Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52530 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .

Let me explain the truth to you sir. There are churches which do not believe other denominations are good enough to the standard of God. They are taught their denomination is the only one which can take any human to heaven, or their place is the only place a serious christian can grow. Anyone not attending their denomination is not a growing christian, or not a christian. They are closed. I mean permanently closed.

Listen sir. Their leaders do not mind that unmarried members go out and bring into their church new members through marriage. This is what they want, and they pushed for it so hard.

In the Nigerian culture, it is easy for the man since the girl follows the man to his church. So, the men have no challenge doing this. But for the girls, they are specially taught how to do it. Most of those girls always want to play smart and gradually start making you to want to follow them to their denomination later. They always play around a bit initially, but as soon as they see you are on your ground, they change. Sir, this is the reality.

You have to make a choice to make from the available two option below:

1. To follow her to her church and you get together, not minding having problems with your own family members cos they such partners and their leaders dont care if you fight everyone in your family. They believe it is the cross every Christian must take. Fight your family to follow Christ.

2. Or you leave her alone and allow her marry someone of her choice in the church. You find a person who will make you still very close to Christ and will not make you fight your family members.

In my opinion, some of the ladies volunteer to first go outside to bring in new men, but it seems when they fail, their leaders in church quickly hook them up with members. Bro, she has been discussing your whole relationship with a leader in the church. This is what always happens. Do not think she is into it alone.

The issue is that she has seen you cannot follow her to her church and that's it. Her own love is her denomination first.

Can you blame her? Nope. This is what she is born into, or what she decided to be. Religion is strong and it is who the person is. You cannot blame her. You arent just compatible and it is ok. See, she is not in love with you the way you are. She loves her religion first.

Now that you know, you should make your choice.

The area I am angry with such churches is that they know our culture that ladies follow men to church, why then do they make their young girls go through this ordeal? They should just tell them to marry from their local churches na. Why do they cause confusion. I dont blame the girl cos I am sure she is being pushed. But there are some girls who are matured who allowed themselves to be led into it, and willingly decided to do it also. So, you see the issue here.

Jehovah Witnesses are not the only denomination like this, there are other churches too. Once you leave the church, you are a failure in every aspect. Others are: Mommon, the Seventh Day Adventist, some Apostolic churches (apostolic churches are getting better in Nigeria), some strong catholic members, and even many white garment churches.

If you want to get married, your first assignment is to know the denomination of your partner and ask from the beginning who she is if she is a girl. As a man you should have no trouble cos the girl is supposed to follow you to your church. This is our culture. It is the way it has been for many years, and it cannot be changed soon. It was done like this to stop confusion. The woman in Nigeria is to follow the man to his church. But if you see a godly woman, you can decide to override this rule and follow her to her church. There is nothing wrong in it. Also, you can decide to pray together and ask God to lead you.

I prefer the third option. The man and woman should pray together. I do not support the man to force her to his church also based on the culture. I think it is the best option. But in a case when you propose that to a woman and she still insists you must follow her to her church, do not think you can change her later. Just pick race cos she will give you a heck of trouble in the marriage. There will be clashes and your children are the ones who will pay for it if it doesnt lead to divorce. You will have confused children. And if you eventually divorced, they will still be confused.

To everyone reading, marry only a partner you are compatible with spiritually. Pray together before getting married. Once your partner hides from praying with you during courtship, please, leave him or her alone. He/She is disguising and will show you the real true color after marriage. Leave such person alone. Run away.

But in a case, you separated and you then realise you love each other, the two of you must come together to pray. And the result of your prayer must be the final. No betrayal after it in the marriage. You may even record yourselves as evidence in the future. Cos when that partner starts misbehaving, you can play the video where you both agreed. Agreement is it ooo. And you hold him/her tightly. I know it is not easy oooo. When parents start mounting pressure...old friends start mounting pressure...old pastors start mounting pressure too...anyone can break the promise made to his/her partner. But when there is real love, you have no problem.

So, make sure you are solidly grounded in the word of God and prayer. This is the recipe for a succesful marriage.

Please, do not blame the girl. I was a victim too not on one or two. In fact at that time, I was so depressed. It happens to both male and female. The only advantage males have is that they have the culture supporting them. But...hmmmm.

A word is enough for the wise. This girl is already seeing another man, so leave her alone. Forget her and find someone who is compatible with you.

Lastly, you dont need to make her your enemy. You may be initially strict, but as soon as she gets it into her brain that you cannot follow her to her church, you can be a friend again. If she wants to return, and you still love her, make sure you stand on your ground what you both should do which is praying together. But you know you are not following her to her church, so let her know that her church is not an option. So she doesnt hope her church is still the one. In fact, cut off her church and let her know that for the sake of peace, no member of your family is going there. But you can pray together and find another church to attend.

My position is that there is no single denomination with the ticket to heaven. No matter how the teaching of the church is perfect and excellent, I cannot attend the church as my family church. I may go there to get refreshed in the word but since they discriminate, that place cannot be my home. This is who I will always be. A partner tried changing me to catholic then, I knocked the fellow off. Another tried again to another church...I knocked the person off also...and then another came. I was even afraid that what kind of luck was mine that only very highly religious sentimental partners I was meeting. But hmmm...I didnt know it was a training ground for me. Today, I am solid. I am a rock today. And God in His mercy is making me happy till date. I overcame that problem and challenge. Anyway, that was years back.

