Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? (13727 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by 07kjb: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
FCT... smiley
Alright I'm not close.....but let me advise you genuinely,don't ever sleep with your cousin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by nathanomochi(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
I can be your Val though i have 3 already sha.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2022
frozen70:

OK that's nice if that's what you mean

But it's showing you need someone that can share affection with you

I hope you get a good one
Thanks... I do... But he's further away... I'm hopeful... But when your boyfriend is a Latino in another continent, it's hard to be hopeful... cry

But that was then... Everything between he and I is perfect now...

Time and distance have a way of making you feel single...
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry

You're "Bored"
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by frozen70(f): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thanks... I do... But he's further away... I'm hopeful... But when your boyfriend is a Latino in another continent, it's hard to be hopeful... cry

But that was then... Everything between he and I is perfect now...

Time and distance have a way of making you feel single...

It's alright, try and cover the gap as quickly as you can
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by achu442(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2022
I would have said there is nothing wrong with it...

But, the added "he is so cute" makes me think forthwhile that you are making looks and probably sexual advances towards him.

Your cousin body don dey enter your eye.

Abeg, no send the gift again
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by klashe(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2022
O fe la cousin e ni sha �.. very soon you go dey hear kpaka kpaka kpaka
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Bush2013: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry
I can be your val. �
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by illicit(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
To be my val?

wink
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by nonut: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Just say you need a Val date. Someone will ask you out now, you'll be acting like you don't need it.

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by LastProphet: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
not obsessed with him... Infatuated, maybe... It's wrong, I know... But it was nice being his friend... The village... The ancestral home and family... The closeness and support... cry

You are living a closed life so the few men in your life making you see prospects of romance with the wrong people. Is what happens to people in living in isolation before you know a boy begins to crush on a sister. But later in life after you have moved out into the wider world you will feel deep shame every single time you hear or think of the person. My dear take it to the bank you will be ashamed of yourself few years from now when your exposure has increased. You may not know part of the origin of homosexuality started in prisons where men/women are isolated and before long begin to see sexual appeal in abominable places. Please go out and open up, there are good boys hoping to take you out but maybe because of your closed/protected/disciplined life you only meet more of relatives and now you are infatuating with the wrong person. Stop the hopeless shakara to boys and pick one good one that want to be with you. Life will be complicated enough as you grow there's no need adding this shameful one. Even that boy will outgrow it. Stop thinking of him it's absolute trash you can take it to the bank

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by bmdmix11: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Didn't you recently insult me? undecided grin angry

really I insult alot of people here expecially when they attack me first.

sooo wheres d post of me insulting
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by YellowMayor(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Trust me on this. You can marry each other. No problem at all. Nothing in this life is against it. Except some nonsense people that are less brilliant
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2022
LastProphet:

You are living a closed life so the few men in your life making you see prospects of romance with the wrong people. Is what happens to people in living in isolation before you know a boy begins to crush on a sister. But later in life after you have moved out into the wider world you will feel deep shame every single time you hear or think of the person. My dear take it to the bank you will be ashamed of yourself few years from now when your exposure has increased. You may not know part of the origin of homosexuality started in prisons where men/women are isolated and before long begin to see sexual appeal in abominable places. Please go out and open up, there are good boys hoping to take you out but maybe because of your closed/protected/disciplined life you only meet more of relatives and now you are infatuating with the wrong person. Stop the hopeless shakara to boys and pick one good one that want to be with you. Life will be complicated enough as you grow there's no need adding this shameful one. Even that boy will outgrow it. Stop thinking of him it's absolute trash you can take it to the bank
The yahoo boys?

I'm eighteen... Boys of my generation have gone rogue... I wish I were born years ago... cry
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
bmdmix11:

really I insult alot of people here expecially when they attack me first.

sooo wheres d post of me insulting
And if I'm destined you be your bride?

I didn't attack you... To be honest, I can't remember what happened... I just took note of your moniker... grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by 24brains(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
How am I a pedophile? I'm still a teen and he's passed puberty!

