Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (42615 Views)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Xpol: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
It’s African kind of faith that will make you believe God will grant you all your heart desires but it doesn’t work that way in reality.

Your heart desires may not please God
God may count it as being selfish
He may see it’ll be disadvantageous
Etc

No human will ever get all his/her wishes

Know these and be more peaceful and patient with life

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Adakintroy: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do not let all these things on Earth Confuse you .
Do not worry over them or make anxiety and fears overwhelm you because of them.

Nobody makes Eternal life in Heaven because he/she is married.
Nobody makes Heaven because he/she has children.

All these things are gifts from GOD. You don't need to struggle, worry or kill yourself for a Gift.

Pursue what is relevant and what really Matters. What really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your soul. This alone is what matters. This alone is what you should Do all you can to have. It is only possible through JESUS Christ.

Oga calm down. With your heaven. Sometimes you de make urself look rediculouse. We know there is heaven as christain. But we also know there is earth here. If you God no want make we live for earth him for no bring us here. Today you don eath sleep and shiit, were clothes. You probably don fuckkk well we'll this months. So let others do same. Stop with the hypocristism. Jesus himself eat shiit and wear clothes. So do ceaser own give am first. reality is part of spirituality. Invisibles were made know by the visibles.
.Teach people first how to love and be their brothers keeper. That's heaven enough. As a matter of fact the heaven is a consequence of such act. Right act. Bring peace, peace brings joy and that's the kingdom. And we're is that? Within you

Note! people make heaven by having children and getting married. Because the right children brings joy and introduce us to meaningfull sacrifice. I don't think you understand the question very much. That's why your answers are questionable.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Speaklove: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

Once you think of plan B, you have limited your God.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.

Correct .
This is how our mindset should be .
You made my day.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Chrislova(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
dude just ignore that chrislova, he is a typical pussy worshipper, avoid guys like that bro...I share the same feelings with you concerning that bitch.
hmmm why are u so pain man
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by goodman5(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na to dey give girls Belle na grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Franking: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
U marry somebody na.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by shantti(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Whats your genotype nne, I'm AA . If you're serious lets meet

If u r trying to take advantage of her, may God punish u and rescue her but if ur intentions are genuine, then God will bless u.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

I guess this question is for ladies because guys always end up getting a lady who desperately needs to be married

That is why most yahoo boys prey on ladies who are eager to get married

It is difficult to scam a man with marriage

Lol, you are very wrong with this oo.
No be women dey reject men’s proposal dey disgrace them online?
I have seen men in their late 30s and mid 40s who aren’t married because they haven’t found any girlfriend or they haven’t found the right one add these guys are rich, so how much more a guy who isn’t rich or financially stable because a lot of women are now looking for rich dudes to marry.

It might be higher for ladies but it also applies to men oo.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by LINTUNE(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chrislova:
hmmm why are u so pain man
it's either you are new here or u are simply a pussy worshipper as I said earlier....cos u can't know sapphire well in this forum and claim to be happy with her comment in this particular thread....a girl that sees all men as rapists?..oga just go and rest.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by shantti(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

Did he mention only girls or women?? What kind of stupidity is this?
Have you not been seeing the numerous proposals ladies have been turning down?? My dear the tables have turned. it is many men that will end up lonely in old age not women. A woman can have a child or two even without a husband, but an irresponsible will have no one to turn to in old age. There are many of them around. Studies have shown that men are more likely to be lonely and alone in old age, go figure. More and more women are now deciding not to get married but have children. Go figure...

Lol cheesy. U wish.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Xpol: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.

It’s African kind of faith that will make you believe God will grant you all your heart desires but it doesn’t work that way in reality.

Your heart desires may not please God
God may count it as being selfish
He may see it’ll be disadvantageous
It may contradict His wishes for you
Etc

No human will ever get all his/her wishes

Know these and be more peaceful and patient with life
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Impactech: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

All these things are gifts from GOD. You don't need to struggle, worry or kill yourself for a Gift.

Pursue what is relevant and what really Matters. What really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your soul. This alone is what matters. This alone is what you should Do all you can to have. It is only possible through JESUS Christ.

Salvation is a gift of God also, we don't struggle, worry or kill for it. It is the work of God, we just have to believe(faith) to be partaker and then learn about our new status and how to work in it.

Thank you
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by MaverickA3: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More and more, I grow wary of the male population. I do not think I will find anyone to marry me, or someone I will even be comfortable enough to marry.

Everytime I meet someone I think I can be comfortable with, the ugly head of genotype rises.

So, yeah, I might just find a sperm donor and give birth to a kid eventually, or adopt if I can. I'm making peace with the fact that marriage may never happen for me.
Are you SS?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Vaiki(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

mumu guy man...
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by LINTUNE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simran94:

I have seen men in their late 30s and mid 40s who aren’t married because they haven’t found any girlfriend or they haven’t found the right one add these guys are rich, so how much more a guy who isn’t rich or financially stable because a lot of women are now looking for rich dudes to marry.

that's online, we are talking real life here..no matter how u see it,when it comes to marriage, men are the one with the power to choose,no matter how desperate a woman she can only be hopeful that one man would come for her hand on marriage,no woman will come for a man's hand in marriage....

