Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? (13761 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Damfostopper(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Imagine the statement.....***If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask.....bla bla ...yen yen yen....look at wat op spew....Well didn't expect anything more from an average 24yrs old
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by royalamour(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
No! You can't. Don't even dare. It is bad. What do you mean he's cute?

Abeg getout.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you done ignoring me? I almost doubted my own existence
How do u mean?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
killmods:

How do u mean?
Nothing... You've been distant...
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
No... I love your country!

I'm a proud African woman... And DRC... Your country is paradise! It should have been... The minerals... It's insane! You land is blessed... Africa is but the world keeps fu**ing us up... Our leaders too...

But I appreciate you being here... Nairaland is toxic... But i like knowing my African brothers are here... smiley

And the men are especially blessed... grin
Aww...that's awesome! Your use of words is so admiring. Absolutely agree with you - Africa would have been a paradise if not for our corrupt leaders. But we will keep the hope alive, a change would happen.
Hon, nairaland maybe toxic, but not everyone using the platform is toxic. It's a faceless platform, so you never can tell how good things might turn out. I hope you understand cheesy
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by l0uie(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
You fit still delete the post, oh.

Datboredberry:
WHO THE HECK TOLD THE MODS TO MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!

When I create threads that make sense, y'all ignore me... When I troll, y'all take it to the promise land so i can be bullied? For the traffic? Did I ask for this cry undecided

SMH. A pussy ass nigga spotted.

"Aww...that's awesome! Your use of words is so admiring. Absolutely agree with you - Africa would have been a paradise if not for our corrupt leaders. But we will keep the hope alive, a change would happen.

Hon, nairaland maybe toxic, but not everyone using the platform is toxic. It's a faceless platform, so you never can tell how good things might turn out. I hope you understand"
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:

Why not delete the post? Fool.
I can't... It it hits front page, I can't even modify it...

You tryna call me a fool but you've proven to be one... Ouch.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Aww...that's awesome! Your use of words is so admiring. Absolutely agree with you - Africa would have been a paradise if not for our corrupt leaders. But we will keep the hope alive, a change would happen.
Thank you! I pray so too... It's greatest desire...

Hon, nairaland maybe toxic, but not everyone using the platform is toxic. It's a faceless platform, so you never can tell how good things might turn out. I hope you understand cheesy
I do... grin

I'm glad you don't think much of it! Most foreigners here end up disliking Nigerians... But you're here... Africa likes Congo... Infact, I believe it to be the most 'African'country...
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceMajestic: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Oh! I thought you wanted me to pay for sex... I'm so stupid
it is very demeaning if any woman wants to pay me for sex. That's the worse insult ever, I'm trying to say you be my val and my girlfriend for that day and I would be at your service to actualize any of your erotic fantasies. Although I've my girlfriend but she ain't got time for me, I just want my val with a new girl. Pls let me get the pm
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by l0uie(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
I can't... It it hits front page, I can't even modify it...

You tryna call me a fool but you've proven to be one... Ouch.

Smh. Out here in the states, calling someone

"fool" does not necessarily mean that you're abusing them. And if you took note of that, I did not type:

"... you're A FOOL".

So I guess I am not the fool after all, you are! Anyhoo, you can CUM suck on my BBC, I don't care.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:

Smh. Out here in the states, calling someone

"fool" does not necessarily mean that you're abusing them. And if you took note of that, I did not type:

"... you're A FOOL".

