Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) (51068 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omor sharp guy no be thief abeg..
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who is ur man??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by SarkinYarki: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
You man go don put him own message inside him payment say make she drop number

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by hopexter(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Who will "steal" me?

grin grin grin

Ritualists are coming on your request sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Hdhdhd(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Runs girl. But de guy go don Sha use eye chyke de bani.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by OluwaBlessyn: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lmao,E shock her....the future is truly female
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Who will "steal" me?

grin grin grin
How much dey your account?

Make I arrange babes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Thebig4: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Its not an offence when she is not yet married to him. Snatching is allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bycAvIY04_A

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy
adeboizy11:
Make I call the waitress abeg, she fit dey wait for me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by faithfull18(f): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na wa oh, have good men finish
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Adakintroy: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't take women seriouse when they express shock. Things are always shocking to them when they are not the benefactor. Their love is mostly interpreted from selfish end. "Mostly" I say.

My brother girl is experincng great shock at the way my brother spent money on his father mother and sisters. To her they are always disturbing him. Key word "disturb".

My other sisters are experiencing greater shock at the way my brother spent money on his girl despite all the family did for him. To them he should concertrate more on his family than his newly found love. Na women be that for you.

Do your mind as a guy. But be a good person. but do your mind. No de carry de listern to women.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Gratefulsoul202: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lemme call her she might be a lonely poor waitress

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Indispensable85(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck

Hahahaha.... U nor well aswear
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Mhykel217(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
OP how do u know she's the man's wife.

Karma is just dancing atilogwu around her first undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
See the girl here. She dey sharp sha. ���

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck
odogwu u bam
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by symbianDON(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cynthia....but why na??

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by brightalo1010: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Johnpele:
Lady Shocked After Discovering a Waitress Tried to Steal Her Man

According to the lady, she explained that she and her hubby went to club to get some stuffs, On getting what they went to buy, the waitress attached her number alongside the receipt.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuRH-rk8gk[/flash]

Do the investigation very well the guy must have asked the lady to write her number and give to him , some of we guys are found of such moves

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by seyz91(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Steal kee you there! undecided

Firstly Nobody steals anyone, guys go for their want

Secondly, if at all anything stealing, she also must have stolen the man from someone else

Thirdly, a man belongs to noone, people just deceiving themselves in the guise of relationship and dating undecided

What goes around comes around
Johnpele:
Lady Shocked After Discovering a Waitress Tried to Steal Her Man

According to the lady, she explained that she and her hubby went to club to get some stuffs, On getting what they went to buy, the waitress attached her number alongside the receipt.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuRH-rk8gk[/flash]

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by realstars: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
xeratek:

How much they paid you to talk like this? Talk fast wink
You are a matter, you just occupy my space.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by AfroKnight: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is an insult to the innocent man. Is he an item that anyone can steal? I advise the young man to call the waitress and employ her as side chick to punish this disrespectful girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ikdaddy01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
You don help the girl ministry already. Now will get better connect with this number

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
i926:

How much dey your account?

Make I arrange babes for you.

Women is the least of my worries. There's difference between seeking for women and being "stolen" by women.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Golan007: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Irupetepete: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

True caller don do justice. I come in peace.
But that girl is not the guy's wife either. All of them na hustlers.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Crafteck1: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na borrow she wan borrow, she get her own

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by iscom(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh!
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by 9jaseefinish: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:

grin grin grin grin

Sharp guy.

Call and tell her that the person she attached her number to the back of the receipt that she issued him has anointed you to run the position

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

True caller don do justice. I come in peace.
But that girl is not the guy's wife either. All of them na hustlers.
Omo the girl finnnne

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by toujurs: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Big lie, this one wants to trend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by NwokoloOwa: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na her man codedly ask for the numbers but suspected that his wife decoded and then abandoned it. Sharp guy. And the munu wife believe sef. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.