Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55920 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Druss(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2022
This country is finished. OP you are not in the wrong. You are not to blame because your fiance cheated on you. You shouldn't feel ashamed because some married woman used her experience and most likely her husband's resources to break her marriage vows and continue sleeping with her husband.

Imagine an idiot is even saying you should repent. Some are even saying you are to blame for your lack of game in bed.

Girl, my advice is simple. Take some time off and think. If you want to expose the woman, I will hold no malice against you. You are the one that has been wronged. I will advise you do it in such a way that it can never be traced to you. You see this thread. You see the people who have posted. It is them that will stone you and laugh at you because you just reminded most of them of the lack of morality in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by DKM123: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2022
If you tag the ladies friends, then you are also disgracing the lady's husband. He isn't the one who betrayed you. It's your fiance that betrayed you. That's the person that should concern you.
You want to give yourself a diehard enemy thereby bringing trouble to your life over the mistake your fiance made?

Focus on your fiance and do what you want to do with him for wasting your time, efforts and emotions.

Meanwhile you should be glad you dodged a bullet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2022
So u did not watch movie when he was there until he went down stairs then u decided to watch a movie ok.

A married woman for that matter .
That woman ehhhh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Etranshub(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
I can imagine your pain... Sorry oo. I saw a similar case recently, the married woman works in a bank
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Slimjim6969(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
fornicator one expose another fornicator
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by walexGodson(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
I don’t know why women like to cry?don’t read another person message again,know this and have peace
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Jackxcollection(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
holaphem:
It might be the law of harvest, behold I come in peace cool
Are you talking about karma grin?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Curious346: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

If I was being defensive I would ask her NOT to publicize the matter.

Come to think of it you did not accuse all the people who asked her NOT to publicize the photos of being defensive. These people should be yiur first suspects.

You decided to accuse the one person that said she would neither advise her to tag or not to tag.

Asking someone to take care of her safety first is not being defensive. It's being wise.
I am an elder and what an elder sees sitting down, a young person will not see standing up.
I just hope you're not cheating in your husband
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Jackxcollection(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2022
E they pain sha but just chill and talk sense to your guy.
Call the woman in his presence and give him update and calmly warn her if not you will tell her husband, no shout for her o them fit end your sweet life for you.
Then always give your guy all the necessary attention and steady kpekus.
Be romantic.

When you give a guy attention, good vibes, dressing like olosho when you're with him, been funny, rest on his lap when he's sitting, simple peck on the lips, make him feel something extra ordinary believe me he won't have time for another person.
I've been with my girlfriend for 3yrs now but you won't believe me when I say I havent date another girl or have feelings for another girl because shes upto date

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by anambraamaka: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2022
ndo nne
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Darlon19: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

When a guy cheats, the woman is advised to hurriedly get married to him? Hurriedly get married to a guy who has no issues sleeping with a married woman?

You don't want her to shame her boyfriend or break up with him but she should expose the woman? What about the guy who doesn't have any issue sleeping with married women?

Oh... lord, see the kind of things you guys say when men cheat... you are talking about marriage to someone who has no regards for the sanctity of that institution?

Of course, it's a man cheating and it's suddenly OK.

This is the funniest one. One would think it's a baby we're talking about.

Such a peaceful young guy, you must be.

Guys, your women will forever cheat on you. You know why? Because it's obvious that you guys are not intelligent enough to know that defending or making light of cheating on the man's side is tantamount to encouraging cheating on the ladies' side. Shame.

If this exact story was written from the perspective of the husband of the married woman, all of you would have been shouting "women!!! Very wicked creatures! Kick her out!" You wouldn't have remembered that she was cheating with a guy who might have a partner. Now, the same story is written from the perspective of the guy's girlfriend and suddenly it's not that bad. You're hurting yourselves by treating infidelity on the men's side with kid gloves. I'm sorry to be this direct but you guys are so shallow. You don't think deep at all.

You guys come online everyday to wail about Nigerian ladies but you are all products of the same society. You want to have the laissez-faire to sleep around? With who? Dogs? Ridiculous.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by formaxy: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Your fiance could have used extended screen and avoided all this shit
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Blaqfellow: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Firtsly your mad by thinking you will expose them what is benefit after doing it if you cant cope with the guy go your own way no man is saint of you really wants to get married stay on ur lane stop checking ur partners phone period
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Xmen149(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

I hate commenting on thread like this but I see alot of misunderstanding and emotions running Wild.

So,if I find out that my girlfriend is cheating on me with some random married man I will go on rampage on Facebook and other stuff.

My dear he is a guy you are having sex with and trying to make it work and if that is a deal breaker for you then move on.

If not find out what is missing in the whole equation because nothing like "men" here we all have our individual trait so be sure of your partners own b4 you go ahead.