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Fellixx: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
If no one marries you, you build yourself while waiting certainly someone deserving will come to a better version of you and one way is by getting that dream job of yours. Your CV speaks volume of who you are and makes you irresistible from the employers, and what we do at Sepvirg Careers is to help you get that dream job by making or working on a saleable CV for you.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by JosephXavier: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simran94:

Men being in their late 30s and 40s or even 50s can get married to their young sweetheart and it'll be normal, a teenager perhaps, and the bride's parent will happily give out their daughter

But can same be said of a lady?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by assholemods: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one na mumu question... Yeye thread as if marriage na career or do or die! Rubbish!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

Men being in their late 30s and 40s or even 50s can get married to their young sweetheart and it'll be normal, a teenager perhaps, and the bride's parent will happily give out their daughter

But can same be said of a lady?
I said there are men who still won’t get married because no one will marry them for certain reasons, it might be on a high side for ladies but it also applies to men. Not every man will get married because they can’t find someone is what I meant when you said the question was only for ladies.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oh yes indeed! He promised! That was why Jephthah's daughter became a life long virgin all her life and did not marry.
That was why Apostle Paul suffered from things that even those who hate God do not suffer from.
That was why the disciple James was beheaded at the behest of Herod's daughter.
That was why Joseph the dreamer spent 12 years of his youth in prison for a crime he did not commit.
That is why tens of millions of women who live their lives in dedication to God are currently single and will not be able to find a marriage mate all through life, including hundreds of women in that church you currently attend.

Let us study the sciptures to understand, not to use words out of context. Then we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free.

The question the OP asked is a very serious question that every right thinking adult(male or female) should ponder over with all seriousness.

The time we limit God is when we refuse to use the "power of reason" He has given us to ponder over serious issues like the one raised by the OP.

saphiere:

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Pimine: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Aswearugaaad

Sharaaap! Why do you want to marry the men you love to hate? Oh I now understand that the hate stems from the fact that men are so repulsed by your character and appearance that they don't look at you twice. So you're angry that you cant attract the men that you want? LWKMD.

Your best bet is to start saving money for cat food cos you'll need it in the future. I'm sure you're not smart enough to understand what I just said. grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're gay nigger... Be proud...
LoL grin
Happy Sunday MA
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
that's online, we are talking real life here..no matter how u see it,when it comes to marriage, men are the one with the power to choose,no matter how desperate a woman she can only be hopeful that one man would come for her hand on marriage,no woman will come for a man's hand in marriage....

Just say you have not seen single men in their late 50s and 60s.
I said it might be high for the ladies but some men will still not be able to get marry because they couldn’t find anyone.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by LINTUNE(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simran94:

Just say you have not seen single men in their late 50s and 60s.
I said it might be high for the ladies but some men will still not be able to get marry because they couldn’t find anyone.
even the poorest of the poor amongst men do find wives,thing is that, some men choose not to marry at all, how many women does that?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by tiswell(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
joviegghead:
Hmmm
This question is for the female gender and probably guys with 'issues' that can deter anyone from accepting them.

So I'll pass.
Lemme just add, that marriage is overrated. You don't NEED it as the society claims.

You wanna get pregnant as a lady? Use artificial insemination.
As a guy? Baby mama or surrogacy.

Marriage should be viewed as a retirement plan. Not a major plan. It's a dream killer and stops you from reaching your full potential.

Enjoy life. Travel, explore and live the world knowing it wasn't a boring experience.
you too talk chochochochooo
you are not the only one finding it difficult in Nigeria abeg sad
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Truvelisback(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
If nobori marries me, i will marry somebori.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by tiswell(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
joviegghead:
Hmmm
This question is for the female gender and probably guys with 'issues' that can deter anyone from accepting them.

So I'll pass.
Lemme just add, that marriage is overrated. You don't NEED it as the society claims.

You wanna get pregnant as a lady? Use artificial insemination.
As a guy? Baby mama or surrogacy.

Marriage should be viewed as a retirement plan. Not a major plan. It's a dream killer and stops you from reaching your full potential.

Enjoy life. Travel, explore and live the world knowing it wasn't a boring experience.
you too ta lk cho cho cho chooo
you are not the only one finding it difficult in Nigeria abeg sad
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
walkingshadow911:

you want to killme with laughter.. why na gringringringrin

Hhh. I want remind him that there is no alternative to "Natural Enjoyment".
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

It seems we do not know what is in front of Nigeria. I have been trying my best to educate people. If just 50% of females of the Nigerian population have 3 children alone not to talk of this usual 4 children, hell will be loosed on Nigeria in the next 30 years.

Over population is coming fast. This is why Lagos and PH are dirty. Ha ba. Only in Lagos, we have about 30 million people. Say wetin na?

A beg, dont ever call child adoption in Nigeria plan B. It is the only plan A we need now. Let govt make a law to regulate reproduction. One child per family every 10 years and then adopt. If you want more in the space of 10 years, go and adopt. You cant adopt, wait for 10 years before giving birth to another. You give birth to more than one in space of 10 years, the remaining children apart from the first become persons without nationality. Nigeria will not give the child citizenship. Simple. Everyone will sit right.

So, make we caution ourselves. It is crazy how we take sex in Nigeria. Sex is not food. A beg.

No one cares if you marry or not. And it is time govt stop this rubbish. Govt can implement anything.

Else, world power will depopulate us. If we dont give ourselves brain now, they will depopulate us. And that willl come with a real, big and helpless sorrow. That time, nigerian stubbornness will lead to cremating thousands daily. Those world power know how to do it. So, let us start talking to ourselves now that we can still control it.

Let us start castrating rapists. Also, those useless obas and emirs marrying their daughters should be warned. It is time to get more serious with: one man, one woman. All those men having kids here and then have kids abroad should be checked too. Nigeria should start penalising them.

Polygamous comes with many disadvantages. The inability to control oneself and slavery to sex is what we are seeing. Those old people are bad influence. Those obas are terrible in this aspect. I dont have regard for any of them.

Let's not see what is beyond covid 19. Na beg a dey beg una.
Remember China is over 1billion
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by coolh3ad(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
opera1:
If nobody marry me, I will marry someone.

Abi na grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
LoL grin
Happy Sunday MA
Happy Sunday! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.