Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,970 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) (51403 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is this boyfriend a “THING” that can be stole undecided
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by jahlove4jah: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Are you sure this girl is not advertising her number ?

What do I even know?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Ybaby: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

True caller don do justice. I come in peace.
But that girl is not the guy's wife either. All of them na hustlers.

Imagine
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by mrdipye(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Did she say "they went to the CLUB to get something"
Well what do I know?

To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job?? I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother and an expectant father.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Brian47(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

I like ya name.
E make me smile.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by phemmyfour: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck
Her name is Cynthia
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by oyigah(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Continue sucking away your destiny and sipping in cancer down your throat.. Wetin joseph see tear race upon his handsomeness..God loves you bro.. Only him can satisfy
BSH4u:
Lol!

Ladies who work in hotels as room service, waitresses and janitors do that alot.

That was how one working in one of the hotels here in Abuja saw me with a politician/business woman who hooked me up and thought I owned the Mercedes SUV I was driving not knowing it was that of my client.

She go put number on the car door handle. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by adedayo3193(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck

I gave you your hundredth like
You're welcome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by BSH4u(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
oyigah:
Continue sucking away your destiny and sipping in cancer down your throat.. Wetin joseph see tear race upon his handsomeness..God loves you bro.. Only him can satisfy

Is it your destiny and your cancer? Learn to mind your goddamn business!!
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by chaloskyx: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
MADAM YOU ARE A FOOL IS HE YOUR HUSBAND AND WHO TOLD YOU HE HAS NOT SAVED THE NUMBERSEF MUMU GIRLS DONT GO AND HUSTLE FOR YOUR MONEY BE THERE FIGHTING OVER MONEY BAGS.....THE WOMAN WOULD PLAY A MERCY AIGBE ON YOU SOON

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by doyin01: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Benwallt(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trust me, the man asked for it. Probably, he was careless handling it and the wife got hold of it.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by arixona: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
The number no de go sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Can another woman own a man apart from his mother?
Even married woman never own man na side chick dey claim ownership.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by aboyaji(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
ButterBurger:
the number belongs to a 419thief lady with a sexy voice. Don't bother yourself
You dialed already? Someone just outsmarted me.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who stole my boyfriend danger my own boyfriend danger I out am for table danger they come and steal it danger oje bole danger high wey robber danger kelesekekelesle Kawa danger...

grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy I hope I tried...
Am just so bored
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by simhosting: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Girls like to react.
Did you know if it was your man that requested for it.
Did you even ask your man.

Let be honest with you.

You have lost him to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Oduduwa707: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Later, ladies will come here to say all men are scum. Ladies snatching people's husband is called what?

Scam
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by PROPEACE: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
Me too grin grin
Comrade we need to preach to that waitress.

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Just look at the nails on her hands.

I can't be caught walking with someone like this on the street.

My reputation.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ButterBurger: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
aboyaji:
You dialed already? Someone just outsmarted me.
no I didn't dial it, I didn't need to, am aware of the situation of the nation
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Johnpele:
Lady Shocked After Discovering a Waitress Tried to Steal Her Man

According to the lady, she explained that she and her hubby went to club to get some stuffs, On getting what they went to buy, the waitress attached her number alongside the receipt.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuRH-rk8gk[/flash]

See as you sef local for narrative. Waitress might be classy afterwards.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Hespee93: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Local branded girl

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Tomek09(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
RandyOku:
That's ONLY what MOST NAIJA Ladies do...

Looking for a man to foot their LAZY ASS...She saw the money spent and wants to grab ur man..

In mosdii voice, all NAIJA Ladies are uselessgrin
Very useless gender.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by richPHAROAH: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
She just advertised the hoe grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

grin grin grin

"Hustlers" grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by kurlz(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:

shocked

Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by biggy26: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
Let me know how it goes. Whether the girl is real or the lady is just making noise.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by biggy26: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
aboyaji:
Let me dial that number first
Let me know if this year is your year.
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ledaman: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
Badoo sharp guy grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by ledaman: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
True caller F Cyn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.