Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You (47865 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Emaprince:
Spot on!!!

These days, my schedules are too tight. I barely have time for my self let alone women. But we still bang py..sssy twice on Sundays like slowmirr

Good for you! Make sure you stay strapped.

Cheers!
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by ped007(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
This part na lie sha...
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, my friend and coursemate... It was really a stupid situation then because her boyfriend was the number 3 man of Aiyes Confraternity, (Butcher) AAU.

When she opened her mouth to say that word, it was goosebumps all over like turkey skin... I told her to be very careful with me, that I am a notorious player and her boyfriend was 10x better than me, in a bid to push that thought away from her and also save my head.... But babe stand her ground.

One of our night rehearsal, she came to meet me at the back of the pavilion where I was rehearsing my lines for the play, and told me I was scared because of her boyfriend, I quickly accepted that very fact, (My life nor be N5 buns when dem go use play) before I could even say anything again, she has planted a kiss on my lips.... That cold and silent moment, I damned all the consequences as I lead her to the Pavilion generator room for a quickie....

After that quickie, na 50yards I give am just to avoid "flying bullet."
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Emaprince: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Good for you! Make sure you stay strapped.

Cheers!
lol..I have NEVER had se.x without my bullet proof..except once that the stuff burst. That was in 2016. I never did any test though I was scared. But the babe was one clean type. E no dey face sha.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by MufasaLion: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Emaprince:
lol..I have NEVER had se.x without my bullet proof..except once that the stuff burst. That was in 2016. I never did any test though I was scared. But the babe was one clean type. E no dey face sha.

Try and get tested. It's important. Enjoy!
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by MrMacinterchi1: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
EmzyT:
YES! When I was still in year one, I packed into the lodge my Cousin sister helped me get (She was an occupant in the lodge too. She stayed Down stairs while my Place was Upstairs)

The first day I packed in and started doing Clean ups, a girl I'm just seeing for the very first time, stood around the Balcony and watched as I arranged my room, some minutes later, she entered my room and was like;

“Can I help you fix your Rug?” I said sure, why not! (while I smiled sheepishly) wink

After fixing it and the chores going half-way, she said she'd come back later to see how the room would finally, I bade her farewell and she left.. Babe came back at night with her Plastic chair and knocked at my door, I came out with my MP3 Bluetooth, connected music, sat at the Balcony and we started gisting, we gisted from 7:30pm to 11;53pm (Someone I'm just knowing for the very first time but it was now like we've known each other for years) cheesy I then told her I would like to succumb to the call of nature (Sleep) entered my room, wished her goodnight and locked my door!!!

TBC....
come back and complete this now o
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Ayomiposi001: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
author=EmzyT post=110230439]YES! When I was still in year one, I packed into the lodge my Cousin sister helped me get (She was an occupant in the lodge too. She stayed Down stairs while my Place was Upstairs)

The first day I packed in and started doing Clean ups, a girl I'm just seeing for the very first time, stood around the Balcony and watched as I arranged my room, some minutes later, she entered my room and was like;

“Can I help you fix your Rug?” I said sure, why not! (while I smiled sheepishly) wink

After fixing it and the chores going half-way, she said she'd come back later to see how the room would finally, I bade her farewell and she left.. Babe came back at night with her Plastic chair and knocked at my door, I came out with my MP3 Bluetooth, connected music, sat at the Balcony and we started gisting, we gisted from 7:30pm to 11;53pm (Someone I'm just knowing for the very first time but it was now like we've known each other for years) cheesy I then told her I would like to succumb to the call of nature (Sleep) entered my room, wished her goodnight and locked my door!!!

