Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59635 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by vicfajeze: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
where is ur pix,to know the authenticity of ur story?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
Move out of that room!
It may be inconvenient, financially aggravating but worthwhile.
You clearly haven't seen many things going around the world due to how young you are. I have.
Believe me, get out of that room!!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Wish to see your pics before commenting if actually u are not beautiful and getting it all wrong with your roommate bye
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by b5ive(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2022
The earlier you leave that vicinity the better, don't allow your roommates push you into abrupt depression n possibly suicidal tendencies. You are still young, with time you will get to understand other peoples thought about you shouldn't deterine your state of happiness.

Pls be safe out there.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by dnawah(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

report them to the studens' affairs.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by FanOfMyself: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Wow! suddenly all the ladies here have similar experience because the are all beautiful grin who are the ugly ones that are jealous. Abi dem no dey NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by jesmond3945: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

get a new room. Tell your parents immediately. This new room, you would stay alone. It is an emergency.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by YellowMayor(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2022
You better be careful. They might poison you
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by fm7070: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2022
@OP
Run for your life or let them consume you with their jealousy.
If they could go as far as burning your gown, hiding your assignment, they will do worse soon

Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2022
cloud:
Get a new room, and dont always flaunt your beauty in the presence of your roommates. Sometimes you also need to tell them how beautiful they are.

Let her pour acid on her face so that some insecure people will not feel threatened by her beauty.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Stop sending them

Keep to yourself

Stop walking to class or anywhere with them. Cut off the "doing things together "

Forcing yourself on them is giving them power over you. Ignore them and start doing things on your own.

I had a similar issue with my classmates in uni. They had a problem with the fact that I had many male friends that would say hi to me while we were all walking together.

I solved the problem by walking on my own. They were the ones who started looking for me. But I had already changed my circle of friends.

Please cut them off with their toxicity. They are not your friends.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by DaInferno(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

by all means,take it you must. Make everybody rest. Na to change room d hard you?!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Leave before they set you up or poison you, they heart of some ladies are desperately wicked.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by mapet: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Help to do what? For starters why do you "go out" with people that hate you?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Healthrelatedjo: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Yes na,u know say Nigeria s don too enter d country so we don influence them.
Aiye dey
Alora dey
Haykinsofficial:

Baba wait o, Eiye dey BeniN Republic too?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by frank155(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
To everyone who has contributed positively and well towards what I Posted thanks a lot, most of it has really helped me and to all those who wants a pic of me or who wants 2 see me person b4 they can believe, I Will not post any damn pic of me on nairaland. Come to my hostel. M there now or e_mail so I Can direct you. Thankio.

So what's your decision?
Be like say i come visit kiss.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by hahn(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

That is only natural for good looking people.

Try and get a private apartment and stay away from such people.

There is nothing more dangerous than envy

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by richboy7(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Just be strong and ignore them. It will get better with time. You can also move to another hostel and you could meet a friendly and accomodating roommates. Not everybody is the same. Find a very good friend or friends that would always shade and stand by you. I'm sorry dear. Abeg don't take your life oo.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by sabiplayball(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make sure you get yourself plenty male friends in your hostel,,,No strings attached,,, but don't get too close in a compromising manner,,,, some guys can be childish they might misinterpret your closeness/gesture.... Avoid those your roommates for a while until they realize you're avoiding them,, they'll come to you to ask why you're behaving that way,,,,make sure you pour your heart out to them and don't leave anything aside,, and also show them how much you love them,, but you can't force yourself on anyone,,, and also that you needed your peace of mind too.... God bless you.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by YelloweWest: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pakute:

Olosho dey find market. Hope you enjoying the PMs blowing up your mails now.
You most likely one old ugly evening newspaper who's almost at menopause.
You will know olosho sharp sharp because your mother is the chairman of all olosho. Senior prostitute that gave birth to a bastard narcissist such as yourself!
I bet you will never know your father. I feel your pain...

To answer your question, not everyone is as crude a vein in thought like u, well for the son of a whòre, I'm not surprised. No one pm me based on my post advising this young girl.

Try hide your incurable flaws and stop exposing yourself!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by PaNnamdi: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
JoeRizzla:
You Should Park Out Of That Room Or Better Still Park To My Room
It seems u stole one of their boyfriend cool

U girls of nowadays can not be trusted cool cool
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
FanOfMyself:
Wow! suddenly all the ladies here have similar experience because the are all beautiful grin who are the ugly ones that are jealous. Abi dem no dey NL.

Look at your fellow mugu man that is ready to pay the accomodation of a woman they have never seen.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by MisterKennedy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Hi relax

Don't mind them OK

Just listen to this song by Usher Raymond it's called Pop Ya Collar

Listen to it attentively

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by dealerman(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
I will advise you seek for accommodation elsewhere, meanwhile make sure the school authority gets to about the harassment, likewise notify your parents.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by FanOfMyself: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Look at your fellow mugu man that is ready to pay the accomodation of a woman they have never seen.
Those ones are simps na. The would end up being muguzoned by the beautiful OP.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Pakute: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Pakute: 3:00am On Feb 12, 2022
YelloweWest:

You will know olosho sharp sharp because your mother is the chairman of all olosho. Senior prostitute that gave birth to a bastard narcissist such as yourself!
I bet you will never know your father. I feel your pain...

To answer your question, not everyone is as crude a vein in thought like u, well for the son of a whòre, I'm not surprised. No one pm me based on my post advising this young girl.

Try hide your incurable flaws and stop exposing yourself!
NakwansaPolice:

Mynd..44
lalasti..clala
Se..un

Rule 2
You are hiding under this account to report me, right?.. Why not report yourself after insulting me?
This Olosho is even the lowest of them all.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
nenyewrites:

I doubt she is a girl.
yes o.that girl lacks good morals
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Yamprince(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2022
I smell lies....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.