Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12183 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by manlawal(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES WE ARE TROOPING TO LAGOS BUT WE NOR DEY DENY OUR VILLAGES NOW grin

ALL YORUBAS ARE FROM LAGOS STATE
Why are you trooping to Lagos , same place you are condemning , so are you saying you left a slum to another slum?

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by IamAtikulate: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
BKayy:

Dammit, I took out time to watch all of the videos you posted and was not surprised because I have visited all of them.
The worst is that Yolobas see nothing in it all coupled with the deception from Nigeria's statistics.
I don't see anything changing there in this century atleast. Poverty has ancestral roots there.

Yolobas are just lucky that we don't look for trouble, if not, most of them won't say that they are from Sad West in public.
All Yoruba cities are criminally over-rated. But because they don't travel, they always thought other cities are worse than their shitholes.

I was in Akure some weeks ago and wept for Yorubas.

Their Sophistication only start and end in NBS datasheet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Iceberg3: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:
Pictures of Okpoko, a surburb and one of the slightly better areas around Onitsha. Enjoy.

Is this what you are going to be doing all your life?

I just shake my head for you Nigerians!!!!!

One thing I hate now is being a Nigerian and being in a country with people like you!
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
manlawal:

Why are you trooping to Lagos , same place you are condemning , so are you saying you left a slum to another slum?
IS LAGOS YOUR HOME TOWN undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Dubetex96(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kinematics:
No mind them. They can't develop their own states but run to other places and claim they developed it.

Na envyness dey worry you believe it or live it igbo's are world developers

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
IamAtikulate:

All Yoruba cities are criminally over-rated. But because they don't travel, they always thought other cities are worse than their shitholes.

I was in Akure some weeks ago and wept for Yorubas.

Their Sophistication only start and end in NBS datasheet.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by manlawal(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Lagos is not my home town but why are you trooping to a slum like Lagos since your own place is paradise ?
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ThEGodFaThEr901: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
manlawal:
Lagos is not my home town but why are you trooping to a slum like Lagos since your own place is paradise ?
ONITSHA IS NOLONGER SLUM CITY ABI YOU DON FORGET THE TITLE OF THIS THREADgrin
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ThEGodFaThEr901: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
manlawal:
Shut up! I'm a Yoruba person and I don't support nonsense. Instead of you to attack the Yoruba guy that created this thread you're busy chasing shadows.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
LILTJAY1:
those pictures nor be nigeria madam ode
YOU SAY WHAT angry
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by dougy2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
War start ! War star! Make I take one bottle of star take enjoy this fight wey no concern me.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Beejayy20:
[/s]
oya post the picture of slum inside ikoyi,you ibo people are really dumb aswear,always lying to suite your ego
SO MAKOKO AND CO ARE NOT PART OF CENTER OF EXCELLENCE undecided

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by EastisBae: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
majamajic:

Sorry , but na u start am

Surulere Lagos

Oh God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Kinematics: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dubetex96:

Na envyness dey worry you believe it or live it igbo's are world developers

Sure, we know they are developers of the universe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP HERE IN LAGOS, SO NO NEED OF USING ANY AERIAL PICTURES.

WE NEVER ENTER ALAKALA FOR OLOSHA
You be mumu see dis one too naa Lagos ba
See your ibo land as he bi

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Kinematics:

Sure, we know they are developers of the universe ;
[/s]

Useless port Harcourt slum dweller, pollution is ravaging Port Harcourt but you get mouth to talk in public. Cursed frustrated poverty inflicted fool

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
manlawal:

The guy naa mumu

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

Useless port Harcourt slum dweller, pollution is ravaging Port Harcourt but you get mouth to talk in public. Cursed frustrated poverty inflicted fool

Oga porthacourt it's far better than anywhere in ibo land... How dear you compare a a barren land to land of Honey....

See ibo land yourself below

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
I think say ma only see get Brown roof ... I no know say Southeast be King maker of rustic brown roof republic....

The number 2 pictures be pure enugu ....
No go think say naa Yoruba landnooo

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yorriba land is cursed and barren no wonder mud houses and rustic brown roofs are everywhere in the damned region

[s]
walefresh3:

Oga porthacourt it's far better than anywhere in ibo land... How dear you compare a a barren land to land of Honey....
See ibo land yourself below
[/s]

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:
I think say ma only see get Brown roof ... I no know say Southeast be King maker of rustic brown roof republic....
The number 2 pictures be pure enugu ....
No go think say naa Yoruba landnooo
[/s]

As a Port Harcourt indigene, we regard ibadan as a glorified village. Yorriba land is cursed

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
See my grandpa house for Onitsha... Which one be your own obalass
?

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
All the state capitals in yorriba land are glorified villages.

1. Ibadan

2 akure

3.Abeokuta

4. Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
See the capital of yoroobaland. Yoroobaland is cursed.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
As a Port Harcourt indigene, comparing Onitsha with the village called ibadan is an insult

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

As a Port Harcourt indigene, we regard ibadan as a glorified village. Yorriba land is cursed

Do you believe that our ibo people poor pass for Nigeria... No body among 40m ibo wey worth 700m dollars...
See as my ibo family look for east....

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
walefresh3:

You be mumu see dis one too naa Lagos ba
See your ibo land as he bi
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW, NOT FLOODED STREETS grin

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

Do you believe that our ibo people poor pass for Nigeria... No body among 40m ibo wey worth 700m dollars...
See as my ibo family look for east....
[/s]

See condition of roads in ibadan what a shithole

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
See our street for ibo land...

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yorriba land is a disgrace to Africa. See their state capitals in 2022. Shameless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo / Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures) / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.