Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59602 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by chukwuibuipob: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
angry
Brownygold002:
Hey looser ur useless opinion doesn't count. Just shut up and leave! Bittered troll
Ur father's a looser.Tellbhim to shut up
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Milkmill2000(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please find a way to live alone and stay far from bad energy..
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Let's see your pinshure first. angry
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Emdebby2: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
They have burnt your gown and you are still there asking us for help. Stay there until they poison you.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
You better leave that room. I don't have the time to narrate my experience in school and what friends did to me out of pure jealousy. Leave that room. With the hate they have they may come for you in different ways both physically and spiritually. A word is enough for the wise. I don't just know why young girls like hostel, would have been better you schooled from home.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Whether this is fabricated or not, please whoever that experiences this kind of hate sourced from jealousy Should try and leave far from the environment.
They can poison someone especially when you're even staying together.

I'm speaking from experience, though I wasn't a teenager during my time so I handled them well because I'm older than them. We were 3 friends

Use every means u know to convince your parent to get a new apartment for u alone.

Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Vipro(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
LegendaryArnold:

Oga all these story no go make sense if you no post your picture
SHE IS TRULY AN OGA grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 18wheeler: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
shege45:
leave that place before they kill you. Tell your parents
OP listen to this and act... fast.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Bouncing2(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Your pictures please
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by cliqtips: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Plan (a) Please always do this "tell them how beautiful they are."
or
Plan B - Move out of that room and get a new room

[quote author=Brownygold002 post=110115231][/quote]
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
To everyone who has contributed positively and well towards what I Posted thanks a lot, most of it has really helped me and to all those who wants a pic of me or who wants 2 see me person b4 they can believe, I Will not post any damn pic of me on nairaland. Come to my hostel. M there now or e_mail so I Can direct you. Thankio.
What's your hostel name?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by berrystunn(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

Hahahahaha to take your life because some ugly people...hate you.

Move from there get another place. You guys leaves together doesn't mean you should be friends.

Make new friends... I'm sure you don't have bf
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by blahc007: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Like I Said before, I Don't boast or flaunt anything. I try 2 make them feel so special. I don't just knw where the hate is coming from.
Ladies are naturally jealous dear....and there jealousy can be extreme ooo....

I know a prettier lady being jealous of an average pretty lady(for me she no even fine), just because the girl is hardworking and Men of integrity runs after her like flies chasing shit....

The pretty lady feel she is only been used by men for there Sexual satisfaction, she feels depressed seeing this other sister. She feels she is worthless compared to this not too fine lady..hence the jealousy.

Ladies get wahala, that's the summary of the story.

Run from that room before Dem use raw Acid redesign your looks.....

We Don see things shaa...

Anyways..Congrats on being a Zikite...

I be class of 2016...
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

Don't confront them or discuss this with them again. Just secretly plant to go get your separate rented room for yourself and don't squat anyone. The world is wicked. We don't want to hear that you are poisoned or drowned abeg

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by samzie(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Change location fast...They are jealous. They can set you up. Get a new lodge, tell your roomies that your dad's younger brother wants you closer to him so he can watch you, that way they know that you are not alone in that town. Don't make friends yet, study people first.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Raychee(f): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
You come off as pompous. I might be wrong though. Anyway, I've been in this situation before. I packed out the same day she sprinkled "holy water" on my body and on the assignment i was writing because she said her pastor told her i was a "marine spirit". If your story is true, it's better to pack out. I don't understand why you're contemplating suicide.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

Wetin u dey talk, one girl wey I been like just dey form nonsense for me,dey vex sef weneva she see me, I shoot green light tire sotay I come vex ask one of her friends y she dey behave lyk dat, the girl tell me say her friend been tell her say she like me but she no fit date me cos she feel say I fine pass am, and she no dey lyk guys wey fine pass am........The most dumbest and uselessest wey my ears don hear till date......women too get over wahala for dis life

Hahaha one babe said she can't date me ooo... She don't have power to be carrying every day because of me .

She said I was joking with her friend, she started feeling jealous...for nothing What if she is dating me?

She can't even stand me or look at my eyes.... That I should please stop coming around.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by AnaCheks(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
You need to leave that place immediately. Get another room, in a different hostel. It is not normal. I wish I can talk to your father. I repeat it is not normal. Out of jealousy a girl poisoned her room mate. Leave now
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
berrystunn:

Hahaha one babe said she can't date me ooo... She don't have power to be carrying every day because of me .

She said I was joking with her friend, she started feeling jealous...for nothing What if she is dating me?

She can't even stand me or look at my eyes.... That I should please stop coming around.

