Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (42627 Views)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Princeton92(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
You've come again, kukuma open church make we collect membership forms na

Righteousness2:
Do not let all these things on Earth Confuse you .
Do not worry over them or make anxiety and fears overwhelm you because of them.

Nobody makes Eternal life in Heaven because he/she is married.
Nobody makes Heaven because he/she has children.

All these things are gifts from GOD. You don't need to struggle, worry or kill yourself for a Gift.

Pursue what is relevant and what really Matters. What really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your soul. This alone is what matters. This alone is what you should Do all you can to have. It is only possible through JESUS Christ.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by blacknoir: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
My plan is not even involving marriage
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by JAYUK(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
We are Africans,our culture and tradition entails both male and female to be married at a certain age,the copying of western culture / religion and advent of the internet has corroded our culture, coupled with unstable mental health, our youths have lost it,why will someone not get married? Fear of responsibility , mental health issues and attitude problems. Best plan B ought to be child adoption but it has its downside, single parenting usually produce bitter individuals if care is not taken. I believe every youth should have re-orientation and re-evaluation of what they really want and not flowing with the stream of time.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by PrinceMajestic: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chrislova:
lol...u are been too harsh abeg
calm down
it is the witch who celebrated the gruesome murder of Michael Usifo Ataga the Lagos Billionaire murdered by one Igbo witch called chidinma. Usually I see her hatred for men as mere trolls and bashing until last year when this witch sapphire girl was celebrating the gruesome murder of that man and even cursing the dead man. Does such an evil witch deserve any word or act of kindness from any reasonable man?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Dawn91(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:

It's rather factual in my opinion

When you study yourself enough and those around you, you begin to understand why certain things are not falling in place for you and may never fall in place for you.

I like to call it self-awareness

smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I always wanted to be married. It can be very lonely here in the UK. In Nigeria, there's a sense of belonging where people visit each other unannounced.

People die in their flats here for over a week before anyone notices - and that's because of the stench.

We marry here for companionship, if nothing else.

When I was single, on Christmas day, I would be listening to laughter and singing from the neighbours and used to go to bed by 8p.m, wishing Christmas to be over. Now, I have a household full.
it means people don't visit each other in UK.....or most people there isolate themselves, bit please can you elucidate me on that...

In Nigeria ...we are more of cohabitating .. mingling..neighbours visiting...but why UK is like that
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by rayval(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is marriage an achievement?…
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Elidrisy20: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Marry money
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Juanmike(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
grin

FERNANDEZISBACK IYAEBE ONILA AKA THATBOREDBERRY MERCYCHEN SAPHIERE POCOHANTAS BOLA146
Onyi22
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Wanbissaka: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Beer parlor gladiator and "ndokwa" enthusiast grin

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by TheABOMINATION: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stargurl20:

If u wanna test fertility, y not go for single mother or widow? Stop using the fertility nonsense to cover up your fornicating act. I don't really blame u, na women wey dey gree for this nonsense I blame

It is not fornication if I take responsibility for the woman I sleep with. And I am not throwing her out if she fails to get pregnant, instead we go for advanced technological solution.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Whats your genotype nne, I'm AA . If you're serious lets meet

My genotype is AS, where do you propose we meet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Olayetan(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nah compulsory?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Bobloco: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

Once you think of plan B, you have limited your God.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.

The fact remains that not everyone will get married.

Martha, Lazarus sister served God diligently and there was no account where she was said to have been married.

Maybe, God's plan is for you to be the Martha of our time. Who knows
Saphiere we are talking God's plan here

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by buJu234: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
if I am a man in Africa, then no problem.. cos as far am a man even in my 80s.. there is always a beautiful bride (either from the village or one expired slay mama etc) for me.. grin grin grin

but if am a woman, especially in Southern Nigeria; guys I wouldn't lie to u.
immediately clock 35-40yrs or 5yrs to my pre-menopause; sorry oo.. I will either get pregnant for one of the coolest guys around (married or single)..

in fact, I will b the one to seduce him.. if it requires paying for that sex,I don't mind.. (its my future we talking about here; someone from my blood that will take care of me when am old)

then after that when my baby is finally born (like 2yrs later), I will relocate to a different area or city where no one knows my past and move on with my life & my child.

Note: one of the conditions for the above is that the lady must have money either from a good job or business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

It is not fornication if I take responsibility for the woman I sleep with. And I am not throwing her out if she fails to get pregnant, instead we go for advanced technological solution.

Fornication is sleeping with someone you are unmarried to my guy, taking responsibility does not make it any less fornication.

