Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55907 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by lolu2019: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mind ur beeswax.u don't know if the husband is doing the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Pimine: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aswearugaaad

That man didn't cheat he just exercised his options. Sex is nothing to guys. If he's well to do and doesn't look hideous, then you're gonna have to share him whether you like it or not. Just know that at the end of the day, he chose you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by SugarGirl44(f): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
You don't have any business with the woman and her friends, she might go to any length to revenge if you ruin her marriage.
Hope you've not dated a married man before though?

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by presmarine(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Please do tag the woman and her friends and even the husband
Is high time someone start teaching the married women lessons

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Vaiki(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
Men supporting men that cheat. Meanwhile the men are cheating with their wives/girlfriends/fiancée. Karma is indeed a bitch.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
Walking away is what you should do.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Blacksavage: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Madam I know say e dey pain but you fit talk to am and make sure say una settle am amicably...cause na man he be... angry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by RPG2020(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
You should check out yourself very well my dear

For a married woman with 2 kids knacking your fiance then you need to put your house in order

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by BigYash: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cashout ontop the stupid married woman head.. I hate cheats

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Vaiki(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
Men supporting men that cheat. Meanwhile the men are cheating with their wives/girlfriends/fiancée. Karma is indeed a bitch.
A smart man always knows when to get off a ride and freestyle all he wants ok. We know wetin dey sup, women are only for entertainment nowadays girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by FireUpNow(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your decision to make but honestly I hate married women and men that cheat. Your guy who is single is spreading the legs of a married woman up and down is digging his grave. Your guy has low self esteem.spits and runs out of thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by wordcat(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Expose and be on the run for many years grin

We are all suppose to free ourselves and make our burden light not adding to it. The guy in question is not your husband yet.

Two options for you;

1. Quit the relationship and move on with your life.

2. Stay and advice him to leave peoples' wives alone, make him understand the implications of dating a married woman.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by BloomingDale(f): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vaiki:
A smart man always knows when to get off a ride and freestyle all he wants ok. We know wetin dey sup, women are only for entertainment nowadays girl.

And what do you think the men are nowadays? Financial props?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 46arcadez(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

What I dislike in your writeup;
You thought your guy was different from every other guys abi?
Even your next guy will still be like your current guy since all guys are thesame.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by OdogwuAnambra: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

If you are done, none on ams don't blackmail your fellow woman.... Please do not do that... You will be creating unnecessary enemies for yourself... The question can you weather the storm when it comes

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dettolgel: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

No be Naija lady you be? Na Abeg go end am finally to you Naija girls being married is more important to you so anyone advising you is wasting their advice.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Aidejay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Finally a post from the female POV. I'd become weary of all the woman bashing on this forum.

OP this was a sign it's time to woman up and accept the fact that it's your fiancee is at fault here.
Thank Goodness it happened outside marriage.
you can dump the guy or maybe use this as a catalyst to strengthen your relationship.

This is the famous for better and for worse everybody uses in their wedding vows.

at least now you've seen the worse... do you still want to marry him?

what ever you decide.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by udomma1005(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
holaphem:
It might be the law of harvest, behold I come in peace cool
As in,she been don run pesin husband abi?
Idey like ask questions since secondary skool,nor blame me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by lolu2019: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aunty,try and ask the married woman y she is having extra marital affair. I have dated one before, and she gave me a good reason y she allowed me into her life.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by osazsky(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dear if u are not yet married..if na just ur boyfriend walk away..the signs are there for you to see....if you are already married..call an elder in d family that he listen to..uncle dad senior sibling report him with show of evidence..the issue will be discused in series of meetings..our elders alway have a way of balancing issues...2 pray for him..visit a counsellor..time will heal the wounds..dont listsn to any fridnd talking u to leave ur hus.they are waiting for u to leave..if na boyfriend run from your life my dear..it is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dettolgel: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
46arcadez:

What I dislike in your writeup;
You thought your guy was different from every other guys abi?
Even your next guy will still be like your current guy since all guys are thesame.

No mind those ladies them won't do their homework properly in a bid to hurriedly get married. By the end of the day they will tag all the guys the same. If I may ask aren't those girls cheating with ladies?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Vaiki(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

And what do you think the men are nowadays? Financial props?
Dat na for the mumu simp guys we no Sabi watsup,no be for we because we go flex your money join.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by emmnprince(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lisabi01:
Arabinrin, we are all cheat, and we are victim of cheating. Why would you destroy your relationship and someone else's marriage.
Just go your way or accept him back. He's realized his mistake, and trust me....

He's gonna be smarter.

@the emboldened: In managing secret sexual affairs that might jeopardize his relationship with her in the future?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by sisisioge: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmmm

And the woman's husband will divorce her....and she and your man will get married. Na lose lose for you jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 77up(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm still salt of words.
Or pepper of words grin

Op please, don't deal with that woman , you can do whatever you feel about your fiancé.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by peppermint7(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

I cant tell you what to do but in case you decide to upload the video and tag her friends, go into hiding, make sure this woman has never met you before. Make sure she will not have access to your fiancé to get information about you or your siblings or parents.

I recently heard of a similar case where a young wife exposed a cheating woman (who was sleeping with her husband) and the cheating woman decided that since her home was lost, she would take the life of the young wife.

To cut the story short, the young wife escaped death, but her mother did not, and her younger brother lost an eye. The madam cheater relocated with her kids, but I have no idea where to.

So please make arrangements for your safety and the safety of your immediate family first.
Mad o

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by treatise: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Calm down, wake him up say 2 am and ask him what led him to the act ;you may be surprised it's a factor that both of you cab iron out or you are even the problem.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by CSTRR: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pls do it and Shame the devil.
Anybody that ask you hide the video is a child of the devil.

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Ephesians 5:11

The poor husband does not deserve such betrayal from his wife.

God will bless you as you expose them
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Olaoye1988: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Just move on and leave everything to God, you gain nothing by uploading the video on social media and tag her friends. You should be thanking God for letting you know in time, what if you are married before knowing

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by smile11s(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Do whats best for you biko.

https://gist.am/question/i-thought-my-fiancee-was-different-from-every-other-guys-despite-his-gentle-and-innocent-face-but-i-just-discovered-that-my-fiance-is-having-an-affair-with-a-married-woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.