He likes me too! I'm not forcing him... The feelings are mutual... I'm the one who respects our relationship, that's why nothing has happened...

But I needs Val... cry
love is a beautiful thing and there's nothing new on earth. Go ahead and let something happen. Its not forbiden!!! Absalon did it with his sister. Lot did it with his daughters, Adam descendants did it with themselves and its a product of you and i.

don't just let your conscience judge you at the end because only then it become a "SIN"(knowledge of good and evil)
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
How am I a pedophile? I'm still a teen and he's passed puberty!

He likes me too! I'm not forcing him... The feelings are mutual... I'm the one who respects our relationship, that's why nothing has happened...

But I needs Val... cry
Some things are inappropriate. You can find your val elsewhere, he mustn't be your cousin, your relative. I can be your val, if you want. But please let your cousin be. Your comments about him already exposed your deep feelings for him. But it depends. Where I come from, it's considered as inappropriate behavior, even abomination, to display love feelings towards a relative.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Innobee99(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
angry angry

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Olam09(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

I need to see what I'm paying for... I can manage a detailed written report though... wink

You want picture proof?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
firstratedcitiz:

Some things are inappropriate. You can find your val elsewhere, he mustn't be your cousin, your relative. I can be your val, if you want. But please let your cousin be. Your comments about him already exposed your deep feelings for him. But it depends. Where I come from, it's considered as inappropriate behavior, even abomination, to display love feelings towards a relative.
Where are you from? smiley

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Innobee99:
angry angry
Guilty as charged...

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by LastProphet: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The yahoo boys?

I'm eighteen... Boys of my generation have gone rogue... I wish I were born years ago... cry

Are all girls runz girls? I'm sure you expect the right boy to land on your lap without any work on your part just like the typical naija girl entitlement abi? Keep dreaming sha is allowed, knack your cousin instead and watch as things unfold - you will remember this chat
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Where are you from? smiley
I am Igbo from Anambra State.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
LastProphet:

Are all girls runz girls? I'm sure you expect the right boy to land on your lap without any work on your part just like the typical naija girl entitlement abi? Keep dreaming sha is allowed, knack your cousin instead and watch as things unfold - you will remember this chat
See... You have your own biases... Gonna judge me for having mine?

You think it's easy to find a good girl? I think it's a task to find a good boy... Not all are bad, but in the search, I would likely lose my skull... So no thanks...

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Emmanuel30a: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Why Not Take Me As Your Valentine?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by LastProphet: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
See... You have your own biases... Gonna judge me for having mine?

You think it's easy to find a good girl? I think it's a task to find a good boy... Not all are bad, but in the search, I would likely lose my skull... So no thanks...

This is why good boys and good girls hardly meet, both always remain on their high horses. You seem a good girl, anyway Godspeed
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by princewarri1985: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Oh yeah and you both will probably fuc*k someday too because he dey una body like this. I also have this very pretty cousin too, we are both the closest in my family and the whole family is aware of our closeness, we did everything together beside having sex because we are blood related, sometimes if am taking my bath she ask me to open the bathroom then she will strip naked and take her bath with me. And i dont feel anything sexual towards her because we are blood related. I even like her more than my blood sisters. She is married now but we still talk on the phone everyday

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The yahoo boys?

girls too have gone rogue.
I'll advise any Nigerian looking for true love to seek for it outside the doomed country.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by ufotunang: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
I can see that konji is disturbing you..ok continue
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Weathered: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
WHO THE HECK TOLD THE MODS TO MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!

When I create threads that make sense, y'all ignore me... When I troll, y'all take it to the promise land so i can be bullied? For the traffic? Did I ask for this cry undecided
shut up your mouth filled with reeking teeth, your possessed, uninhibited attention seeker!

Demon!!!!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Legendoo: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
This useless girl again.

You remember when I predicted your future.
Continue

Are Women Still Moved By Words???? / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161