Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (42644 Views)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by funshow21: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do not let all these things on Earth Confuse you .
Do not worry over them or make anxiety and fears overwhelm you because of them.

Nobody makes Eternal life in Heaven because he/she is married.
Nobody makes Heaven because he/she has children.

All these things are gifts from GOD. You don't need to struggle, worry or kill yourself for a Gift.

Pursue what is relevant and what really Matters. What really Matters is the Genuie Salvation of your soul. This alone is what matters. This alone is what you should Do all you can to have. It is only possible through JESUS Christ.

shut the eff up !! just kuku go preach for sambisa forest, we need converts there...this one that you re found of derailing threads with apocalyptic comments.!! na life we go first live before we all die..
guy na death sure pass!! the probability say everyone go die na 1.... make peace with your heart when you are alive and stop chating endtime up and down!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Destydanty: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Am sick deep and tired of religious fanatic everywhere'cant you see religious fallacy of our colonial master with the help of their fundermental tool called Bible to subdue our mind,body and soul are not helping us?try and discover who you are and liberate yourself from religious slavery were you can't think and differentiate illusion from reality of life.life is a misery no one can unveal "free yourself from occult manipulation and be your realself.adopting one or two kid and living life to the best of your knowledge is cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nyascobar1414: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

It seems we do not know what is in front of Nigeria. I have been trying my best to educate people. If just 50% of females of the Nigerian population have 3 children alone not to talk of this usual 4 children, hell will be loosed on Nigeria in the next 30 years.

Over population is coming fast. This is why Lagos and PH are dirty. Ha ba. Only in Lagos, we have about 30 million people. Say wetin na?

A beg, dont ever call child adoption in Nigeria plan B. It is the only plan A we need now. Let govt make a law to regulate reproduction. One child per family every 10 years and then adopt. If you want more in the space of 10 years, go and adopt. You cant adopt, wait for 10 years before giving birth to another. You give birth to more than one in space of 10 years, the remaining children apart from the first become persons without nationality. Nigeria will not give the child citizenship. Simple. Everyone will sit right.

So, make we caution ourselves. It is crazy how we take sex in Nigeria. Sex is not food. A beg.

No one cares if you marry or not. And it is time govt stop this rubbish. Govt can implement anything.

Else, world power will depopulate us. If we dont give ourselves brain now, they will depopulate us. And that willl come with a real, big and helpless sorrow. That time, nigerian stubbornness will lead to cremating thousands daily. Those world power know how to do it. So, let us start talking to ourselves now that we can still control it.

Let us start castrating rapists. Also, those useless obas and emirs marrying their daughters should be warned. It is time to get more serious with: one man, one woman. All those men having kids here and then have kids abroad should be checked too. Nigeria should start penalising them.

Polygamous comes with many disadvantages. The inability to control oneself and slavery to sex is what we are seeing. Those old people are bad influence. Those obas are terrible in this aspect. I dont have regard for any of them.

Let's not see what is beyond covid 19. Na beg a dey beg una.

God said go Into the world an multiply.. And you are here saying all what not... If development was everywhere(states,LGA).. Lagos would have been scarce asf... Have you gone to the villages and see how empty it is?

Land mass is only 30% out of 100%... But humans have not even occupied 25%...

Thats why In US... The number of whites is getting lesser and the black anericans are larger in Number...

A little time you gonna see the black race dominating the caucasian race..
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by safarigirl(f): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
MaverickA3:

Are you SS?

LOL, nah, AS
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by blaquebelle: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
When did marriage become the ultimate goal in life sef
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mhyketh(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
This question will sound different to lady and also different to a man.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
shantti:

If u r trying to take advantage of her, may God punish u and rescue her but if ur intentions are genuine, then God will bless u.
How pls
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
JooEeL:

Guy no be man you dey quote so?
Na feminist
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
htdot:

I hope you are sincere o, if not na God go see you for trying to make use of her situation
How pls
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Awkabigboy: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:

My genotype is AS, where do you propose we meet?
I think we need to take it away from here, how do i reach out to u
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boy!! You harsh ooo
Awkabigboy:

Words of consolation from an evening newspaper olosho who has used her fruitful youth to prostitute. If marriage isn't an achievement is it the prostitution that you indulge in that is achievement. What people can't get , they hate. What a loser tongue
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nyascobar1414: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stargurl20:

If u wanna test fertility, y not go for single mother or widow? Stop using the fertility nonsense to cover up your fornicating act. I don't really blame u, na women wey dey gree for this nonsense I blame

shaa...