You may want to rid yourself of Biblical connotations if you wish to participate in certain acts

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Bahamas95(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
What else if not adoption.

I will go to an orphanage and adopt a pretty/handsome child, double my hustle and take proper care of my child(ren) with the help of a nanny..... Marriage is not a must in the constitution. If konji do me I invite or visit pay as you go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by SmartyPants(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
AgreatMan:
Wahala grin

Most people will NEVER find a partner, but they will say "God forbid." There just isn't enough Willing men to go round.

These days guys are getting too comfortable being single n alone n I don't fault them.

Me sef, I no too reason d marriage thing so the PLAN B itself is a PLAN

Precisely...this Plan B happens to be my plan A

Stay single or in a long term relationship with a like minded female. Problem is i keep attracting women who want stable relationships and marriage!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by SimplePlan34: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
There is no plan B I HV accepted my old age of I get old
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Dawn91(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Fornication is sleeping with someone you are unmarried to my guy, taking responsibility does not make it any less fornication.

You may want to rid yourself of Biblical connotations if you wish to participate in certain acts
Interesting
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by mhizv(f): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing changes!

Make more money,be comfortable,adopt,and if I ever feel the need to birth my own child,get a donor.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by zoomman(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make Money.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by stagger: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

All these things are gifts from GOD. You don't need to struggle, worry or kill yourself for a Gift.

Pursue what is relevant and what really Matters. What really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your soul. This alone is what matters. This alone is what you should Do all you can to have. It is only possible through JESUS Christ.

You are married and you have children. So I do not expect you to know the travails of those who are looking for life partners or those who have looked for children for 20-30 years.

How else are people to raise families? Is it by fornicating or by having baby mamas and baby papas?

Two characters of Christ are wisdom and empathy. Your post shows that you lack both and believe me, some of you who have these traits and put up these kinds of callous posts will miss heaven, even if your posts make people make heaven.

That you are a preacher of the word or you get people saved does not automatically qualify you for heaven. I hope you know that. For many, small things like jealousy, envy, malice, etc will disqualify them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Tolani045(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
I we adopt and Bleep bitches as usual

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by richie240: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
I hope you don't plan marrying d same double-mouthed Nigerian man o, ehn-ehn!
cool
saphiere:
My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

Once you think of plan B, you have limited your God.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?

I know why this made me laugh so hard, you have identity crisis that needs to be fixed cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by T0BY(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
You're wise. More grease to your elbows.
JosephXavier:
I guess this question is for ladies because guys always end up getting a lady who desperately needs to be married

That is why most yahoo boys prey on ladies who are eager to get married

It is difficult to scam a man with marriage

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by olamakinde(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
bibianna:
Only God will know!
come give me some love and happiness
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Gaggii: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:
I know we all have the fairy tale dream of meeting the love of our life, falling madly in love, getting married and having kids. Some have even visualised the number of kids - two boys and two girls.

However, we must all face the hash reality that not everyone will get married or even have kids.
As such everyone of us must have a backup plan.

My plan has always been to adopt a child even if I get married , because obviously I'll be marrying in my 40's. So whether I have a child later or not I planned to adopt an older child like 8-10 years old.

So what about you, any plan B?

I will tell the world that am black jesus, I have come the second time, and very soon angel gabriel will blow trumpet, then Buhari and tinubu will rot in hell for making Nigerians go through hell, only Osinbajo will make heaven, because he is a good pretender and next president of skull mining nigerians. These I have seen
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by smiliyB(f): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:
I know we all have the fairy tale dream of meeting the love of our life, falling madly in love, getting married and having kids. Some have even visualised the number of kids - two boys and two girls.

However, we must all face the hash reality that not everyone will get married or even have kids.
As such everyone of us must have a backup plan.

My plan has always been to adopt a child even if I get married , because obviously I'll be marrying in my 40's. So whether I have a child later or not I planned to adopt an older child like 8-10 years old.

So what about you, any plan B?
This is funny but a real question...like it's very possible... What I'll do is simply adopt a kid and try to have one of mine too. So, they'll be two of them. But I pray it won't happen, I'll love to have a complete home and happy home too.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by richie240: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
When we tell them "its a man's world", dem go begin dey raise shoda!
cool
JosephXavier:
I guess this question is for ladies because guys always end up getting a lady who desperately needs to be married

That is why most yahoo boys prey on ladies who are eager to get married

It is difficult to scam a man with marriage

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by lolu2019: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

please I don't understand all that u av said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.