Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59636 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by CaveAdullam: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
You don't negotiate with these kind of foes because their attack mode is subtle and gentle.

Best decision for you is to separate yourself from them asap, else, you "chop free poison" or get mental tortures or subtle abuses---physical or social frequently.

Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

The young girl is seeking for advice over something that's troubling her, but you are shouting at her unnecessarily... This is one thing that annoys me in your matter....

Are you okay? I'm very sure you're below 20, and yet you'll be quick to insult your ancestors in this forum! angry

Come don't quote me again!!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by BeautyB99(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Op you too soft, if dey burn your gown why you no burn their own gown too las las na fight wey go happen and since dey big pass you just arrange boys to handle them next time dey no go near you
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
my thought exactly, beauty is over rated, Just avoid this room mate, get another place, and focus on your life. grin grin
Qatar2022:
Are you beautiful or ugly? Avoid her and live your life to the fullest, what she think about you shouldn't both you unless you're trouble maker
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by MITCHELL96: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

See ehnn, if you don't avoid them and park from Their house or Logde, they might poison you, They're those kind of girls capable of doing such thing
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by playcharles(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
The earlier you leave that apartment, the better for you

Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Enemyofpeace: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Go and report them to your school principal or look for a sugar daddy to get you a flat
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by frog12: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
you mean you manage yourself better. please send us your picture so we know you are really attractive !! grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Greenarrow01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

I know you
You mum is a top seller on Instagram.
I am � percent sure you are the one.
She sells those women belly belts.
If you are the one
Just say yes
Secondly try to change rooms
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Kajaard: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

This one na mumu. Keep deceiving yourself. Nonsense.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by abc115: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Trymeagain: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
can you move to another room. run away from negative energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ugodson(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by sirvin8080: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Better leave the house for then before they poison you,Alert your parents about there attitude,be very careful no carry your beauty go 6ft

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by meobizy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Teenagers full this place. The teenagers who were regulars in 2005 grew up and left. Now na children born in 2005 and below full here dey insult elders wey never find alternative.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Oga all these story no go make sense if you no post your picture
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 07kjb: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Girls are dangerous ones they get jealous they can kill,run away from that house in few days time

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nicoswit(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
Lol, it's not normal oo, they might poison you oo, be careful and move out asap

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by edunaragold(f): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
My love try as much as possible to avoid them all,just be who u are and play the perfect courtier,,
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Obagofixxy: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Better leave that place ohhhh before we start to shout
#Justice4U

Women folk bad

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Michelle70(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Like I Said before, I Don't boast or flaunt anything. I try 2 make them feel so special. I don't just knw where the hate is coming from.
pishure of ur beauty or idonvilivit
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by emmykk(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Those your roommate are toxic leave there immediately before they poision your food.

Even if you are ugly leave that place

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by gbemishile: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
Nonsense u better port am well well before they have to carry ur corpse(God forbid) out of that room.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Newton2024: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Run for your dear life before they kill you or disfigure your face with razor blade, broken bottle, knife or acid. You can never please them. Be warned!

Talking from life experience...

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by FryMosquito: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmm! Better leave there ASAP and inform your people.. Witchcraft behavior is what they are exhibiting.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Kekenary: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Be cordial but stay in your lane. Avoid issues with them. If possible get yourself a locker and keep your things safe. On the whole be careful. Good luck.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by gadgethead: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Move ASAP...They are already burning your cloth, what will they burn next?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by bagirajoseph(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Do your lovely things never mind her
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by edunaragold(f): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

. Read 48 laws of power and thank me well,08130971314
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by YelloweWest: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

I was never able to be a brides maid because I was tagged too pretty. I'm light skin and could pass as mixed race.

I know this road all too well. Be a soloist dear. Make friends with the down trodden. It helps.

Stay away from your roommates, pack out asap! They could kill you!!! No joke!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by SocialJustice: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Normal ke, tell them if you die as a result of being forced to live with those jealous girls, your blood is on their head and you'll never forgive them.

Some Nigerian parents are just too non challant.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
meobizy:
Teenagers full this place. The teenagers who were regulars in 2005 grew up and left. Now na children born in 2005 and below full here dey insult elders wey never find alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.