If she's a virgin, after marriage you test the fertility...
If she's a nonvirgin, her fertility really have to be tested to avoid Had I know
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Ellasure: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
May the good Lord bless us all. May He send us help from Zion and grant us that which we earnestly desires.

My little suggestions. Marriage is a very dark business both patners are just answering the call of duty of the Almighty God to replenish the earth. But as humans we like ceremonies and showoffs. Showing off is the major problem with the women's world.

I strongly advise that women should be ready to go into marriage relationship with eyes halve closed. If you see everything and want everything explained with classroom explanations and theories, you will never have them.

After my several years of marriage my wife still behave most times strangely and I have learnt to do only that I am safely capable of doing. Fortunately, our kids are grown up now and some living on their own.

Personal calculations don't work out in real life time we make modifications on daily basis for every living daylight. No day is the same as yesterday.

So take it as it comes because I personally think everyone is capable of adjustment as life goes on.

Please marry the next man or woman that comes your way. Yoruba people say it is the person that you sleep and share bed with that you tumble into while sleeping.

Don't wait for an angel anywhere.

Think this out, it is the differences among humans that makes the world interesting place to live in. If we all like the same things the world will be very boring and very dangerous to live in. The varieties of likes, varieties of foodstuffs, varieties of car make up, varieties of languages and cultures and traditions make the world interesting and desire in us to learn new things.

Don't be a boore liking only your mother, father, family. Go out and meet people and see places. Change dresses and look colourfully beautiful.

There is a lot for us to share and work to do.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by OBTOREPA(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

Once you think of plan B, you have limited your God.

How many people in the Bible did God make a Rev Sister?

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.
This is faith, may it work fast for you
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Fatasy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
F**lish people,you people will go to Twitter and still topic
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by obinnaxci(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
There's surrogacy. Once you have the money, go for it. That way, the child will have your DNA. There's nothing sweeter than having your own flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Seems you are the one that do not know what is happening in Nigeria ,do you know how many bandits killed this week?, Do you know how many died out of frustration and hardship this week ? Do you know how many died due to lack of Medicare and high cost of medication ? Is natural selection ...you should be worried that with the trend of things in Nigeria ,we will be under populated in the next 10 years.
PeaceJoyLove:

It seems we do not know what is in front of Nigeria. I have been trying my best to educate people. If just 50% of females of the Nigerian population have 3 children alone not to talk of this usual 4 children, hell will be loosed on Nigeria in the next 30 years.

Over population is coming fast. This is why Lagos and PH are dirty. Ha ba. Only in Lagos, we have about 30 million people. Say wetin na?

A beg, dont ever call child adoption in Nigeria plan B. It is the only plan A we need now. Let govt make a law to regulate reproduction. One child per family every 10 years and then adopt. If you want more in the space of 10 years, go and adopt. You cant adopt, wait for 10 years before giving birth to another. You give birth to more than one in space of 10 years, the remaining children apart from the first become persons without nationality. Nigeria will not give the child citizenship. Simple. Everyone will sit right.

So, make we caution ourselves. It is crazy how we take sex in Nigeria. Sex is not food. A beg.

No one cares if you marry or not. And it is time govt stop this rubbish. Govt can implement anything.

Else, world power will depopulate us. If we dont give ourselves brain now, they will depopulate us. And that willl come with a real, big and helpless sorrow. That time, nigerian stubbornness will lead to cremating thousands daily. Those world power know how to do it. So, let us start talking to ourselves now that we can still control it.

Let us start castrating rapists. Also, those useless obas and emirs marrying their daughters should be warned. It is time to get more serious with: one man, one woman. All those men having kids here and then have kids abroad should be checked too. Nigeria should start penalising them.

Polygamous comes with many disadvantages. The inability to control oneself and slavery to sex is what we are seeing. Those old people are bad influence. Those obas are terrible in this aspect. I dont have regard for any of them.

Let's not see what is beyond covid 19. Na beg a dey beg una.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by akeeng: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Twoclans:
Just to be ooking for trouble everywhere .That will be plan B
We can be knacking partners

[img]https://c./55P7QpTfCeUAAAAC/this-is-great-frank-murphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Dawn91(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, AS

Whatever anyone thinks should not bother you, always ask early on if you think you're developing any sort of interest in someone.

