Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) (51071 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aunty, how do you clean your bum bum with those horrendous nails?

How do you get anything done?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ButterBurger: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
aboyaji:
Let me dial that number first
the number belongs to a 419thief lady with a sexy voice. Don't bother yourself
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
If your boyfriend can be easily "stolen" (whatever the hell this even means) then you are probably better off unattached...

This is a new year Biko... Let us try and have sense!!!

Nonsense and dullards in relationships!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Samuelnze(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
I think karma is playing its part here. maybe she stole the man from another woman... some woman are born thieves sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by TheGift: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Johnpele:
Lady Shocked After Discovering a Waitress Tried to Steal Her Man

According to the lady, she explained that she and her hubby went to club to get some stuffs, On getting what they went to buy, the waitress attached her number alongside the receipt.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuRH-rk8gk[/flash]

With this your sharp finger nails, the waitress still one prove say She sharp pass you. Lol.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ButterBurger: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's a survival instinct for the two ladies,
First was ability to get what you like and want.
Second was ability to keep what you have from getting lost.
Attack and defense
That's the code

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Bodmasnr: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Warlord12:
Awon OBO ADUGBO WA in portable voice grin

Eyin le fi obo da mu adugbo wa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by manmade(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Sharp girl.. Na another person things dey enter dem eyes.
Good thing no be for one person nah.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Quaddafi29: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wasn't ur man someone's boyfriend before you hooked him?
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Gepheral: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Uniquekriss(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hanteee shut up, that man is not your husband, you likewise snatched him from his real woman. You guys are just cohabiting. See your nails, okoro
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by sencekompis: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
No someone get ur husband b4, u making noise untop nothing, be happy u get a good man, if naa some people now?
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Cloud007: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
She postponed her breakfast... cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elonmuskbaby husband snatcher
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Later, ladies will come here to say all men are scum. Ladies snatching people's husband are called what?
Baby angels cheesy
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Elonmuskbaby husband snatcher
you have been noticed,now get lost.youre getting irritating
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
you have been noticed,now get lost.youre getting irritating
you never start, I go irritate you tire by trolling you
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by OKEMKPI: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
She did not commit any crime,it is left for the man to follow up withe her or not.A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Just be a nice girl to your man otherwise,he will accept another available offer.Free the girl jor

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by omooje1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
She sef borrow the man from the way she sou ds
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by TeddBundy: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck
Sir please update us
She gree for you? Wetin she talk?
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by adecz: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin

✌️✌️ All na hustle nah... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Everything is possible, especially now that men see ladies as a liability.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
Right in front of her man, lol. Roll on the street with caution, in fact, fear street!

If he didn’t ask for the number secretly, hope he didn’t take the bait. It’s no longer like those days when it was just hookup and sex o. These days it’s much more orchestrated. They target you, run you street and blackmail you, or worse, you end up lifeless in a hotel
I swear you Should be careful with vagina People
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by budget4(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
Baddest guy��
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by nathpope(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:

Na club girl nah... Wat do u expect
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ajl: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Whats with those crazy long nails? Which kind man dey do these kind women with such "Agarasha" nails? I suppose the waitress thought she has better nails to show your boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you never start, I go irritate you tire by trolling you
be my guest cool

It's how my slaves behave tongue tongue
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by donsheddy1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
The woman voice too resemble olosho voice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by yusluvad(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Sharp girl.. Na another person things dey enter dem eyes.
Lol. She no dey dull her self. New format everyday, but her format don cast...
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by 9jaseefinish: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

True caller don do justice. I come in peace.
But that girl is not the guy's wife either. All of them na hustlers.

grin

You be CIA?
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Comedian2019: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
For your mind, na only you get the man?
The earlier you learn to calm down the easier it will be to secure a permanent position with the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.