Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You (47878 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by bluefilm: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
superCleanworks:

what else do you want him to tell you? he blew the chance like baggio in 94. that's why the story ends so sharply

Wait a minute...

So you watched that USA '94 finals between Italy and Brazil?

My fellow senior citizen, I greet o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Awoo88: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
There was this girl in my area we don't talk much just greetings and we move on, she was living in the same house with my niggars who I visit every Sunday, but this Sunday was something else.

My sister called me and said someone was looking for me and I wasn't expecting anyone so I just went out to see who needs my presence and behold it was she, we chatted for a while before she drop the bombshell ( I love you I really do)
Damn I wasn't expecting that from her that moment.

Well I told her I appreciate her coming and courage.

To you guys what was your reaction to the whole thing?
The girl get mind. Be very careful. Girls like that get strong mind. The day u mess up, na the same courage she go take deal with you

4 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by HilcomTech(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
do you need anything else, am not a story teller.

Why then did you start it.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Zealoy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, my friend and coursemate... It was really a stupid situation then because her boyfriend was the number 3 man of Aiyes Confraternity, (Butcher) AAU.

When she opened her mouth to say that word, it was goosebumps all over like turkey skin... I told her to be very careful with me, that I am a notorious player and her boyfriend was 10x better than me, in a bid to push that thought away from her and also save my head.... But babe stand her ground.

One of our night rehearsal, she came to meet me at the back of the pavilion where I was rehearsing my lines for the play, and told me I was scared because of her boyfriend, I quickly accepted that very fact, (My life nor be N5 buns when dem go use play) before I could even say anything again, she has planted a kiss on my lips.... That cold and silent moment, I damned all the consequences as I lead her to the Pavilion generator room for a quickie....

After that quickie, na 50yards I give am just to avoid "flying bullet."
Am in that same situation, the babe loves me but her guy na soldier man, pls what should i do should i go on and chop d babe abi make i avoid am

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
love her back with your head not heart!
cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Obi3icebaba(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Since my mama born me I never get that luck
Guys how una dey do am
Am always doing all the toasting

I swear you don mad ��
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
There was this girl in my area we don't talk much just greetings and we move on, she was living in the same house with my niggars who I visit every Sunday, but this Sunday was something else.

My sister called me and said someone was looking for me and I wasn't expecting anyone so I just went out to see who needs my presence and behold it was she, we chatted for a while before she drop the bombshell ( I love you I really do)

Valentine meat don land lik dis grin
Bleep de free Puna lik say 2morrow no de grin
De Puna is all urs nw grin grin
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
you're happy right? some ladies get terrestrial eyes, them dey help you know your account balance than the owner of the acct

just open ya eyes sha because people dey love for many reason these days;

Love na poverty alleviation for some ladies, some they lust with it, some want to use it to kill boredom

na so I woo one clown last month, only for her to tell me she need data the next day, I give her blocking straight, she even call, I still blocked her line join. useless Atenu

8 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Kirkman: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
do you want to know?
Yes we want to know. You cannot be keeping us in suspense like a season series movie. Update us about your parole with the girl. Did you later accept to date her or not?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Awoo88:

The girl get mind. Be very careful. Girls like get strong mind. The day u mess up, na the same courage she go take deal with you
She once told me I don't like playing with her, and what was the reason behind that, I was short of words
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:

Lol...Some babes have got the balls..

It is natural for such ladies...A typical of fire elements from sagittarius..They go for what they desire...You check her na, if she worth it, you can give it a try...Life is short.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kirkman:

Yes we want to know. You cannot be keeping us in suspense like a season series movie. Update us about your parole with the girl. Did you later accept to date her or not?
I would invited her over to my house her birthday is this weekend
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Truvelisback(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
do you need anything else, am not a story teller.
Don't argue with that dude.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, my friend and coursemate... It was really a stupid situation then because her boyfriend was the number 3 man of Aiyes Confraternity, (Butcher) AAU.

When she opened her mouth to say that word, it was goosebumps all over like turkey skin... I told her to be very careful with me, that I am a notorious player and her boyfriend was 10x better than me, in a bid to push that thought away from her and also save my head.... But babe stand her ground.

One of our night rehearsal, she came to meet me at the back of the pavilion where I was rehearsing my lines for the play, and told me I was scared because of her boyfriend, I quickly accepted that very fact, (My life nor be N5 buns when dem go use play) before I could even say anything again, she has planted a kiss on my lips.... That cold and silent moment, I damned all the consequences as I lead her to the Pavilion generator room for a quickie....

