Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (42661 Views)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by olamakinde(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More and more, I grow wary of the male population. I do not think I will find anyone to marry me, or someone I will even be comfortable enough to marry.

Everytime I meet someone I think I can be comfortable with, the ugly head of genotype rises.

So, yeah, I might just find a sperm donor and give birth to a kid eventually, or adopt if I can. I'm making peace with the fact that marriage may never happen for me.
be careful what you wish for, genotype should not be a cause of worry cause we have more individuals with AA than other types
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by wink2015(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:
I know we all have the fairy tale dream of meeting the love of our life, falling madly in love, getting married and having kids. Some have even visualised the number of kids - two boys and two girls.

However, we must all face the hash reality that not everyone will get married or even have kids.
As such everyone of us must have a backup plan.

My plan has always been to adopt a child even if I get married , because obviously I'll be marrying in my 40's. So whether I have a child later or not I planned to adopt an older child like 8-10 years old.

So what about you, any plan B?

MARRY JESUS !
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BabaIbo: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Direct your question to women.

And if you insist men should also answer, then you need to rephrase it to "what is your plan B if you decide not to marry?"

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Heineken(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1377#110000792
Swiftpal Xchange
Fam don't miss out on this.. This is nothing but the best
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by YoungRay007: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kai imagine being a woman and not getting married.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by htdot: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Whats your genotype nne, I'm AA . If you're serious lets meet
I hope you are sincere o, if not na God go see you for trying to make use of her situation
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by spiceadole: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:
I know we all have the fairy tale dream of meeting the love of our life, falling madly in love, getting married and having kids. Some have even visualised the number of kids - two boys and two girls.

However, we must all face the hash reality that not everyone will get married or even have kids.
As such everyone of us must have a backup plan.

My plan has always been to adopt a child even if I get married , because obviously I'll be marrying in my 40's. So whether I have a child later or not I planned to adopt an older child like 8-10 years old.

So what about you, any plan B?

I'm married..

But before, I had planned that if by 35,I am not married.. I would do IVF to have at least 1 or maybe 2 children, work harder and concentrate on raising them.
I don't like sex.. so I can do well without it.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Angy55(f): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do not let all these things on Earth Confuse you .
Do not worry over them or make anxiety and fears overwhelm you because of them.

Nobody makes Eternal life in Heaven because he/she is married.
Nobody makes Heaven because he/she has children.

All these things are gifts from GOD. You don't need to struggle, worry or kill yourself for a Gift.

Pursue what is relevant and what really Matters. What really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your soul. This alone is what matters. This alone is what you should Do all you can to have. It is only possible through JESUS Christ.

Let me commend you for the first time pastor Righteousness. This is apt grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Jonesemmy: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Words of consolation from an evening newspaper olosho who has used her fruitful youth to prostitute. If marriage isn't an achievement is it the prostitution that you indulge in that is achievement. What people can't get , they hate. What a loser tongue
This is so screwed up
can't believe a human went through spent some minutes conceiving this in his/her mind and then went ahead to type it and post...
you so dumb dude..
if yo being fished out and prosecuted for libel now "you go say nah because in get money that's why"...shii is sick really sickening...if it ain't being tribal/ethno-intolerant it's being sick trolls...and you want buhari to be better when yo'self is worse...mahn sqrew Yu...
mohafagin bullbrains

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by LINTUNE(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

Once you think of plan B, you have limited your God.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.
lol, see sapphire o,I hope it's your fellow woman you will marry,if u try to marry any man, especially naija man,let thunder fire that your wide mouth....so despite all your hatred for men, you still want to raise a family with one...why cant u opt for surrogacy, or u simply just get a sperm donor, you don't need any man in your life , woman!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by smiliyB(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.
I love your write up kinda motivating and speak so much of faith. Nice
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by blackgold2018(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

my dear lady concentrate more on your character than prayers.
Even your Bible also said faith without work is dead

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BabaIbo: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stargurl20:

If u wanna test fertility, y not go for single mother or widow? Stop using the fertility nonsense to cover up your fornicating act. I don't really blame u, na women wey dey gree for this nonsense I blame

Some are honest about it, not everyone do it for cunning reason, some are just trying to be on a safer side.

I intended doing that once I am ready to get married.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
The question is what will you do if you don't get school this year
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will just die angry grin cheesy

Just kidding, I will make myself useful to society and family. Shey my parents still need care. Shikena.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Asour: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I'd be the first then.

You will not.

Actually as we chat, there are already unanswered desires in your past.

For one, I am sure you've not always gotten the grades /scores you've desired in the past.

You [probably] don't drive the car you desire nor live in the house of your dreams.
These already prove you will not be the first.

A human having all desires answered would run the risk of playing God.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by JooEeL(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Words of consolation from an evening newspaper olosho who has used her fruitful youth to prostitute. If marriage isn't an achievement is it the prostitution that you indulge in that is achievement. What people can't get , they hate. What a loser tongue

Guy no be man you dey quote so?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Angy55(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More and more, I grow wary of the male population. I do not think I will find anyone to marry me, or someone I will even be comfortable enough to marry.

Everytime I meet someone I think I can be comfortable with, the ugly head of genotype rises.