Goodluck bro!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by chopnaira: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .
If her elders knew she was dating you, they would have banished her. What da hell were you thinking dating a witness grin

They only marry themselves which is common knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by lookingfly: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
SIMPson ooooooo

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by phemmyfour: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
Get another woman to replace her in your place of work especially someone close to her, maybe her friend. She LL get jealous and resign and you LL get over her quickly

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Dreytonisback(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
I understand how you feel yeah
Most of us have been in that situation where we have been used as football

Now that you've known where you stand , just avoid her in all ways period

No let konji fool you shogbo?

No let her bobbi and ukwu fool u shogbo?

Just try act like say you never know her before shogbo?

U go surely miss her but always they remember how much you love her and she still use you play ball, that pain alone go make u quick recover and forget her.

YOU DESERVE BETTER SON.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Mvena(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eiii! So witness too dey get doings

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by skj1377(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stop all this "I love a girl so much thing" Is not good for you. Lesson number 2 just like your looking for a certain quality of woman to marry so are the women folks. She is keeping you as a second fall back but you outsmarted her. For a lady to do such to you then she is never as good as you think. Thank God you escaped such a deceptive woman. Marriage is 99% responsibility and at a point you may get tired of her. What I advice is face your job and pretend nothing happened between both of you. People hide under religion to perpetrate a lot of deception.
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by EKOSuperior(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I see still search for her number , unblock her and apologise cheesy cc falseprophet
Experience is the best tutor.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Makanaki127: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Breakup na national cake,he go touch everybody,he done touch my guy. I day wait for my turn oh

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by EKOSuperior(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
It has happened to me, we dated for three years, she is now married with three kids. Jehova Witness always intermarry, very difficult to change and their girls are damn beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by philipobiz: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
She's a fake JW and one with low morale. You'd be grasping at straws and doing yourself a disfavor trying to prolong such one-sided relationship, especially after she has made it clear with both her actions and words that she's not interested in you. Also, she seems like a narcissist and breadcrumber with the ways she treated you. Men behave like these but apparently women are capable of doing the same. The best thing you did was the end the relationship and cut her off.

TRUE TALK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Ynix(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Follow this advice op.. if u do,the heart break and all at work will reduce and wen u call it off bu then you've got a replacement, been doing it and it works,the one I'm with now na temporary cus she's giving me red light,so I dey market now dey find someone else
Bros you are on point, it is like employing a staff that is giving you problem, you won't fire her until you get a replacement but before then you reduce the trusts you have in the employee, his or her service will still be on but you have move on scouting for best options. To do that you get to meet numbers of potential employees and pick the best among them that have the quality that will make you have joy, peace and progress.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ETIIKO: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Focus on the attitude, character and attribute of the lady and not on Religious organization painting the picture of the organization is uncalled-for. We talk about Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Efik etc; we are all one but our behavior make's us a different being.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Exactly who I am .

Bro, I hope this message to you. Don't listen to anyone who thinks you are weak. I just passed through something similar to yours with a "deeper life member". Bro, brace yourself. That bitch never loved you. You're the good guy. The loving and superior one. You'll have a great life. Karma will come for her. Build yourself and flex your life. Lastly, don't ever let anyone hurt you anymore cos your mental health is your utmost priority. Love yourself than anyone. The only lady that loves you is your mom.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by brightalo1010: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

This your experience cut across the both religions and gender it is not just because she's JW lady. I'm dating one myself and you are well aware that they hardly change church you shouldn't pretend as if she never told you.

Me and my own I've already told her that I won't change church either so is either you convert of stop crying next time don't fall deeply in love with any lady no matter there tribe , religion , e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by fecoleef123(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Coded olosho,all girls are same

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by babtoundey(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
A woman ditched you, then it is you that is quiting your job. Wow! Your love is madly stupid. After quitting your job to avoid her and live with the heartbreak, you can as well quit the area, quit your city,quit the country and then quit the earth.

Let her be. If she didn't gain anything from being with you, she would not be as elusive has she had been in trying to hide other affairs from you. The other guy she is seeing getting her drunk. That one will use and dump her soon. There, you will have your victory.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Vipro(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Thanks bro and i truly cried �. I was in this alone all this while ��
like seriously,you cried?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Sunsets: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
I for call you fool but you don give us caveat. The flags red die so tey every where come dey like shrine. Please others should learn. Japa as soon as signs start to show. Don't ever believe that I can't find a better person. The earlier the better. Count your loses and 'we move'.
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Maxxim: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Breakfast na national cake, e don reach my guy cheesy
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
What you've just experienced can happen from any woman... They keep telling you dey love you but truly they have someone else they love.... She just wanna use u and dump you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

Being in love, means = FOOL.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Princessogaraya(f): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

You are welcome mate and may Jehovah witness for you... grin
Wicked guy���
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by gaby(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Wicked guy���

How far? grin
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Isaacpromise1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stick with who you are compatible with!
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ArticleBeast: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Etuagievin:
. Please explain more. How she take hear am?
Na warri slang. It mean she feel the lashing wey she collect
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by austinfan4love(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
I had the same experience,,,same thing as u,,,,don't let her Bleep with your sanity,,move on and disassociate yourself frm her,,she can never marry u,,she may be sleeping with u frm now till anytime but she will still leave,,mine d day she was to move out of my house,she kissed me passionately with reassurance before I left to work and whn I came back, she was gone.now I am married,she still hasn't settled down and still wanna sleep with me,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by MrAbdul123: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
[ about

Just

Do have a nice day .[/quote][b]
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
[/b][quote author=adetula148 post=110023720]There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice
She is n faithful to her God, yet u expected him to be faithful to you I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Positiveme2020: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I see Op search for her number , unblock her and apologise cheesy cc falseprophet

Hahahaha. I believe this your prophecy
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by bmdmix11: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
don't move stay there if she apologies say u understand if u gree continue.

now start fuking without remorse until u find someone n move on simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.