Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (43020 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by tamdun: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.
Mr, why do you date women if not for sex?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by hosemujica: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Nawao op. You need psychological evaluation.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sslcrypt: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

Find a new hobby to sort your mid life crisis ok.
You are very funny my friend I think you just read over what you wrote up there. Take time out and read it carefully, everything word for word.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ladycewhy(f): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

A girl that's doesn't use his body anyhow will still have great body in her 30s, so no need for cosmetic surgery talk. Op is talking about those girls that sleep around and use their body anyhow. They always have very bad skin by their late 20s.
So that means the op only has those kind of women in his circle, a wise person once said " you are what you attract",the op is the shlt that attracts flies.

For an empty ,shallow and crass Person like the op ,its no surprise he will have such people in his circle. undecided.

My only problem is he isn't even in the position of esteem and class to talk about such type of women in the first place,he isn't even "that guy",he is just a dreg with money.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

I thought you said your wife was on your profile...so I checked your dp and saw something else.
oh, yeah.. She's on profile if you read my posts under my profile... Not as dp but post
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2022
jaxxy:

First off Since it’s all about sex and their bodies u went to hookup not dating.

2ndly who told u younger gals necessarily have better bodies?? It’s about how u take care of urself as an individual and ur hygiene and maybe genes also.

Some women look great at 40. Look at Kim Kardashian’s better than man 20 year olds.

Lmao! You're using Kim Kardashian as an example. Lol! You have no idea the number of surgeries she has done to remain that good.

An average smallie has better body than a girl in her 30s. That's a fact.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sslcrypt: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
A simple question and you went a full circle of rants. Who is the tyrant here? Me that ask a simple question or you that cannot tolerate a simple question? And did I stop him from making his opinion? His opinion is on a public forum and subject to criticism and scrutiny, I don't have to agree with him, same as him or anyone does not have to agree with me. It doesn't mean anybody is stopping anyone from their opinions. You must learn to engage in a civil manner. Otherwise I will believe the person that quoted you saying you are abroad but breeze never touch your brain.
I guess you are satisfied by making the point you have always wanted to make. Have a wonderful day my friend, I don't hate you.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:
oh, yeah.. She's on profile if you read my posts under my profile... Not as dp but post

Ok...seen.

Nice one. Your eye sha....You calculate everything sharp sharp. cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ladycewhy(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

Lmao! You're using Kim Kardashian as an example. Lol! You have no idea the number of surgeries she has done to remain that good.

This just shows you some of the little boys here wear Ignorance as a national badge of honor and na their mouth run pass.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

Everything you wrote there is trash talk, It’s your opinion but you obviously body shamming older ladies. You sound like the kind of man that can’t pretend but hate his wife after her body changes! If you date a woman only for sex then you should consider seeing a physiologist because I’m very sure it’s a mental condition.

The comments that follow up explains even more how much parents are failing in training their children, Women are not safe here, no regard or respect for them at all. No wonder ritual killings with women is the norm these days. If your parents trained you well and you love your mother and sisters you will never see women as just sex objects or a tool to pick up and throw away. And don’t even start with your broke BS, if you don’t have Upto 10 million dollars laying somewhere please keep quiet.

How will the guys respect some women when they know, money for hand, back for ground. You have no idea what is going on out there with girls of this generation. Their quest for money without work makes them useless in the eyes of the guys that have money to throw around.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Skidee: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2022
OP, I'm sure your mothers appearance when she was in her 30's was disgusting too. Picture your mother at that age to the girls you've bleeped too.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Danielkelly: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
nedekid:

Lol, you hear as op de talk you still get liver to say make him wire your aza shocked
Abi are you below 24, get hot bodi, tight Kongo, everything standing come set ontop? grin
lol grin Ah!, my legs are closed o!!!...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by zikter(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:

I guess you are satisfied by making the point you have always wanted to make. Have a wonderful day my friend, I don't hate you.
Nothing personal here. Wishing you same.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

Ok...seen.

Nice one. Your eye sha....You calculate everything sharp sharp. cheesy
baba na so o..make una deluded child no come use age threaten me.. We no better

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

Na u do all the surgeries for am? Or u don’t know how she was even in her Ray j video sex tape scandal??

Ok what of her older petit sister kourtney Kardashian?? Finer body than most 20 year olds.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by hosemujica: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2022
ibechris:
This guy is just very stupid.

If this is not body shaming women what then is it. U have made money how much have u made that we will not hear word.

I have seen men like u who instead of marrying a responsible woman ended searching for women's body which later led them to their early grave. No one is against the kind of woman u marry but do not come to write trash about our women.

