Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (42932 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Feelings79:
By saying that girls can look nice till 40 is to admit a everyone beauty deteriorates with time

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by winner37(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Am only here to read biography of tight and untight pussy. when i was 22 a lady of 27 pleaded me to marry her fallen breast A1 loose pussy A 1 manner of communication F9 family problems A1 we were just fucking ourself for fun
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by blahc007: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.
I wanted to comment....ur own don cover wetin I wan talk.

Wen some young guys touch small raba like this...there sense de shift go one side.

Well ah no sure say de guy plan to marry....cos he will come and modify this post if he does

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You made zero sense. You and the people who liked this your comment must be high on drugs.

I see no sense at all on what you wrote here and yet you thought you made sense?. Keep deceiving yourself there!

Cry me a river. ** Catwalks out of sight**.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Elsueno: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tickles001:

Oh. I guess you misunderstood me. I'm not saying older girls are inferior, everyone one ages. I cherish everyone accordingly, and I make friends with evey age and gender. But I'm just against the opinion that older girls are better in terms of intergender functionality, because I've found that to be false. Younger fresh girls are a million folds better in terms of that. The older ones are just old and tired.

For me, I think it's better to get a young girl and watch her grow old in my sight. Than to get an already old girl for any imaginary benefits they claim to bring in. wink

I hope you understand me better now?

Alright, I understand u now grin
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by bepositive11: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

Everything you wrote there is trash talk, It’s your opinion but you obviously body shamming older ladies. You sound like the kind of man that can’t pretend but hate his wife after her body changes! If you date a woman only for sex then you should consider seeing a physiologist because I’m very sure it’s a mental condition.

The comments that follow up explains even more how much parents are failing in training their children, Women are not safe here, no regard or respect for them at all. No wonder ritual killings with women is the norm these days. If your parents trained you well and you love your mother and sisters you will never see women as just sex objects or a tool to pick up and throw away. And don’t even start with your broke BS, if you don’t have Upto 10 million dollars laying somewhere please keep quiet.

I tell you. It's a serious psychological problem. Men like him are incapable of truly loving and appreciating a woman for who she is. I pity the wives and daughters of men like him

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by MartinsD12(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Will those 16-20 remain fresh forever? So for how long will you keep sampling these kinda of chick? That’s why when some married men complains about their marriage or married the wrong woman, I try to investigate their dating history to get my facts.
I no sample anything , well remaining fresh boils down to a woman living a healthy life lifestyle for married women to look fresh and attractive to their husband that is a serious business , you see those 16 20 to 25 they look good and sexy because they work on themselves to look good and attractive married women can do it too coz men want it to be fresh and yummy all the time , dorime spokesperson have spoken thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Viccano: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

Bad guy
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Viccano: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Basheer22:
Those girls over 27,30 and above, Postinor don scatter their body.
Bad guy
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Albertone(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ishilove:

He comes across as a potential pedophile.

Lol cos you felt attacked? grin
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
so when the younger gals ages you go dump her meanwhile as men age too we don get pot belly, 4 rounds we used to do in our 20s is not 1 and half rounds. Many of the younger babes too never mature or explore life. While you are at work or hustling , another guy wey don drink alomo is helping you shine the kongo

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by VirileNelly2420: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.
I won't say u lied cos u spoke from ur own very perspective. But den, av seen an 18yrs wit d body over 30. It really gave me much concern. Could it be cos of body count or wot? But I jettisoned da notion wen I saw her younger sisters, 14/16yrs. Nature can be freaky!!!
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

Lol why are you so much afraid of indicating your Gender . Kip Simping
would you rather choose an obedient, independent, cultured, good cook & neat matured lady instead of a young girl that's deficient in all the above but sexy.
Sex is btw 40sec - 1 hr or let's just say for a while.
Life of a woman isn't measured by sex alone.
More so, that young lady of today ll v a wrinkled body in 20 yrs time.
You sef go don wrinkle by that time. Will you now go for another 20 something years old girl? How many you go carry or marry?
Cos the main lesson of your post is we guys should go for sexy ladies in their 20s. And a lady can be sexy even if she's in her 30s or more. I m not a simp. I m just a fair guy who gives honour to women when needed.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kally90(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Am just trying to create a topic
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

Haha please marry Why will you be eating Puna free and another man will pay huge bride price?
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by stacyadams: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
ednut1:
so when the younger gals ages you go dump her meanwhile as men age too we don get pot belly, 4 rounds we used to do in our 20s is not 1 and half rounds. Many of the younger babes too never mature or explore life. While you are at work or hustling , another guy wey don drink alomo is helping you shine the kongo
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

This is what I'm saying after ,at the end you guys will still put up the blames on women , complaining about their bodies who are they using their bodies for .now that you have used & dump them you're now complaining , better still go for a 10yrs old child because you will even be disappointed at some 21yrs old ladies .