For instance: you have low libido,have no time or doing no sex b4 marriage with a guy with high libido.
Or someone that likes adventure and you are introverted.
If cheating is not a deal breaker for you better go back and make it work if you believe in him.

Let me burst your bubble:

apart from the adventurous ones that do it for adrenaline rush the rest cheat to close a gap left by their partners which their partner has refused to see,saw and ignored or the cheating partner felt it's a "dead on arrival" discussing this gap with their partner.

Am not making excuses for anyone..at the end what ever the reason is the cheater should still take responsibility.

You are probably infatuated about your fiance not love.

And if you go on with your online attack just know that you are doing it for you as a police and face the consequences,not for your man sake bks if that gap is still there dude will select another one in due time

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2022
baralatie:

There was no breaking in!
The information dropped into her lap with freedom of access

Stop arguing blindly!

The information was not obtained with the consent of the fiance therefore uploading it in the public space with the intention of causing damage is a very serious offense!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Kobicove:

Stop arguing blindingly!

The information was not obtained with the consent of the fiance therefore uploading it in the public space with the intention of causing damage is a very serious offense!
You should shut the whole CNN, BBC,aljazeera,Sahara,punch,vanguard and arisetv for every breaking news then!
I have evidence of a crime committed right in your face you are asking for consent of the crime perpetrators for consent
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nonexisting: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Jackxcollection:

Are you talking about karma grin?
Karma is a bitch. When they go about fuccking every dick in town, they won't know when they have fuccked another woman's husband and when karma comes, it doesn't care about ignorance. Most women whose husbands or men are fuccked by other women have at some points in their lives fuccked other people's husbands knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Kenontop: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Hello, don't start what you cant finish or live to regret. No one is totally pure. So I will suggest 1. You let go and ask God to help you heal from it and try to forgive him and continue if he is ready to change. 2. You can leave everything and start afresh and still ask God to help you heal from it and bring your husband to locate you.
You posting it on all medium is nothing but anger and bitterness.... just let go.
I pray God will help and lead you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by mbjsuki(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin

I pray you have a changed heart and mind, what you sow is what you reap.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by mbjsuki(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Hello dear,

If you have the heart to forgive him, please do so freely. That is the reason you have him in the first place, to correct and to direct his path. If you walk away from this relationship now, what is the assurance of where you are going won't be worse? Are you ready to start another relationship all over again? Come to think of it, who is without sin?
I know it can be painful and disheartening yet to forgive him. Show him the path to follow with love - carrot and stick approach- even if your relationship does not lead to marriage he will forever be grateful and respectful to you. It is well with you dear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by jojo1415: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Doing all those r not necessary....try and be mature,it either u leave the guy or message/call the woman to stop disturbing ur husband to be...my dear the country is hard,ur guy is not doing it with clear eyes,na money him dey try collect just to please and make u happy....to get husband no easy oooh,my younger brother about 15girls r disturbing him for marriage...this should be ur best bait to turn him into the type of man/husband u want him to be...always forgive and let so things slide,anger wil spoil so many this,let ur anger die down.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Shokoloko(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Curious346:
I just hope you're not cheating in your husband

No sir, I am not cheating IN my husband.
I am not a female member of your family so I am not predisposed to cheating IN or OUT or ON or OF my spouse.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Curious346: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

No sir, I am not cheating IN my husband.
I am not a female member of your family so I am not predisposed to cheating IN or OUT or ON or OF my spouse.
I hope so.. Are you married?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frozen70(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
grandstar:

You're cool with a cheating spouse

So I should come and kill myself for my spouse to still live his naughty life

Who can cage a man, no body
Who can manipulate a woman, no body
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frozen70(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sterope:
She can focus her anger on any or both of them.

To what extent and what purpose
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Sterope(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's her business o

frozen70:

To what extent and what purpose
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stanfeelings: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
IF U DESTROY HIM, MESS THE WOMAN'S MARRIAGE UP...WETIN U GO GAIN? U GO ONE DAY EXPECT HAPPY ENDING ABI? HE HAS BEGGED....MARRIAGE COMES WITH LOTS OF BAGGAGE. SWEAR SAY U NEVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WHILE DATING ANOTHER? HE HAS BEGGED...FORGIVE HIM...AND FORGET IF U NO WANT THE MARRIAGE AGAIN. UNA NEVER MARRY O...KNOW THAT. REACH OUT TO THE WOMAN, TELL HER TO STOP ELSE U GO LET HER HUSBAND KNOW.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by instinct57vm(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

If you can get her husband’s number call him and send all evidences
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by instinct57vm(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin

Continue.
Your days are numbered.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by instinct57vm(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
phorget:
Your husband dey cash out from that married woman... No take your reggae spoil him blues abeg. If you wan go make you jejely waka o.

Which kain oponu talk be this
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 123papas(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please focus on your cheating bf and leave the woman alone. Nobody holy pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / A Female Friend Told Me This Today / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.