Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? (40679 Views)

I Want To Be A Mutual Friend With Guy I Met In My Girlfriend's Room / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by franklingud(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Please son't get offended o.

Abeg, how this bitter kola dey work?

is it the smell that chases them away?
is it the dight of it?

Please explain more.
I honestly don't know how it works.

All I know is that it works ever since I was young and heard it first by my grandmother.

And it works till today.
Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2022
franklingud:

I honestly don't know how it works.

All I know is that it works ever since I was young and heard it first by my grandmother.

And it works till today.

Thanks. Still trying to figure out the sceince behind it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.