Just talking as if all the ladies in your house has a good body with their overbleached skin .

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by BluntCrazeMan: 4:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Escabado:

I was expecting to read about “experience”, but you were busy describing “bodies”.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by HajiaNotu: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Jakumo:

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. The greatest enemy of feminine beauty is Father Time first, and pregnancy second. Once that woman has borne children or reached the age of 27, such that her breasts look sad and droopy with stretch marks, while her stomach is protruding, and she is weighed down with three or four oversized buttocks rather than two grab-sized buns, her erstwhile attractiveness is ancient irrelevant history as far as I am concerned, and I'd never be capable of rising to the occasion even if I was force-fed a whole bottle of Viagara.

Conversely, there is no sight more visually stunning and breathtaking than that of a physically fit woman aged 20 to 23 shedding her clothes to reveal full upward-pointing breasts that are naturally jiggly and perky, along with a flat, nicely toned midriff, drawing the eye towards a curvy yet tight butt that simply demands canine modalities in the OZA ROOM.

I have never in my entire life dated a woman aged above 25 years, and this is a preference that I will retain for life. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to the physical appearance of any woman I intend to approach, and the instant I spot that bra straining too much to fight gravity, I am GONE. Similarly the instant I see physical evidence that suggests any particular woman has borne babies at any time in the past, my interest vaporizes right away, and I shift my attention to more worthwhile considerations like stamp collecting or bird-watching.
Ha ha ha grin
This is hilarious.
But remember you ve got aunts, sisters.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Valentinothomas: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2022
The system connects random users, so you never know who you'll be talking to. You may be chatting with a neighbor down the street, or an exotic foreigner from another continent. Get more information about video dating apps on this link.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by EndRape2(f): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
See idiot, talking from a local perspective , because you are dating , old ladies that do not take care of their bodies , you are generalizng , there are women with good bodies that are even 50 years and above compare to a teenager of 10.

uote author=Escabado post=110203846]I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies. [/quote]
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Vince77(m): 3:13am On Feb 16, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
The word "simp" is abused a lot in this forum.

As in ehhhh
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Aworldofsurpris: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2022
which kind yeye patriarchy??! sad
Siofro:
Because patriarchy has made it so

In a world were people measure the worth of women depending on how beautiful they are, why won't you be here typing this nonsense.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jakumo(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Ha ha ha grin
This is hilarious.
But remember you ve got aunts, sisters.

Certainly, it is not a criminal offense for women to grow old. This discussion is about age preference for romantic partners, and like the OP I simply showed up to declare my unwavering allegiance to fit, toned, and naturally busty women aged 20 to 23, from the standpoint of pure lust.

Also, to those who are interested in old women as sex partners, I offer my condolences with no hard feelings whatsoever. To each his own.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by HajiaNotu: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jakumo:

Certainly, it is not a criminal offense for women to grow old. This discussion is about age preference for romantic partners, and like the OP I simply showed up to declare my unwavering allegiance to fit, toned, and naturally busty women aged 20 to 23, from the standpoint of pure lust.

Also, to those who are interested in old women as sex partners, I offer my condolences with no hard feelings whatsoever. To each his own.

Your preference, Your choice.

Its certainly not a crime to quote a post that is kinda funny to me.
That been said,I mentíoned your aunts n sisters to tone down the level hypocrisy n insults in your post concerning older women yet unmarried...

I respect your choice and its best to stick to it.

But Life is not all Roses and Unicorn,Life happens sometimes to people and we do not need to bodyshame them.
To each his own.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by shobam1410(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Rubbish talk, I married my wife at 34 last year, she's 35 this year.. Her body is great and beautiful.. I have dated under 25 and not all have great body.. Till date, no one, not even my parent believes my wife age.. Most people always think she's in her 20s. Don't generalize, my friend.. My wife is in my profile
Whao... Are you kidding me. You beautiful wife looks 25. You got yourself a jewel.

Congratulations... Your home is blessed and fruitful.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Highlyrespected(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
twosquare:
Irú oponu wo wa nìyí? Isọkusọ lẹ́nu OP. Èyí wù ọ, kò wumi...ni ìbejì fi fẹ́ aya ọ̀tọ̀ọ̀tọ̀.