TBC....[/quote]

guy come and complete what you started o. You just wet somebody's appetite and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Ayomiposi001: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
author=EmzyT post=110230439]YES! When I was still in year one, I packed into the lodge my Cousin sister helped me get (She was an occupant in the lodge too. She stayed Down stairs while my Place was Upstairs)

TBC....[/quote]

guy come and complete what you started o. You just wet somebody's appetite and ran away.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Keep on deceiving your self in the name of being a real nigga your cup go soon full undecided undecided
GoodHardDick:
As an OG, I don't keep female friends. Knowing fully well that they have absolutely nothing meaningful to impact into my life. undecided

This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do to girls is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on. No time to waste at all. Just bang their pussies, dump them and move on.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
do you need anything else, am not a story teller.

PlayMaker14:
Yeah, my friend and coursemate... It was really a stupid situation then because her boyfriend was the number 3 man of Aiyes Confraternity, (Butcher) AAU.

When she opened her mouth to say that word, it was goosebumps all over like turkey skin... I told her to be very careful with me, that I am a notorious player and her boyfriend was 10x better than me, in a bid to push that thought away from her and also save my head.... But babe stand her ground.

One of our night rehearsal, she came to meet me at the back of the pavilion where I was rehearsing my lines for the play, and told me I was scared because of her boyfriend, I quickly accepted that very fact, (My life nor be N5 buns when dem go use play) before I could even say anything again, she has planted a kiss on my lips.... That cold and silent moment, I damned all the consequences as I lead her to the Pavilion generator room for a quickie....

Here is a story teller. Go and enroll in his school

1 Like

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
A girl has also told me that before but I politely turned her down. I lied that I have a girlfriend to discourage her but I wasn't dating anyone then.....She kinda felt bad/embarrassed but I was able to handle the situation.

I turned her down because she isn't my spec, she's kinda plumpy and light skinned but I prefer slim curvy ebony girls.

It's not a bad combo but like you said, it wasn't your spec.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
maasoap:

Here is a story teller. Go and enroll in his school
would you pay the fees for me
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by EngrXrix(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
There was this girl in my area we don't talk much just greetings and we move on, she was living in the same house with my niggars who I visit every Sunday, but this Sunday was something else.

My sister called me and said someone was looking for me and I wasn't expecting anyone so I just went out to see who needs my presence and behold it was she, we chatted for a while before she drop the bombshell ( I love you I really do)
Damn I wasn't expecting that from her that moment.

Well I told her I appreciate her coming and courage.

To you guys what was your reaction to the whole thing?
If you are single and you deem her your standard why not go for it?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
christianjoy:
do you need anything else, am not a story teller.
Lol but you started one? You just gave us half baked gist kind of lol
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Bahamas95(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
maasoap:

It's not a bad combo but like you said, it wasn't your spec.
Ya, nothing attracts me to a plumpy girl no matter how pretty she looks. I don't even look at her twice.

My baby is exactly like this girl, slim ebony girls rock. cool

Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Ultimategeneral: 1:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Emaprince:
grin grin

Sometimes I wonder why those women wanted me when I was broke.

my brother the thing tire me,only when i'm broke that they do show interest.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by luizpippo(m): 2:42am On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by thunderbabs: 5:04am On Feb 15, 2022
What a bombshell
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2022
benjyyyyy07:

Ebira chic wey slim and fine good boobs.
you and am still dey run package?
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Haha real niggar
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by Youngzedd(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2022
christianjoy:
There was this girl in my area we don't talk much just greetings and we move on, she was living in the same house with my niggars who I visit every Sunday, but this Sunday was something else.

My sister called me and said someone was looking for me and I wasn't expecting anyone so I just went out to see who needs my presence and behold it was she, we chatted for a while before she drop the bombshell ( I love you I really do)
Damn I wasn't expecting that from her that moment.

Well I told her I appreciate her coming and courage.

To you guys what was your reaction to the whole thing?

Read > https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

If she's your spec, take it to the next level.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fast forward to today was epic my niggars keep telling me this girl is roaming the streets looking at my house everyday, firstly am the type that stays indoors so I don't go out recently she came to my house uninvited and I was kinda busy so I told her to come anytime.
Re: Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You by christianjoy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Because of her I started gaining unnecessary attention from ladies in my hood, I hate it when people had eyes on me thinking you are spoiling show for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.