After that quickie, na 50yards I give am just to avoid "flying bullet."

Pavilion things... Theatre and Media Arts...

Which set?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Valentine meat don land lik dis grin
Bleep de free Puna lik say 2morrow no de grin
De Puna is all urs nw grin grin
Oga but that girl dey innocent na undecided undecided
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by BouquiLake: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
I love you, I really do at quarter to valentine? You sef reason am now... E get why shocked shocked shocked shocked
christianjoy:

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Exkandayee(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op must be a cute guy for that to happen
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Emaprince: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Since my mama born me I never get that luck
Guys how una dey do am
Am always doing all the toasting
grin grin..normally, you must have some girls that really admire you o...the thing is: women are pretenders. They will bottle it and rather die in silence than let it out. Only a few will be bold enough to tell you. But she will be so scared of rejection because they don't take it lightly.

I have been toasted indirectly a few times..and the funny thing is I was toasted more when I was still struggling and barely making some change. Though I will admit that I always kept my self fresh and well dressed with almost empty pocket grin.

I remember when my former boss, came to me and told me how one female told him that she liked me. I hissed cos I wasn't attracted to her. Then same year, there was a restaurant I usually frequent..the madam there sat me down and told me about one lady (older than me..in her late 20s) that have been goshing so much about me. She wants her to pass the msg to me that she would do anything for me if I will agree to date her. That she can be paying me sef shocked shocked...I shock. The babe was average in height and voluptuous. But man, I dont wanna be in that situation till I sort my self out financially. I had no girlfriend then BTW. The third girl went through a married female friend of mine. I was still broke.. I didn't even see who they were talking about. I just said I am not interested. Later I gotto find out the said lady. She had a banging body with two perky orange like pocohantas cheesy. Dam.n I regret.

But the recent one was last year. This lady have been a very very close friend of mine for 5years. She made up her mind and sent me some msg on whatsapp. I wasn't expecting it. Telling me about her feelings and all. This is some one that understands me more than anybody. But I dont harbour sexual interest towards her. She is cute and well shaped. All kinds of men come after her and she confides in me everything. Her former BF thought something was going on between us. I politey told her I take her like a sister cry crySexual relationship looks like an incest to me.

Sometimes I wonder why those women wanted me when I was broke.

10 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
superCleanworks:

what else do you want him to tell you? he blew the chance like baggio in 94. that's why the story ends so sharply
Roberto Baggio grin
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by TheMan3: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:

valentine is coming where is your boyfriend...
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
Oga but that girl dey innocent na undecided undecided
Hw u tak knw say she de innocent? grin
Do u knw hw many Rods she don blow b4 she meet u grin grin
If she is still a virgin den i will consider ur point here grin
Just bleep nd pass 2 other guys, dats hw we role grin

3 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't argue with that dude.
I was about to complete it but bad belle people plenty here
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Kirkman: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
I would invited her over to my house her birthday is this weekend
Now you are talking. Take it slow sha. Don't rush, you have all the time In the world. grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Blackdisciple(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
So u only say u appreciate her coming and the courage ok, and u just go and she left too....

I don't think so pls compete the story...

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Afonasa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
My own is my guys babe,she opened up in an unusual manner and kept sounding it out to me every time probably cos we were kinda close....even if I was slowly trying to kill the feelings,It was as if I was flaming it more for here.

Funny enough,my and my guy are rommies,and she felt he was cheating, so one day she openly broke up with him and told him she's in love with me.....

That was the beginning of a hostile atmosphere between us both cos I never told him.....

We later settled it as cos I told her it can't work....

She's engaged now to someone else though

Freelancing is a skill,and getting gigs and reviews makes it even better....

Even As a newbie,u are also welcome to know more..... Check out my signature for more info

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kirkman:

Now you are talking. Take it slow sha. Don't rush, you have all the time In the world. grin
Guy man abeg take am easy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Blackdisciple:
So u only say u appreciate her coming and the courage ok, and u just go and she left too....

I don't think so pls compete the story...
if I complete am now na problem be that oo grin
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Truvelisback(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
I was about to complete it but bad belle people plenty here
Continue...
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Hw u tak knw say she de innocent? grin
Do u knw hw many Rods she don blow b4 she meet u grin grin
If she is still a virgin den i will consider ur point here grin
Just bleep nd pass 2 other guys, dats hw we role grin
that one off me I have no idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.