Ohun tó kọjú sí ẹnì kan, ẹyin ló kọ́ sí ẹlòmíràn, bí ọmọ aláìgbọràn.
Point of correction "Ohun to koju si eni kan, eyin lo ko si elomiran, bi ilu gangan"
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
shobam1410:
Whao... Are you kidding me. You beautiful wife looks 25. You got yourself a jewel.

Congratulations... Your home is blessed and fruitful.
amen.. Thanks sir
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jakumo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Your preference, Your choice.

Its certainly not a crime to quote a post that is kinda funny to me.
That been said,I mentíoned your aunts n sisters to tone down the level hypocrisy n insults in your post concerning older women yet unmarried...

I respect your choice and its best to stick to it.

But Life is not all Roses and Unicorn,Life happens sometimes to people and we do not need to bodyshame them.
To each his own.

I go out of my way to see the humorous side of everything, so reading that my contribution to any topic brings a smile is the sort of compliment I genuinely appreciate after slaving over a hot keyboard for hours on end. I write, and readers react, therefore I exist haha.

In the same vein, it is gratifying whenever my opinions merit a quote by other discussion forum writers, even when such quotes are invoked in the context of a diametrically opposed opinion. In my view, anyone who expresses their thoughts and biases in discussion forums is at least partially motivated to do so by a desire to be heard, and to later peruse the responses of other readers to their own articulated stands, be they political or personal.

Returning to the subject of female desirability, my stating a preference to play hide-the weasel exclusively with 20-something women in good physical shape should not be extrapolated to suggest that I regard myself as a sworn enemy of all females that don't appear on my radar in the looks department, or to mean that I would, as a matter of policy dislike any female relatives I might have. I strive to remain equally cordial and non-judgemental in my interactions with all people regardless of gender, race, or age while being attracted only to one highly specific demographic as described earlier.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ladylawyer(f): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Escabado:

Tiwa savage is 42 go and check out her body. Have you seen Anita J's boobs your 18 years babe cannot can.
My dear, when the body is good it is good forget age. There are some ladies in their early twenties with sagged boobs. There are very young ladies with pot bellies and love handles. Are you trying to say that there are no ladies in the age bracket you prefer that arenot obese?
And another thing you do not know the value of a woman, women give more than sex. They give companionship, business ideas, comfortable homes etc. I think it is high time you stopped looking at age and look at intellect with a bit of sexy in the women you chase. I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jakumo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ladylawyer:

Tiwa savage is 42 go and check out her body. Have you seen Anita J's boobs your 18 years babe cannot can.
My dear, when the body is good it is good forget age. There are some ladies in their early twenties with sagged boobs. There are very young ladies with pot bellies and love handles. Are you trying to say that there are no ladies in the age bracket you prefer that arenot obese?
And another thing you do not know the value of a woman, women give more than sex. They give companionship, business ideas, comfortable homes etc. I think it is high time you stopped looking at age and look at intellect with a bit of sexy in the women you chase. I come in peace.

Many of your words ring true but Mrs. Tiwa Savage's body shows evidence of all her 42 long years and more. Without her bra to help fight gravity, those saggy deflated udders would be slapping her kneecaps, and we all know that for sure.

Now, while credit is due to Mrs. Savage for resisting the urge to "go plastic" as a means of rolling back the years, that wise decision might be attributable to a well-founded fear of silicone's known carcinogenic properties than it is on account of rejecting cosmetic surgery because of a philosophical stance.

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Medianna(f): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Jakumo:

I go out of my way to see the humorous side of everything, so reading that my contribution to any topic brings a smile is the sort of compliment I genuinely appreciate after slaving over a hot keyboard for hours on end. I write, and readers react, therefore I exist haha.

In the same vein, it is gratifying whenever my opinions merit a quote by other discussion forum writers, even when such quotes are invoked in the context of a diametrically opposed opinion. In my view, anyone who expresses their thoughts and biases in discussion forums is at least partially motivated to do so by a desire to be heard, and to later peruse the responses of other readers to their own articulated stands, be they political or personal.

Returning to the subject of female desirability, my stating a preference to play hide-the weasel exclusively with 20-something women in good physical shape should not be extrapolated to suggest that I regard myself as a sworn enemy of all females that don't appear on my radar in the looks department, or to mean that I would dislike female relatives if I had any, as a matter of policy. I strive to remain equally cordial and non-judgemental in my interactions with all people regardless of gender, race, or age while being attracted only to one highly specific demographic as described earlier.

Abeg next time break down your English.

We are not in a court of law.. Haba!!! Don't confuse us cool cool

Barrack Obama no speak reach this one before he won the presidential election

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.