Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59562 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Starz825(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're fine buh deep down I Knw they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
Jealousy jealousy is all I see...
I advise you leave that room ...I know it's hard but try...they can kill you for real... don't doubt me they can
That was the same way one 100l student of uniabuja was killed around two years ago or so...his two friends killed him because he was too handsome and was getting all the attention from girls... You can type o. Google to confirm the incident...
Your roommates could plan anything on you....from rape to kidnapping to pouring hot water on you to spoil your beauty...
Girls can do shitty things out of envy...
Stay away and leave alone...
If you are too fine sef na wahala ooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by OloshoMan: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
You should leave that room ASAP, they might poison you out of jealousy.

What's sup,do you stay in ifite?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
GoodHardDick:
You're 17 years old? And yet y'all girls will be insulting your ancestors in this forum. angry

Seun should create another Nairaland for teenagers like this below the age of 20 angry

The young girl is seeking for advice over something that's troubling her, but you are shouting at her unnecessarily... This is one thing that annoys me in your matter....

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nne eh... Just leave that room and find somewhere else, if you attend any campus fellowship, talk to them about this issue, they will definitely link you to a sister in the church.... 200 level you can now rent an apartment of your own.
I really feel bad about this, just be careful and leave that room as fast as possible before they harm you abeg.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're fine buh deep down I Knw they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

I’m sorry but you need to accept your blessings. It’s really hard for beautiful women. People will forever hate you for no reason, especially females.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by digithub(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
If this is true. Do yourself a favour and run far away from those toxic elements.

But hold on a part of me feels you are a guy hiding under a female moniker... Your language and tone of your write up sounds like a guy typing.......

A 17 year old girl wouldnt use such slangs...... Anyways wetin I know sef.....lol

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
So what's so special about your looks? Anyway u better get a new place before they poison you
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Op don't accept any emails from nairaland men oooo!!!! I repeat don't accept emails from nairaland men!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
ashawopikin:
So what's so special about your looks? Anyway u better get a new place before they poison you
Bros e be lyk u never see endowed arabian looking girls b4

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Wonk(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
BABYharder:
You forgot to mention you're a hairy baller
Realest Gee! You got the pig.... Hehe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
digithub:
If this is true. Do yourself a favour and run far away from those toxic elements.

But hold on a part of me feels you are a guy hiding under a female moniker... Your language and tone of your write up sounds like a guy typing.......

A 17 year old girl wouldnt use such slangs...... Anyways wetin I know sef.....lol
You no see say she be lebanon, you never hear were those people dey speak english b4

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

Bros e be lyk u never see endowed arabian looking girls b4
I understand wetin she dey talk, but she no suppose dey do like say na she fine pass

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
OloshoMan:

Osheee!!!! Sharp shooter, minister of catching them young affairs

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by bigcee(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I experienced the same thing while I was in hnaub bene republic,my roommate claimed he sprinkled sniper in the room cos of mosquitoes,how then did it come in contact with the rice I cooked?I ate part of it unknowingly,and I noticed I cldnt breathe very well again,I sha forced myself to vomit,drank palm oil and I went to a clinic.
This same guy joined eiye cos of me.
It's better to stay alone.
He sees you as a threat. Thank God you're safe.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by shilenji(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
She fit be the one wey dey do pass sef,na her own part we hear,but I no believe this story dey authentic sha,judging from op previous post she claimed 18 now 17, omoooo the story no too bam

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.

What I am about to tell you, please do not take it lightly or for granted because this is a serious matter.

For the sake of your safety, your mental health and well-being in general, LEAVE THAT ROOM! As soon as possible too.
That place is unhealthy for you, and it might affect your studies as time goes on.
If you don’t leave, it might get worse. It is bound to get worse.
Get another accommodation. If you can, stay by yourself for now.

Never make yourself available to any form of
negativity.
Surround yourself with positivity only.
No matter what people may say, your mental health is of utmost importance.
Trust your instincts.
Never take your observations for granted.
What you feel is valid, never ignore it.
Take good care of yourself.

I wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
ashawopikin:
I understand wetin she dey talk, but she no suppose dey do like say na she fine pass
Wetin u dey talk, one girl wey I been like just dey form nonsense for me,dey vex sef weneva she see me, I shoot green light tire sotay I come vex ask one of her friends y she dey behave lyk dat, the girl tell me say her friend been tell her say she like me but she no fit date me cos she feel say I fine pass am, and she no dey lyk guys wey fine pass am........The most dumbest and uselessest wey my ears don hear till date......women too get over wahala for dis life

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

What I am about to tell you, please do not take it lightly or for granted because this is a serious matter.

For the sake of your safety, your mental health and well-being in general, LEAVE THAT ROOM! As soon as possible too.
That place is unhealthy for you, and it might affect your studies as time goes on.
If you don’t leave, it might get worse. It is bound to get worse.
Get another accommodation. If you can, stay by yourself for now.

Never make yourself available to any form of
negativity.
Surround yourself with positivity only.
No matter what people may say, your mental health is of utmost importance.
Trust your instincts.
Never take your observations for granted.
What you feel is valid.
Take good care of yourself.

I wish you all the best.

thanks dear. At least they are still good people on this forum.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
I don't know who you are buh u don't have sense. If you are this useless bittered and a troll just avoid me cuz am not one of them. And ur comments are meaningless and useless, just shut up and leave.
This format don cast, try again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:
Op don't accept any emails from nairaland men oooo!!!! I repeat don't accept emails from nairaland men!!!!
. That's the motive, to get horñy layers

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by heniford2: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
ur picture or lies

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
thanks dear. At least they are still good people on this forum.

You’re welcome. smiley

Again; take good care of yourself.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
heniford2:
ur picture or lies

No, she doesn’t have to post a picture to prove anything.
She shouldn’t have to expose herself like that, so don’t pressure her.
Whether or not you believe her, it’s your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by bigcee(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol grin I have been there before. They've a very bad energy(staying around them can drain you and cause you mental breakdown).

They get angry with you for no reason. Always disrespect and bully you for no reason. They get easily irritated and act like you have offended them. They're highly manipulative.

The last id1ot that tried that nonsense with me ehn, omo, I show am craze. They just like to violate your boundaries.

I don't worry myself about such toxic people. But you need to be very careful cause they can plan to harm you. Please stay tf away from them.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wonk:
Realest Gee! You got the pig.... Hehe!
The handwriting was obvious

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nyascobar1414: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lie for them!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt moredan 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're fine buh deep down I Knw they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
change room asap ..before Dem poison u

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by oilmane(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, n.landers. Sumtin has really been eating me up, I think I need 2 share. M a young gal of abt moredan 17, m brown, tall, slim, Have a long curly hair(m from a mixed race_lebanon and nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips m endowed(no be mouth). M a fresher at UNIZIK. I knw am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos m d youngest amongst them. Buh they don't seem 2 get along with me. Av tried everything I Can. Each time we go out, m usually d center of attraction which is nt new 2 me nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. Buh guys do come for me and they get jealous. Av tried talking 2 them buh they said they're fine buh deep down I Knw they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. M tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life d hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

Get a new apartment b4 they poison you, burning your cloth should b a red flag to you, the hate is real, who knows what they might do next? Who die nor day come back o

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
OloshoMan:

Awka
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:
Nne eh... Just leave that room and find somewhere else, if you attend any campus fellowship, talk to them about this issue, they will definitely link you to a sister in the church.... 200 level you can now rent an apartment of your own.
I really feel bad about this, just be careful and leave that room as fast as possible before they harm you abeg.
Alright. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
are you a Kakie? Tho the kakies I know re from IMO state and they re half eygptians and half igbo
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by cloud(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Like I Said before, I Don't boast or flaunt anything. I try 2 make them feel so special. I don't just knw where the hate is coming from.
you may indirectly be flaunting it. For instance, stop all those guys from coming to your room and look for a place where you can meet with them instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.