Maybe she dey see herself for mirror dey resemble ogun deity, while u resemble angel micheal

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Tony142: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

They are jealous, and this is how jealous grow

Jealousy -------> Envy -----------> Hatred -----------> Poison

Tell your parents what u just told us, and let them look for a new apartment for u, and if your parents refused then tell them that they should not cry for you if u are poison because they caused it
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Ubdavis(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Oya. Take ur life . Make I rest!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Achovich720: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Get an affordable single room, send me your account numbers privately and I will pay the rent for you, for a year.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by TheGift: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Why are you rating the feelings of three strangers over yourself? Are you scared? Extricate yourself.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 360command: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

I will believe you but many of the biracial in Africa act as if they are better than the Africans. When it favors you as a Lebanese, you will grab it.. when it does not favour your african side,you did reject it .. and that is one thing I dislike about the biracial in Africa(they do not know where there belong; confused)

I have lots of biracial friends(Ghanaian Lebanese) back in Ghana during my study years, one thing I discovered is the way they act as if they are god or some king and queen which makes me want to look at myself as if being black is a bad thing. I can go on and on about how the african sees a biracial or vice versa due to my long-term friendship with them.

There is also one thing I encountered, if a biracial sees the african to have money ,they want to be your friend. Which made me have them as friends but I do not see them as biracial but I let them know who they are.. because I told them what they were not expecting to hear, it made them mad but with time they got to understand.

And let me say this, with time, when a biracial grows out of school and face the real world ,that confidence level of them being biracial starts to fade away..

You may have said it all but sometimes look at yourself and see how you carry yourself which makes the people feel that way towards you.

If you think it is not about you but the people you are with, simply move away from that circle of friends.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by nedekid: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fine girl. Let me be your sugar daddy. I am a sucker for light skined ladies.
For half caste I will give you half of Nigeria if I were president.
Meanwhile don't mind the mongrels, you are the alsaltian.
Dm me jare. grin
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by tjclassix: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Try and avoid them by all means so they may not harm you. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by nedekid: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tony142:

They are jealous, and this is how jealous grow

Jealousy -------> Envy -----------> Hatred -----------> Poison

Tell your parents what u just told us, and let them look for a new apartment for u, and if your parents refused then tell them that they should not cry for you if u are poison because they caused it
Omo, if the parents no get another apartment for her me I go rent.
I be mugu for correct halfcaste grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Look at them.

I've said it many times that mixed race people can be as racist as white supremacists.

Because you're mixed race doesn't automatically make you good looking.

Women that are truly beautiful are actually embarrassed by their beauty and embarrassed to say they are beautiful.

The men that are giving you attention are only doing so because you are mixed and have exotic appeal. Don't get it twisted and don't get too excited.

Know who genuinely likes you for you.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by TheiaTalks: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

You want to take your life undecided I don't understand You want to take your life? undecided because?

E gba mi!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Dsprave: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

I beg you inform your parent to get you another apartment away from these jealous flatmate. This is norm if you look attractive and there’s nothing you could do to satisfy them. After you move get a new set of friends to mingle with if possible don’t share apartment with anyone for your own safety.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Dsprave: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
I beg you inform your parent to get you another apartment away from these jealous flatmate. This is norm if you look attractive and there’s nothing you could do to satisfy them. After you move get a new set of friends to mingle with if possible don’t share apartment with anyone for your own safety.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
360command:
I will believe you but many of the biracial in Africa act as if they are better than the Africans. When it favors you as a Lebanese, you will grab it.. when it does not favour your african side,you did reject it .. and that is one thing I dislike about the biracial in Africa(they do not know where there belong; confused)

I have lots of biracial friends(Ghanaian Lebanese) back in Ghana during my study years and one thing I discovered is the way they act as if they are god or some king and queen which makes me want to look at myself as if being black is a bad thing. I can go and on about how the african sees a biracial or vice versa due to my long-term friendship with them.

There is also one thing I encountered, if a biracial sees the african to have money ,they want to be your friend. Which made me have them as friends but I do not see them as biracial but I let them know who they are.. because I told them what they were not expecting to hear, it made them mad but with time they got to understand.

And let me say this, with time, when a biracial grows out of school and face the real world ,that confidence level of them being biracial starts to fade away..

You may have said it all but sometimes look at yourself and see how you carry yourself which makes the people feel that way towards you.

If you think it is not about you but the people you are with, simply move away from that circle of friends.

You got it.

They aren't to be trusted at all. They use black people. But then again can you really blame them for feeling superior. It's Africans that pedastalise them.

White people don't do that to mixed race people and they are white too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.