Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? (13737 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by godliman: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Until you have sex with this your cousin you ve been crushing on,you will not rest.

Your life. Go ahead.
Be very careful sometimes this thing called love can be stupidly blind as not to differentiate. Incest is a terrible sin.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by dmgr(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry

Just like your moniker, you re just bored
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by dmgr(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

Just like your moniker, you re just bored

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
godliman:

Be very careful sometimes this thing called love can be stupidly blind as not to differentiate. Incest is a terrible sin.
.... Pls tell the op and not me.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by DAMN99: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Why is this such a bad thing?!!! Tell me... cry
I promise, it won't take long you guys would start fvcking each other, we know this things
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by realray(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
How am I a pedophile? I'm still a teen and he's passed puberty!

He likes me too! I'm not forcing him... The feelings are mutual... I'm the one who respects our relationship, that's why nothing has happened...

But I needs Val... cry

olemu, u no see somebody else take do val ba, then rest let this one go hopefully next year by then u might av had a boyfriend so plz let ur cousin be....
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Torrgate(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Absolutely!

There's nothing wrong in asking your cousin to be your val. Infact, it can be more than just val if you like him that much and you think he feels the same way about you as there is nothing wrong in it

He's your cousin, so you're allowed to date and marry so long itt consensual, and no party is being forced
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Benwallt(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:
Mad Kriss216. Badass. You make heaps with a hoe and plant any seed. Tuale!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Benwallt(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You have a dirty mind! shocked embarassed

That wasn't what I was thinking about!!! I couldn't understand you that was why I asked!
Shut up! You wan nack him n put it on mistake.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by snoopz: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
In Nigeria, it's not advisable
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by bmdmix11: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
And if I'm destined you be your bride?

I didn't attack you... To be honest, I can't remember what happened... I just took note of your moniker... grin

send me pm my number is on my profile.

well if u are destined to be my pride lets see what the universe got install for us
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Don't worry too much, babe. PM me your number, I will call you...the time difference though cool
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Don't worry too much, babe. PM me your number, I will call you...the time difference though cool
I'm curious... Where are you from hon?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceMajestic: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Pls PM let me show you a good time you will always remember
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Pls PM let me show you a good time you will always remember
Free?

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son

Are u a farm tool You want your cousin to penetrate you? U a ho ho ho

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
WHO THE HECK TOLD THE MODS TO MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!

When I create threads that make sense, y'all ignore me... When I troll, y'all take it to the promise land so i can be bullied? For the traffic? Did I ask for this cry undecided
grin mollusc cheesy
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
not obsessed with him... Infatuated, maybe... It's wrong, I know... But it was nice being his friend... The village... The ancestral home and family... The closeness and support... cry
In summary u really really would loved to be lashed by this cousin of urs... U can't lie to urself or me. I know this
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He likes me too! I'm not forcing him... The feelings are mutual... I'm the one who respects our relationship, that's why nothing has happened...

But I needs Val... cry
You will soon spread ur legs like butter for him
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by kansoboy: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
U wish to bleep Ur cousin?...Una too like wahala
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
henrybangs44:

grin mollusc cheesy
mm?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceMajestic: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Free?
like I'm supposed to charge you? I'm the one requesting that you be my val.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
like I'm supposed to charge you? I'm the one requesting that you be my val.
Oh! I thought you wanted me to pay for sex... I'm so stupid
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Mikespecialone(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
I too like dis girl ,She Dey use una Dey catch cruise����,I wish I dey ABJ I for val you up

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by uchwar1: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

But I needs Val... cry
where do u reside. I can be your val. Leave your cousin alone
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Hiq0: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
No
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Congo grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Congo grin
Honestly? Truthfully? I like Congolese men! grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Honestly? Truthfully? I like Congolese men! grin
Yeahhhh...proudly Congolese! Are we not human tongue
Just give it a trial grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sean006:
Yeahhhh...proudly Congolese! Are we not human tongue
Just give it a trial grin
No... I love your country!

I'm a proud African woman... And DRC... Your country is paradise! It should have been... The minerals... It's insane! You land is blessed... Africa is but the world keeps fu**ing us up... Our leaders too...

But I appreciate you being here... Nairaland is toxic... But i like knowing my African brothers are here... smiley

And the men are especially blessed... grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
killmods:
Lol grin
Are you done ignoring me? I almost doubted my own existence

Being Single Can Be Frustrating / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!!