Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You (47876 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Since my mama born me I never get that luck
Guys how una dey do am
Am always doing all the toasting
am sure it will be your turn someday

3 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by froze6(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, my friend and coursemate... It was really a stupid situation then because her boyfriend was the number 3 man of Aiyes Confraternity, (Butcher) AAU.

When she opened her mouth to say that word, it was goosebumps all over like turkey skin... I told her to be very careful with me, that I am a notorious player and her boyfriend was 10x better than me, in a bid to push that thought away from her and also save my head.... But babe stand her ground.

One of our night rehearsal, she came to meet me at the back of the pavilion where I was rehearsing my lines for the play, and told me I was scared because of her boyfriend, I quickly accepted that very fact, (My life nor be N5 buns when dem go use play) before I could even say anything again, she has planted a kiss on my lips.... That cold and silent moment, I damned all the consequences as I lead her to the Pavilion generator room for a quickie....

After that quickie, na 50yards I give am just to avoid "flying bullet."
oshee baddest
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by uthlaw: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
There was this girl in my area we don't talk much just greetings and we move on, she was living in the same house with my niggars who I visit every Sunday, but this Sunday was something else.

My sister called me and said someone was looking for me and I wasn't expecting anyone so I just went out to see who needs my presence and behold it was she, we chatted for a while before she drop the bombshell ( I love you I really do)
Damn I wasn't expecting that from her that moment.

Well I told her I appreciate her coming and courage.

To you guys what was your reaction to the whole thing?
love her back with your head not heart!

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Adakintroy: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
As an OG, I don't keep female friends. Knowing fully well that they have absolutely nothing meaningful to impact into my life. undecided

This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do to girls is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on. No time to waste at all. Just bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

Guys like you weh de come online de come rake no get kidney to do shitt. Na just to rake for likes.

11 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Adakintroy: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Weda them de talk about hate or beef or anarchy. Women and men can't help talking about themselves. When both of them make mouth finish them go find themselve see.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by McOluOmo: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
There was this girl in my area we don't talk much just greetings and we move on, she was living in the same house with my niggars who I visit every Sunday, but this Sunday was something else.

My sister called me and said someone was looking for me and I wasn't expecting anyone so I just went out to see who needs my presence and behold it was she, we chatted for a while before she drop the bombshell ( I love you I really do)

OP u are the price here,
Shag her and move on

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by PrinceMajestic: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But why did you not complete your story tho..? undecided
is it true you're not a Nigerian?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by LaSenior: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Asin your street public transport wey everybody dey enter

Abeg help us define the meaning of the street girl
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by qtguru(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:

I had to explain why it won't work out, church member age difference too much .
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by tiswell(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, my friend and coursemate... It was really a stupid situation then because her boyfriend was the number 3 man of Aiyes Confraternity, (Butcher) AAU.

When she opened her mouth to say that word, it was goosebumps all over like turkey skin... I told her to be very careful with me, that I am a notorious player and her boyfriend was 10x better than me, in a bid to push that thought away from her and also save my head.... But babe stand her ground.

One of our night rehearsal, she came to meet me at the back of the pavilion where I was rehearsing my lines for the play, and told me I was scared because of her boyfriend, I quickly accepted that very fact, (My life nor be N5 buns when dem go use play) before I could even say anything again, she has planted a kiss on my lips.... That cold and silent moment, I damned all the consequences as I lead her to the Pavilion generator room for a quickie....

a but-cher is not no3 in AI yes,besides,the so called but-cher,nor be ya fellow man em be?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fantasies are not reality. Please, go back to studying for exams rather than making up stories here.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Elidrisy20: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Since my mama born me I never get that luck
Guys how una dey do am
Am always doing all the toasting
change your style, display your blokus for them to see

6 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by King3urna(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
As an OG, I don't keep female friends. Knowing fully well that they have absolutely nothing meaningful to impact into my life. undecided

This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do to girls is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on. No time to waste at all. Just bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

Sharap Mr banger your sisters go hear word na

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Hmm dude, thank God for your life oh. You are alive today to tell the story, we praise God. grin grin grin

In hindsight, I wouldn't encourage any other person to do this, most of those cult boys don't have a future & don't care about yours, they will hack you to death because life means nothing to them. Besides that, any lady dating a cult guy is irresponsible & their karma might just be placed on your head as innocent as you are.

Let's avoid drama at all cost.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by alizma: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:

Love her, respect her, care for her but never get carried away. If it gets to a point where you think things can no longer work for both of you maybe as a result of her wrong doing or as a result of your own decision to move on, give her a soft landing because she will always treasure you BUT if you let her hate you by anymeans, you will consider the devil to be you best friend when given the choice between the two.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by abumoney(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Then, what happened?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Bahamas95(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
A girl has also told me that before but I politely turned her down. I lied that I have a girlfriend to discourage her but I wasn't dating anyone then.....She kinda felt bad/embarrassed but I was able to handle the situation.

I turned her down because she isn't my spec, she's kinda plumpy and light skinned but I prefer slim curvy ebony girls.

10 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by wale0911: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
She told you this on Valentine eve? grin grin grin
christianjoy:

4 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
I suspect a trap,be careful

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by obembet(f): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:

Werey op! grin Free meal don show.. just do what you want other men to do for your daughter and sister
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Beatoa: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by chukbonda(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
captivity

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Nicepoker(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What a funny scene to behold.. cheesy grin
This thing is a man grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by naturefellow(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
do you need anything else, am not a story teller.
I'm
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Phillz83: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
stacyadams:
.. the great Roberto
and the brother dino baggio
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell me you remember baggio? grin grin
Robberto Baggio of course cheesy Una Don old finished iswear

2 Likes

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by obembet(f): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Ole
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Wantedmiller: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is it in dubia or Canada?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.