Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (42671 Views)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by udomonday: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

Once you think of plan B, you have limited your God.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?
My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.
always nice to say,until reality sets in.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More and more, I grow wary of the male population. I do not think I will find anyone to marry me, or someone I will even be comfortable enough to marry.

Everytime I meet someone I think I can be comfortable with, the ugly head of genotype rises.

So, yeah, I might just find a sperm donor and give birth to a kid eventually, or adopt if I can. I'm making peace with the fact that marriage may never happen for me.
Whats your genotype nne, I'm AA . If you're serious lets meet

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Peace081: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2022
If nobody marry me, somebody will marry me
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by saphiere(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Asour:

Not to counter your personal choices about marriage BUT no one in this world has ALL their heart desires granted.
I'd be the first then.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Chrislova(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2022
jaxxy:
Lol funny and ridiculous question. grin undecided
some people csn imagine things anyhow
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Starz825(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2022
This will never be an issue for a man

No matter how bad you are as a man...
You will surely find someone to marry...

Women plenty wey dey find husband....than the other way around...

So girls on here...answer the question..what's your plan B if you find no man to marry you?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
LALASTLALA MYN44 DOMIQUE SUN OA4J WHAT IS GOING ON HERE
This busy body woman rapper no go mind him business now
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Chrislova(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Maj196:
Rubbish question. How can your imagination be this wild
some people can imagine things ang how.....
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by projectpro: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I always wanted to be married. It can be very lonely here in the UK. In Nigeria, there's a sense of belonging where people visit each other unannounced.

People die in their flats here for over a week before anyone notices - and that's because of the stench.

We marry here for companionship, if nothing else.

When I was single, on Christmas day, I would be listening to laughter and singing from the neighbours and used to go to bed by 8p.m, wishing Christmas to be over. Now, I have a household full.
If you need someone to talk to, I am available.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by kendological(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Words of consolation from an evening newspaper olosho who has used her fruitful youth to prostitute. If marriage isn't an achievement is it the prostitution that you indulge in that is achievement. What people can't get , they hate. What a loser tongue
You sound hurt, take it easy.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by okwadatigbogal: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Basicend:
If they work or their character and remove all these materialistic and fiary tale ideas from their heads. . Husband will show.

Nigerian girls are too fake.

Did he mention only girls or women?? What kind of stupidity is this?
Have you not been seeing the numerous proposals ladies have been turning down?? My dear the tables have turned. it is many men that will end up lonely in old age not women. A woman can have a child or two even without a husband, but an irresponsible will have no one to turn to in old age. There are many of them around. Studies have shown that men are more likely to be lonely and alone in old age, go figure. More and more women are now deciding not to get married but have children. Go figure...

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by stealmatic(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.

Now they remember God,with this attitude of yours u might end up marrying yourself,the question is what's your plan b,if the Bros refuses to marry u because of your attitude and u getting old,

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:

The question is if.

The fact is not everyone will get married or have biological kids.
If that happens, what do we do?

No mind am, na so dem dey take fail exam undecided
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
D only plan B for any woman is to b a single mother/ baby mama
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Topmaike007(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

with this way you talk ill about men I hope you are getting married to your fellow woman

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chrislova:
some people csn imagine things anyhow

I think the question should have been if u don’t find who u like to marry. What would be ur plan b? grin

Not if nobody marries u? Why are u unmarriagable? grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Starz825(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Basicend:
If they work or their character and remove all these materialistic and fiary tale ideas from their heads. . Husband will show.

Nigerian girls are too fake.
You right!.
They all are fake perfectionists!!!

I want my man to be this to be that...
But they will never bring anything to the table..
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Princeton92(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
I adopt children and live well....
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by wiseone28: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na to marry myself

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Huracio(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na to FIND 1 ASHAWOO give am BELLE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
walahi me and you dey same page ooo....a them dey make good wives self....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
This thread would be helpful if married people stayed away
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by tydi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
My only concern is this post was stolen from yaba left group on Facebook.

So nairaland copyright too
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by atdscentofwater: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
There's more to life, seek God & find purpose
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by okwadatigbogal: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Only broke men worry if no woman will marry them.
Belive me as uglee,old,corrupt and wickedd thiefnybu is most nigerian girls will marry him.
Even if you are short like osin ban no and pretend too,naija girls no send.
If women are rejecting you in these naija just know that you are extremely broke.try and buy even if it's a small corrola,stay in a good apartment and have something doing,relax and watch zonigeria girls fight over you .
God bless ameachi and gej the north choose candidate.
Yorobad can fk off with their vote.

Story!! Continue making yourself happy..lmao! How many of these men are truly loved?? Many of them feel lonely and alone. it is only money they have to offer. unfortunately less than 1% of Nigerian men will even be as rich and powerful like these men, so what do they have to offer. Look around you! Many old men who were nasty to their spouses during their youth are lonely and alone today. No one to take care of them in old age. No love or companionship from their spouse or children. If you like treat women like trash during your youth and watch how shameful you will live your life in old age. We all know men like this.. And women of this generation will never stay to tolerate the type of bullshit their mother's tolerated. Just so you know!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
kendological:

You sound hurt, take it easy.
Your mother is hurt not me cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Princeton92(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
okwadatigbogal:

More and more women are now deciding not to get married but have children. Go figure...

Abeg do you wanna have children without marrying cause if so then I'm down!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by severov(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
this questions should be made for shingle ladies
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cryptobits(f): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
A father told his daughter, "Congrats on your graduation. I bought you a car a while back. I want you to have it now."
Before I give it to you, take it to a car dealer in the city and sell it. See how much they offer.”

The girl came back to her father and said: "They offered me $10,000 dollars because it looks very old"
Father said: "Ok, now take it to the pawn shop".

The girl returns to her father and said: "The pawn shop offered $1,000 dollars because it's a very old car and a lot of work done".

The father told her to join a passionate car club with experts and show them the car. The girl drove to the passionate car club. She returned to her father after a few hours and told him, “Some people in the club offered me $100,000 dollars because its a rare car that's in good condition.”

Then the father said, "I wanted to let you know that you are not worth anything if you are not in the right place. If you are not appreciated, do not be angry, that means you are in the wrong place. "Don't stay in a place where no one sees your value ."

Know your worth and know where you are valued.
A diamond doesn't shine on the bottom of a cave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Chrislova(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
jaxxy:

I think the question should have been if u don’t find who u like to marry. What would be ur plan b? grin

Not if nobody marries u? Why are u unmarriagable? grin
hahahaha abeg leave them jare
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by PrinceMajestic: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I'd be the first then.
shut up, You evil heartless witch, after celebrating the gruesome murder of Lagos Billionaire Michael Ataga by your fellow evil prostitute witch, and insulting Nigerian men everyday you want God to give you thesame Nigerian men u hate as your husband. What a foolish prostitute witch u re. I remember vividly how happy you were when that evil bitch chidinma killed a handsome billionaire. As you have celebrated the death of somebody's husband, somebody's father so shall you not a celebrate a man of your own unless you accept to be sex slave of men.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
If nobody marriage me, I will marriage anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.