So, yeah, I might just find a sperm donor and give birth to a kid eventually, or adopt if I can. I'm making peace with the fact that marriage may never happen for me.

AS right That's why I do not even bother myself about relationships any more.... Because in a situation where I will ask what's my genotype first maybe the guy would start thinking I'm desperate for marriage.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by abimic(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
No need for any plan B, people who are not married are single because they chose to be single, nothing like if no one chooses to marry you. There is a partner for everyone so long you do not raise your standard above the high heavens. The real question ought to be when married, what if both of you are unable to conceive, then a plan B can ensue.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by blackgold2018(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
smiliyB:
I love your write up kinda motivating and speak so much of faith. Nice
ladies should be wise and work more on their characters than prayers.
Faith without work is dead.

I came to understand it’s not all about being lucky @the married ladies but they all worked for it too. Wisdom, good character etc
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Carot: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
Lol. Not for me tho
let me get you pregnant
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

Story!! Continue making yourself happy..lmao! How many of these men are truly loved?? Many of them feel lonely and alone. it is only money they have to offer. unfortunately less than 1% of Nigerian men will even be as rich and powerful like these men, so what do they have to offer. Look around you! Many old men who were nasty to their spouses during their youth are lonely and alone today. No one to take care of them in old age. No love or companionship from their spouse or children. If you like treat women like trash during your youth and watch how shameful you will live your life in old age. We all know men like this.. And women of this generation will never stay to tolerate the type of bullshit their mother's tolerated. Just so you know!
grin A man that takes care of himself well health-wise will not look for a woman or kids to take care of him. They deceive Una sef
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by walkingshadow911: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Even if I am the most ugliest, poorest and stupidest on earth, somebody will marry me.

But I am the one to marry,not to be married of.

you want to killme with laughter.. why na gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Carot: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

mumu, i thought you said the future is female. So you like marriage like dis, you come dey form feminist. You are a dunce!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by LINTUNE(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
it is the witch who celebrated the gruesome murder of Michael Usifo Ataga the Lagos Billionaire murdered by one Igbo witch called chidinma. Usually I see her hatred for men as mere trolls and bashing until last year when this witch sapphire girl was celebrating the gruesome murder of that man and even cursing the dead man. Does such an evil witch deserve any word or act of kindness from any reasonable man?
dude just ignore that chrislova, he is a typical pussy worshipper, avoid guys like that bro...I share the same feelings with you concerning that bitch.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by smiliyB(f): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
blackgold2018:
ladies should be wise and work more on their characters than prayers.
Faith without work is dead.

I came to understand it’s not all about being lucky @the married ladies but they all worked for it too. Wisdom, good character etc
Lol, you're funny so all married ladies now have wisdom and good character. undecided Issorait lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamblest(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
joviegghead:
Hmmm
This question is for the female gender and probably guys with 'issues' that can deter anyone from accepting them.

So I'll pass.
Lemme just add, that marriage is overrated. You don't NEED it as the society claims.

You wanna get pregnant as a lady? Use artificial insemination.
As a guy? Baby mama or surrogacy.

Marriage should be viewed as a retirement plan. Not a major plan. It's a dream killer and stops you from reaching your full potential.

Enjoy life. Travel, explore and live the world knowing it wasn't a boring experience.

Some people will just take up their phones and type without using their common sense.

Of a truth common sense is not common at all.

As a lady use artificial insemination you say

As a guy use baby mama......is the baby mama not a lady too ...why shouldn't she also use artificial insemination.

And what about the man? Cant he also use artificial insemination? Or what is good for the goose is no longer good for the gander right .?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by htdot: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

Did he mention only girls or women?? What kind of stupidity is this?
Have you not been seeing the numerous proposals ladies have been turning down?? My dear the tables have turned. it is many men that will end up lonely in old age not women. A woman can have a child or two even without a husband, but an irresponsible will have no one to turn to in old age. There are many of them around. Studies have shown that men are more likely to be lonely and alone in old age, go figure. More and more women are now deciding not to get married but have children. Go figure...
As much as I m a ugly, small guy. I still have like 5 girl friends and all of them are ready to keep my baby. Right I am even getting irritated by them and I wish to be a single guy.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Angy55:

AS right That's why I do not even bother myself about relationships any more.... Because in a situation where I will ask what's my genotype first maybe the guy would start thinking I'm desperate for marriage.

Yes, AS

Whatever anyone thinks should not bother you, always ask early on if you think you're developing any sort of interest in someone.

There is nothing wrong in looking towards the possibility of marriage, and no one should make you feel it is an act of desperation. Asking for genotypes is merely an act of caution, not desperation and if anyone is so scared of the thought of marriage to the point of cutting you off just because of a genotype question, then you definitely do not need such a person in your life.

Allow yourself to be selfish, because the world will not care for you. Ask the questions you need to ask, you should never put someone's opinion of you over your own feelings. Who will go will go and who will stay will stay

Ask the moment you begin to like anyone in any sort of way, so, you know how to proceed from there. Na AS you be, you no kill person.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Emdebby2: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
No plan B because plan A must work.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Ehn...you de find man? So you too you want husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.