Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? (40680 Views)

I Want To Be A Mutual Friend With Guy I Met In My Girlfriend's Room / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Pumpumking: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
mikezuruki:
Good Evening Nairalanders.

Please, I'd make this as brief as I can because this is very urgent.

My girlfriend has a roommate that had a snake as a pet (you can see the snake in the glass in the image attached).

The problem now is, the snake has escaped and my girlfriend has not gone to her apartment for a while now.

My questions are:

Is the snake venomous?

Without a snake catcher, how can one catch this snake?

Urgent replies please. I would appreciate.

Thank you.

Front Page!

Miliki....please go n watch SNAKE IN THE MONKEY SHADOWS!...google it!! (((no oofenese))) angry
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by AYNL: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
VEXT:
Three snakes in one room..wow angry angry

hands up bro, hahahaha
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Awoo88: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
I like that girl already! I'm scared of snakes... But they are fascinating... And most are gorgeous!
Do ur people know you have affinity for snack?. Tell now please because you could having one of those mental illness with a very long Latin name.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Awoo88: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

That is a fable that found its way into the Bible from earlier pagan creation stories.

Snakes are not evil nor are they enemies of mankind.

Snakes are beautiful creatures which have their beneficial role in the ecosystem.

U sure say u well?
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Chrislova(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
make lala caught u killing that tin
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Josephali(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Spray Dforce or sniper inside the room, then lock the doors and windows for 12 hours. But leave the room immediately after spraying those chemical.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by membranus: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

That is a fable that found its way into the Bible from earlier pagan creation stories.

Snakes are not evil nor are they enemies of mankind.

Snakes are beautiful creatures which have their beneficial role in the ecosystem.

Buy a cobra and let it live freely in your room then.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Awoo88:

U sure say u well?

Yes.

It is fine if you don't like snakes.

But don't demonize them.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by ramatintin(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
One snake chasing another snake from her room.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gate050:

You don't make any sense or perhaps you're stupid or too idle or just wanna post something. You're asking us to identify if that thing we barely see it's skin is Venomous snake or not. It got a owner, can't you ask him or perhaps tell him to catch back his snake? See! You're the true definition of nonsense.

You need not to insult. Her roommate doesn't know.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
membranus:

Buy a cobra and let it live freely in your room then.

I don't consider cobras as good pets.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by obas01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just fumigate the room with a strong anti reptile chemical to kill the snake and all other reptiles (including the roommate),

Tell your Gf's freind/roommate to remain in the room just for the three days.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by skywalker240(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Englishisamust:
Has the snake been save?? Because thier life is at risk
Poor Things

The snake I meant grin

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by skywalker240(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
VEXT:
I feel pity for the one that is referred to as pet

That one is even less deadlier than the other two grin

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Awoo88: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Yes.

It is fine if you don't like snakes.

But don't demonize them.

Demonise May the gods and ur ancestors help those around u?
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by kozmokaz(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ayoolamax:
bro aorry no be u i want to quote. Really sorry naa that mumu guy wey post that shit i want to quote.

No wam

One love ❤️
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Possibledan(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lolz Ur a man go catch that ���
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Kris25: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
mikezuruki:
Good Evening Nairalanders.

Please, I'd make this as brief as I can because this is very urgent.

My girlfriend has a roommate that had a snake as a pet (you can see the snake in the glass in the image attached).

The problem now is, the snake has escaped and my girlfriend has not gone to her apartment for a while now.

My questions are:

Is the snake venomous?

Without a snake catcher, how can one catch this snake?

Urgent replies please. I would appreciate.

Thank you.

Front Page!
Make she talk to am woman to woman na
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by TheRealOwner(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
VEXT:

LMAO!! cheesy grin
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by meetgaya: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cut onion into pieces, throw it inside and open the door, the snake will run away from the room. Thank you
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by SultanOfPuna: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
alphaNomega:

1. Grab a jar of lubricant and stroke your peepee repeatedly till it's firm.

2. Make continuous hissing sound while twirling your hips in a coordinated circular motion

3. Assert dominance

There can only be one snake in the room

angry

1 Share

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Aaar: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
How
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fvck that! Im out
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by omat20(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why in the world will you have a snake as a pet; knowing fully well that it would turn on you someday.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by Dabliss02(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Snipper
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by medexico(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
I like that girl already! I'm scared of snakes... But they are fascinating... And most are gorgeous!

That's the weird thing about snakes, I love them and I hate them.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by franklingud(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Josipov:

But before she placed the bitter kolas in each of the four corners of the rooms, she'll will have to enter the room na grin
With the bitter kolas in her hands the snake will sense it and run away on it's own.

Believe it or not, it works since 19whatever ever.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by franklingud(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:

What is the science backing this?
It's not science bro, it's natural herbs at work.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by franklingud(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
seyz91:
Egbeji Oloogun cheesy
Believe it or not bro, it has been working since time immemorial
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by franklingud(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Wow
Yeah bro, it works even better than magic
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by lovediehatelive(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
franklingud:
Tell your girlfriend to buy bitter kola, four of it.

She should put the bitter kolas at the four extreme ends of the room.

The snake go run away on it's own and never come back.

Trust me.

Please son't get offended o.

Abeg, how this bitter kola dey work?

is it the smell that chases them away?
is it the dight of it?

Please explain more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.