However,I really do not think u have a brain in your head,because if u do,u won't be bragging about how many stupid ladies u have slept with that are better than the ones in their 30's. U have made money yet u are still stupid,then I ask,what kind of money did u make that made u to lose your common sense?

Is this the kind of men Nigerian parents are raising to be the future fathers tomorrow no,no. This guy is a product of parental failure take or leave it.
No be small thing o. The guy Is ignorant and he's not ashamed to show it.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Sooner or later, ladies will have to leave this forum of these rod wielding folks. The hate is just disgusting and irritating and tasteless in every shape and form.

But when ladies are bashing struggling guys without money you see nothing wrong with it.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

How will the guys respect some women when they know, money for hand, back for ground. You have no idea what is going on out there with girls of this generation. Their quest for money without work makes them useless in the eyes of the guys that have money to throw around.
That still doesn’t warrant a guy to make such stereotype conclusions that women are all about money for sex. I have met a lot of hard working and successful women you can’t even stand close to if you feel you have money let alone think they are after your money. If the OP thinks that way it means his parents failed to raise him right. The OP might just be one small boy who hit 50k usd and think he has made it in life, ogbeni shut up abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by rhames(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Siofro:
Because patriarchy has made it so

In a world were people measure the worth of women depending on how beautiful they are, why won't you be here typing this nonsense.

I wonder oh!

Ya Sha gogoro ne
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Emaprince: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
olabrinks:
Some Men are slaves to sex. That’s why it’s used as a huge manipulation tactic. It’s the downfall of many men, and they lose everything..blood sweat and tears over it. Go and ask the men who married beasts in fancy clothing, all because of a banging body. Ruined investments over women. The day some men wake up, Is the day they will witness everlasting favour upon their life.
Actually the day men will wake up is when they will stop giving too much attention to sex...hence no more attention for women. Thats when they must have realised how much favour they have doing to women and getting virtually NOTHING in return. Anyhow you look at it, men waking up will be a huge loss for women. Maybe that's when 7 women will start begging one man to accept them..and forget about taking care of them. kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Czarina21(f): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.

Says a man who's not so young and fresh.
Men get old too, if not faster.
Anyway I'm more concerned with the value you've added to those young lives besides getting them to Google bedroom tricks to make you nut.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Kajaard: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.

I have your picture you posted. Nothing fantastic, you already look worn-out. No offense undecided

If you doubt me I can post it here cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by hosemujica: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

I thought you said your wife was on your profile...so I checked your dp and saw something else.
Lol, you still don't get it? Baba is marketing real estate.

Sorry , I have seen it, he even created a nice topic on the matter.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Tickles001(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

LOL! This made me laugh.

I don't have a problem with the guys bashing girls on this thread, cos that is how girls bash guys that don't have money...but not all girls sham

I'm not really about bashing girls here. It's a real-life experience that I share. Anyone telling you to roll with older girls for any reason doesn't like you.

Younger girls are just better in every way. I'm telling you from experience. I've dated a lot of girls from various demographic backgrounds. And my verdict: Young financially average girls are the bomb. You can never go wrong with them.

Clean, mildly used, naturally fresh and clean (not cosmetically induced), energetic, more kind, passionate, always eager to show you what they've got, little or no man-hating and so much more. Taste girls between 19 and 24, and taste those between 28 and 32 and you'll see the difference would be like playing an Xbox and a brick game. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by happney65: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I meet a girl of 21years,her body is fucking mad,fresh and standing boobs,pussy so tight like mad!

Ohh,I love younger pussies. I love them like craze mehn..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by livinbygrace: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.

Woman in her 40s with great body compare to 20s?Una like to Dey always deceive una self for this forum.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Awise09(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.
Chail! So how many of them have you tasted before you choose the one to marry, these guys keep spoiling things for innocent guys yet to marry, God have mercy.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:

You're right..
Funny, when we go out, people feels she's my younger sister

I can imagine. I think gene plays a role in her case sha. She is quite petite, they age slowly or generally look smaller- which translates to younger. Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Chrisceejay: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I meet a girl of 21years,her body is fucking mad,fresh and standing boobs,pussy so tight like mad!
my rod just de jubilate over this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sterope:
@Seun, Everyone has a right to freedom of speech, we know. It doesn't mean you should continue to let toxic misogyny occupy the front-page.

But women broke shame men and it's not toxic?

Do you call out other women when they do this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ademoore07(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?

Dont mind OP. E be lyk say na village he dey live. My ex is 33 now. OP will drop lots of slacky 20's for her. The one he met are poor or without body maintenance ethics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kurlz(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.

I wish there's another word better to say to you than I love you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.