're asking us how to beg your wife for forgiveness?

When it's obvious you don't even want to ask for her forgiveness!!!

You had the time to type plenty story but you can't structure a simple I'm sorry for her

You must be very heartless.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by MartinsD12(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

Go to that your wife she is an angel kneel down and beg her for forgiveness for all your rude attitude towards her and make sure you treat her like a queen if you know what she likes buy it for her , many men are praying for such an angel here you are misusing your chance to have a good and wonderful family , a prayerful woman is a home maker and a virtuous woman it's not easy to come by these days it's like gold very expensive.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Kellie069(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Well, life lessons unfolds in different ways!!!! She’s your wife n you know her better! Bro , if any woman would tell you about her money, then she loves you real good! She may not even take everything you have said/done to her seriously, appreciate her, she’s worth it! She doesn’t have nothing against u, reminiscing those words you said to her is normal for everywhere human, especially when things are getting better than d latter!! Tell her u love her and SHOW it too! Money should b the least worries of REAL stuffs ! Glad both of you are doing well financially , just love n respect this woman , she deserves it!

Meanwhile , I earn 2750$ monthly n my baby works 7 hours daily for 115$$ , but she wan use billing kill me! Although, na everyday she de buy something come house !
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by RiceProducers: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Acidosis:
I pity your wife. You're never going to change. I hope your family is not as wicked and self-centred as you o, else, she might end up in the streets, begging for a living.

The man has realised his mistake and apologised now.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by kiddkash(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
I smell bull-sh!t. this story was concocted by a female.

I know what I am talking about
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by yunqdady: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

She's a foolish woman.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Allisgud: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
That woman is such a nice person
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by do4luv14(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

pls Open, sorry if my comment sounds like an insults to you,

but pls how can I connect with her I did like her to mentor me for that work from home,

will be paying her one tenth of my monthly income,

old am serious
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by heniford2: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

what type of online deal that pays $4000 Per go Oga stop marketing this online stuff here undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
I no dey put mouth for marital issue o but Uncle, U are specially Stewpid
I'm quite sure U no fit old pass me
Bruf, if everything U wrote here is truth
CALL THAT WOMAN
BOOK A WEEKEND FOR THE BOTH OF U AT EKO ATLANTIC (Apparently, money is no problem)
FVVCCK HER REAL GOOD AND WHEN U ARE DONE
GO ON BOTH KNEES
TELL HER HOW SORRY U ARE
NOT COS U WANT ANYTHING MORE BUT U HAVE REALIZED HOW BAD U WERE IN THE PAST
#Chikena
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by divineuk(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Do women like that exist
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by revolt(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
This story sounds like a woman's imagination. Probably op is s woman. Typically men that out earn their wives have no issues with tht infact its perfect for healthy marriages. The fact you even know how much your so called wife earns tells a lot about this story. Either an extremely weak man or op is a woman cooking up stories to paint a narrative. If this is a true story then your ideals as a man are fkd up beyond repairs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

very simple, as you said it, tell her you are so sorry, say it like you mean it, find time to take her to a very cool joint very lonely place speak to her and make her feel you are really sorry once she accept your apology, come back here and recieve a resounding slaps for being arrogant.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by tunnex190: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
gazeup1:

No, if what you have typed here is all true, her kind of woman is very rare. You need to prostrate join self to beg her to forgive you. She's an independent woman. Thank your star.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Rugaria: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022

Take her to a romantic environment and tell her that she is about to experience what it feels like when an ijiot apologizes to a good woman... Say sorry nonchalantly..
Then revert quickly to your default mode..

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by tempex88(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
You are not sorry. You only shocked this changed positively for her. You are lucky man..... honestly you are
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by jditimiya(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Touching and God will help you that you will ask for forgiveness one day.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by LIONSABRE(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cruise story.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Iko5000: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
You dont like her , just the money you like and you know this and she knows this too.
gazeup1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.