There is nothing wrong in looking towards the possibility of marriage, and no one should make you feel it is an act of desperation. Asking for genotypes is merely an act of caution, not desperation and if anyone is so scared of the thought of marriage to the point of cutting you off just because of a genotype question, then you definitely do not need such a person in your life.

Allow yourself to be selfish, because the world will not care for you. Ask the questions you need to ask, you should never put someone's opinion of you over your own feelings. Who will go will go and who will stay will stay

Ask the moment you begin to like anyone in any sort of way, so, you know how to proceed from there. Na AS you be, you no kill person.
smiley

Where are you from , located ?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
I don't have plan B. I know the God I am serving. My plan A must work for me. He promised me through His words (Bible) that he will grant all my heart desires. I desire to have a decent home and raise wonderful kids to His glory.

My God is not like Nigerian men who have double mouth. My God will never say a thing and then do the opposite. My God has already told me that I will leave my father's house and join with my soulmate and the two shall become one.

So tell me who God will plan for me not to get married when He has said that I will leave my father's house to my husband's house.
Are you not the “Future is Female” president? So you want to get married to the supposedly very useless men? What is the color of your confusion? See her calling God God to give you the same man you’ve made it your life ambition to hate. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by JosephXavier: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simran94:

I said there are men who still won’t get married because no one will marry them for certain reasons, it might be on a high side for ladies but it also applies to men. Not every man will get married because they can’t find someone is what I meant when you said the question was only for ladies.

Yeah, you're right

But it's 1 out of 10,000 for men and 1 out of 30 for ladies
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mathew 19 : 11-12. Go and read your Bible well
saphiere:

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by ayindejimmy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More and more, I grow wary of the male population. I do not think I will find anyone to marry me, or someone I will even be comfortable enough to marry.

Everytime I meet someone I think I can be comfortable with, the ugly head of genotype rises.

So, yeah, I might just find a sperm donor and give birth to a kid eventually, or adopt if I can. I'm making peace with the fact that marriage may never happen for me.

There is someone out there for you.
Just compromise you expectation a bit, be accommodating, social and choose wisely.
There are lots of opportunities of meeting people inline if we are very wise and adhere to safety rules.

I met my wife online. I sent hi and she replied. She was open and matured and that drew me to her
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by TheRedpillguy: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Na so this marriage thing important to you? Yet una the treat Men like ATM machine.

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by ivolt: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Basicend:
If they work or their character and remove all these materialistic and fiary tale ideas from their heads. . Husband will show.

Nigerian girls are too fake.
Stop reasoning like an illiterate, not everybody will get married.
It is a fact of life.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nktessy(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Abeg I no get plan B ooo. My only plan is A which is to get married to a loving man. So help me God
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Your God told you this and that, have you seen God before? undecided

You are not ready with the bolded mindset..And your antics here..

lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Bukfab(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dis song is d answer for the singles "Somebody Son Go Find Me One Day" wink grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BigBashiru: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Any girl that is very churchy like you tends to be NARCISSISTIC and selfish!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BigBashiru: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Viking07:
Are you not the “Future is Female” president? So you want to get married to the supposedly very useless men? What is the color of your confusion? See her calling God God to give you the same man you’ve made it your life ambition to hate. undecided

I did not see your post before I responded to her. (see my comment on this page). and you have proven me right about her. any churchy girl tends to be narcissistic and self-centered because they have this view that they know God more than the rest of us - they also prioritize church above their homes and above their husband!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:
I know we all have the fairy tale dream of meeting the love of our life, falling madly in love, getting married and having kids. Some have even visualised the number of kids - two boys and two girls.

However, we must all face the hash reality that not everyone will get married or even have kids.
As such everyone of us must have a backup plan.

My plan has always been to adopt a child even if I get married , because obviously I'll be marrying in my 40's. So whether I have a child later or not I planned to adopt an older child like 8-10 years old.

So what about you, any plan B?
Marriage must not be your main goal in life if you don't get married Continue your path. And avoid people who mainly seek marriage in life they are mostly toxic
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Twoclans:
Just to be ooking for trouble everywhere .That will be plan B
Lmao.. grin grin

By snatching way..snatch fvck and move... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.