So I guessi am not the fool after all, you are. Anyhoo, you can CUM suck on my BBC, I don't care.
Blah blah blah... More weird crap... undecided

CUM suck on my BBC
Cringe... There's a knot in my stomach... undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
it is very demeaning if any woman wants to pay me for sex. That's the worse insult ever, I'm trying to say you be my val and my girlfriend for that day and I would be at your service to actualize any of your erotic fantasies. Although I've my girlfriend but she ain't got time for me, I just want my val with a new girl. Pls let me get the pm
Oh! This is extremely considerate! But I'm celibate... So no sex... smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by l0uie(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Blah blah blah... More weird crap... undecided

Cringe... There's a knot in my stomach... undecided

Weird? Lol. Alright, dawg. It's cool, though. Only mama's with six figures and has their own shit going on can suck on this dick. Bye, bitch!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceMajestic: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Oh! This is extremely considerate! But I'm celibate... So no sex... smiley
no problem with that, but I hope you can allow french kissing
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank you! I pray so too... It's greatest desire...

I do... grin

I'm glad you don't think much of it! Most foreigners here end up disliking Nigerians... But you're here... Africa likes Congo... Infact, I believe it to be the most 'African'country...
Oh, that shouldn't be. We all look up to Nigeria as the big brother. So, I see no reason why they have to dislike Nigerians. Nigerians are great, hardworking, talented in all ramifications and very industrious. So, we learn a lot from Nigerians
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceMajestic: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:

Weird? Lol. Alright, dawg. It's cool, though. Only mama's with six figures and has their own shit going on can suck on this dick. Bye, bitch!
how can you call a female "dawg"? That's so lame
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by l0uie(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
how can you call a female "dawg"? That's so lame

Swears, you all niggas are daft as Bleep! Bitch, I call my females "bruh" and that includes my sneaky links, my girlfriends, my female friends girls that I like and every other female around me. Now, get the fck off of my dick you bitch ass.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceMajestic: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:

Swears, you all niggas are daft as Bleep! Bitch, I call my females "bruh" and that includes my sneaky links, my girlfriends, my female friends girls that I like and every other female around me. Now, get the fck off of my dick you bitch ass.
can't take you seriously my Capra hircus. You sure need some healthy herbs
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by l0uie(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
can't take you seriously my Capra hircus. You sure need some healthy herbs

I sure got that already, dawg. Got my weed all stashed up and shit. Come by the crib if you wanna puff on that good, good shit. Gotchu ma nigga.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by buzorcharles(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Much incest don dey hungry u abi ? Go collect ur own curse.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
mm?
Check the DIC--------tionary
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Oh, that shouldn't be. We all look up to Nigeria as the big brother. So, I see no reason why they have to dislike Nigerians. Nigerians are great, hardworking, talented in all ramifications and very industrious. So, we learn a lot from Nigerians
Aww! This is to so sweet! Thank you so much darling! embarassed

You've made my evening... Congo and Nigeria! ❤
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by seunlizy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry

There's is nothing we won't see in this world now.
Cos ur bf doesn't ask you to be his val, u now want to ask ur cousin. It is well ooo

I never hear of such before ooo.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Aww! This is to so sweet! Thank you so much darling! embarassed

You've made my evening... Congo and Nigeria! ❤
Aww...I'm so happy. Thanks so much! �
So, you still don't want to connect? You won't regret it, I promise.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Aww...I'm so happy. Thanks so much! �
So, you still don't want to connect? You won't regret it, I promise.
We can! I've only had one friend from DRC!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
We can! I've only had one friend from DRC!
Awesome! Let's do it! ; kiss
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Awesome! Let's do it! ; kiss
How?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by bidexdo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
How dare you both!!!

He's the one who tried to corrupt me! A relationship between two cousins, and you assume I'm the bad guy...

It's insensitive... You're a hypocrite... The both of you!!! embarassed cry

Madam wetin happened, how dare me as how

For saying the truth abi
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by godliman: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Pls tell the op and not me.
Am I not speaking English to her?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Poleski: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry

Have you developed some feelings for your cousin. Try to control it before it becomes something else.

Valentine is mostly associated with romantic love. So make your choice.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by finallybusy: 8:09am On Feb 16
Oh, the idiot was trolling. Thank God. Cousin fuckers of Nairaland. Disgusting human beings. You children were born by mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / I Love Lala247 / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.