Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12193 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by VaselineCrew: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2022
ogbiwa:

Oh goodness what is this?! shocked

But where is the OP?

Bro, that shhh made my skin crawl, like wtf??

All the pics on this thread are bad but that is like on another level of creepy and horrific.

I pray that we get it right in Nigeria like seriously.

Even drainage is still a problem everywhere in Naija in 2022. Here in Lagos, even the almighty VI, you will still see gutter open for people to throw stuff in.

Laws aren’t enforced, environments left to degrade. We are on such a downward slope in Naija men to tell you the truth.

Don’t argue with me blindly, just observe the simple things. In Lagos for instance, does police chase people who break traffic laws? So if that isn’t happening, what makes you think order is being enforced in other aspects of our society?

Why can’t we make things work for crying out loud?

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by omaclarry(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OK HERE WE GO

AKURE

Please is Wike ur brother? Cos u re really WIcKed

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by toyoson0(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Have always said it, this tribalism of a thing will always be our destruction in this country , each tribe trying to mock the other and trying to show who is more successful guess what we are in this together.

As if some places in lagos aren't worst than this. Tribalism, religion and corruption are our major problems in this country

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by NotBeenPaid: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
ogbiwa:

Oh goodness what is this?! shocked

But where is the OP?

He disowned the thread.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by abokikhalifa: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ILAJE ONDO STATE SLUM

This one worst o. See the black waters
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by LILTJAY1: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

SEE COMMUNITIES IN SAD WEST

This Ibadan, very smelly place
those pictures nor be nigeria madam ode
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2022
LILTJAY1:
those pictures nor be nigeria madam ode

SHUT UP!!!

EWU!

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by espn(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAKOKO SLUM IN LAGOS

NOTE: ALL OSHOGBO IRAGBIJI IGANGAN ISEYIN SHAKI IGBOORA INDIGENES ARE ALL FROM LAGOS STATE

DEM DON REJECT THEIR VILLA COME DEY CLAIM LAGOSgrin
And the . In the circle keep rushing to this slums every day. IGBO AKARA aka . In the circle

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2022
And the SaaaaWuuuT West have left the group chat
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2022
To better the lives of those from Iragbiji,Yewa and Co... Consider us your Red cross!

espn:
And the . In the circle keep rushing to this slums every day. IGBO AKARA aka . In the circle

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAKOKO SLUM IN LAGOS

NOTE: ALL OSHOGBO IRAGBIJI IGANGAN ISEYIN SHAKI IGBOORA INDIGENES ARE ALL FROM LAGOS STATE

DEM DON REJECT THEIR VILLA COME DEY CLAIM LAGOSgrin
why are you disturbing yourself over the IDIOT1C op?
Is there any state that doesn't have a slum area?
Even the Lagos State that most of them claim; inside ikoyi (let alone mainland) there are slums .
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, do u mind Sharing the thread.

Truth is that, I am anti-ipob but this thread was damn funny, OP no believe wetin hit am grin
op people don abandon am.
He/she is now on his/her own.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2022
luthorcorp:
nah very very few part of Lagos get this kind of critical slum o
few kee you there.
Almost all part of Lagos mainland have there own share of slum; right from ikeja.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by luthorcorp: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Owologbo:

few kee you there.
Almost all part of Lagos mainland have there own share of slum; right from ikeja.
that was then, now even a small trashbin can land you in court. Every compound and street in Lagos is almost clean unless some few shithole part of lag

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Urchman27(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
laugh wan kill me here grin grin
OP couldn't believe his eyes,
He brought knife to a gun battle
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ILAJE ONDO STATE SLUM
Please stop!
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:

Yet flat heads are trooping to ghettos in lagos. Show me a picture of road dividing into two due to erosion in lagos bro
I thought erosions only happen in igboland anyway Lagos State is igboland by annexation
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ProfAmaben(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Esseite:
Peter Obi in that slum seeing things for himself goes a long way to show his kind of person and leadership.

You are very smart, remember that was during his tenure as governor. He turned that dirt into infrastructure.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ProfAmaben(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES WE ARE TROOPING TO LAGOS BUT WE NOR DEY DENY OUR VILLAGES NOW grin

ALL YORUBAS ARE FROM LAGOS STATE

The gods are with you, may your days be long grin

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ProfAmaben(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
I am utterly flagger basted by the outcome of this inconceivable result. You mean someone was beaten 0 - 567 in his own backyard (his thread) ? grin

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ProfAmaben(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:
Pictures of Okpoko, a surburb and one of the slightly better areas around Onitsha. Enjoy.

You've been disgraced grin, tribal nuisance

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Penguin2: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, do u mind Sharing the thread.

Truth is that, I am anti-ipob but this thread was damn funny, OP no believe wetin hit am grin

Hahahaha

I swear to God…

Op didn’t envisage such magnitude of missiles will be thrown at him.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Penguin2: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Urchman27:
laugh wan kill me here grin grin
OP couldn't believe his eyes,
He brought knife to a gun battle

I swear eh.

My belle just dey sweet me.

He shamelessly disappeared
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:
Pictures of Okpoko, a surburb and one of the slightly better areas around Onitsha. Enjoy.
na you open thread na you run ode even ur skull mining kindred abandoned you to ur fate.........pictures below are your skull mining settlement where you share feaces with each other and mine each others skulls for a living

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by IamAtikulate: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is Mapo town, the centre of Ibadan. Yoruba regional capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by IamAtikulate: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Osogbo

Capital of Osun, Yoruba ancestral home state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by IamAtikulate: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Abeokuta

Capital of Ogun. Yoruba gateway state. The state our sophisticated brothers claim generate more internal revenue than the whole world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dfMRuBoFA0

Cc: TmkSouth

Go through the thread from page 1 and see how Yorubas look for fight they can't finish.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by IamAtikulate: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ado Ekiti

Capital of Ekiti State. The state Yorubas claim has more professors than the whole world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn-7W8d1uHw

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
luthorcorp:
that was then, now even a small trashbin can land you in court. Every compound and street in Lagos is almost clean unless some few shithole part of lag
I'm not typing from outside Lagos State ok.
There are places you won't want to step your feet on when it rains in that ikeja because faeces and dirt.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by IamAtikulate: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Akure

Capital of Ondo state. The state Yorubas claim to be one of the fastest growing capital cities in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AHPjQUM8k

We don't blame them because they don't travel.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Beejayy20(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Owologbo:

why are you disturbing yourself over the IDIOT1C op?
Is there any state that doesn't have a slum area?
[s]Even the Lagos State that most of them claim; inside ikoyi (let alone mainland) there are slums .
oya post the picture of slum inside ikoyi,you ibo people are really dumb aswear,always lying to suite your ego

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by BKayy: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
IamAtikulate:
This is Mapo town, the centre of Ibadan. Yoruba regional capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0
Dammit, I took out time to watch all of the videos you posted and was not surprised because I have visited all of them.
The worst is that Yolobas see nothing in it all coupled with the deception from Nigeria's statistics.
I don't see anything changing there in this century atleast. Poverty has ancestral roots there.

Yolobas are just lucky that we don't look for trouble, if not, most of them won't say that they are from Sad West in public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns / 2023: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Antithetical To National-Building – Dogara / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother