Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (43003 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by DavidHarry(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Your head dey there
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by tollyboy5(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

Lol U can see one mu.mu id.iot above asking me if a dat cos of sex. Is obvious d boy is poor looking for rich old woman to date so he can have her moni. Apart from sex I wonder what else a man is doing with a girl. They normally can't offer u business ideas , link u to high paying jobs or tangible tinz other than sex. Then why not meet the one that can give u an enjoyable sex . Dey guy dey there dey reason like ode.
Lol if you date a woman for sex. You're the real simp. Your daughters would be sex object also.
Men of value date women of value you dirty simp!

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sslcrypt: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
what is the validation to OP's post considering your last paragraph?

Reasoning and comprehension my friend is important. Read it closely over and over again, doesn't it personalize what I wrote? Does the dynamics of what I wrote follow the full course as that of the narrator?
Even at that, isn't the narrator entitled to his opinion? You all insult buhari for been a tyrant but it's clear that some of you are not different, that to me is hypocrisy. Doesn't democracy apply to Right of opinion? Or does it only apply to having access to social media? Well am glad china is in Africa and making head way because when their system have fully grown, it's when you all will appreciate others opinion on a subject.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by okwadatigbogal: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

Everything you wrote there is trash talk, It’s your opinion but you obviously body shamming older ladies. You sound like the kind of man that can’t pretend but hate his wife after her body changes! If you date a woman only for sex then you should consider seeing a physiologist because I’m very sure it’s a mental condition.

The comments that follow up explains even more how much parents are failing in training their children, Women are not safe here, no regard or respect for them at all. No wonder ritual killings with women is the norm these days. If your parents trained you well and you love your mother and sisters you will never see women as just sex objects or a tool to pick up and throw away. And don’t even start with your broke BS, if you don’t have Upto 10 million dollars laying somewhere please keep quiet.

I have said it and I will say it again, nairaland is not doing anything to help curb the abuse of women in Nigeria. All these daily numerous threads debasing women is so toxic and insulting. You will be shocked that the OP is one old, illiterate, ugly man - who just made some small money and thinks he owns the world. I wont be surprised if the 'young blood' is even cheating on him with a better looking man. I just pity some people when they talk. They haven't seen or experienced life and they come here to spew trash, shaming other people. I pray that life humbles you one day and you will eat your words...
BTW, from op's logic, that means it's also okay for a woman to reject a man because he does not have a house or car? Imagine saying that women are good for only sex.....Who hurt you? It's obvious your mother and other females around you were not up to standard or respectable humans, because if they were - you won't open your mouth to spill this trash..

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sslcrypt: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

You obviously lack deductive reasoning and comprehensive skills. Go and mingle with your white counterparts so they can teach you alot instead of reasoning with juvenile delinquents here at your age.

How old are you again? Pathetic.

Your bait won't work have a wonderful day my friend.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by tollyboy5(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I said it that most girls on nairaland are always in severe pains whenever they see my comments grin. My comments hurts them so much.

What an idiot. This one will soon die of pains and frustration tonight. Come, Don't ever quote me again on Nairaland
You're just a broke spammer

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Rubbish talk, I married my wife at 34 last year, she's 35 this year.. Her body is great and beautiful.. I have dated under 25 and not all have great body.. Till date, no one, not even my parent believes my wife age.. Most people always think she's in her 20s. Don't generalize, my friend.. My wife is in my profile

She doesn’t look it at all o. Hian!
I would have guessed 26. That is me being generous sef. Lol cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Op, you're right about the body part, but those girls of 21-25 will give you too much wahala... They are never satisfied, always having multiple partners (the same thing you like about them, tens/hundreds of other guys like too), they are still in their exploring stage.

For me, girls between 26-29 are the best. Most have left their LovePeddler phase, and if you're lucky, they still have okay body.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:

Your bait won't work have a wonderful day my friend.

Find a new hobby to sort your mid life crisis ok.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

She doesn’t look it at all o. Hian!
I would have guessed 26. That is me being generous sef. Lol cheesy cheesy

You're right..
Funny, when we go out, people feels she's my younger sister

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by watersideboys: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2022
What a fool. Infact the most useless topic I've seen on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jakumo(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:
Op, you're rigjt about the body part, but those girls of 21-25 will give you too much wahala... They are never satisfied, always having multiple partners (the same thing you like about them, tens/hundreds of other guys like too), they are still in their exploring stage.

For me, girls between 26-29 are the best. Most have left their LovePeddler phase, and if you're lucky, they still have okay body.

If you're lucky? Hahahaha you got jokes. Luck has nothing to do with whether a woman is fit or out of shape. Anyway, even women with borderline "still ok" bodies need love, and many men are prepared to settle for that so all is well in the known universe.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by zikter(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:

Reasoning and comprehension my friend is important. Read it closely over and over again, doesn't it personalize what I wrote? Does the dynamics of what I wrote follow the full course as that of the narrator?
Even at that, isn't the narrator entitled to his opinion? You all insult buhari for been a tyrant but it's clear that some of you are not different, that to me is hypocrisy. Doesn't democracy apply to Right of opinion? Or does it only apply to having access to social media? Well am glad china is in Africa and making head way because when their system have fully grown, it's when you all will appreciate others opinion on a subject.
A simple question and you went a full circle of rants. Who is the tyrant here? Me that ask a simple question or you that cannot tolerate a simple question? And did I stop him from making his opinion? His opinion is on a public forum and subject to criticism and scrutiny, I don't have to agree with him, same as him or anyone does not have to agree with me. It doesn't mean anybody is stopping anyone from their opinions. You must learn to engage in a civil manner. Otherwise I will believe the person that quoted you saying you are abroad but breeze never touch your brain.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Bizibi(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2022
This one is more interested in in their body..... nairaland guys need to change their mindset. Each to their own taste and life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by folake4u(f): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Another new week.
Another Monday for a fresh start of stupid NL men creating threads to bodyshame and lambast women.

Silly people. angry

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by tayo60(f): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Any guy here body shaming women is obviously referring to his mama

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Osanoghodua1: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Very stupid post.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by chronique(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Kai! This is too harsh. grin
Oya make it 35 naw. Lmao!

Lol. I'm just trying to point out to him that they tend to start getting mentally stable at that age and it's not even all of them at that age that have sense. Some still behave irrational. But then again, age of the op and what he wants in a woman, determines the kind of women he wants. It would be very hard for a man like me to sit down and be talking love with a 21 year old girl. Pikin wey suppose be my pikin age mate, I go come de discuss love with am? I don't even know how I'd go about approaching one and it won't look like child abuse.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Fools like the op are obviously broke, unintelligent beings who turn out to be red pillers by the time those small girls deal mercilessly with them. They end up coming here to nag.

They always end up alone and sleeping with fellow males because at 40+, no body wants to have anything to do with a bitter and old pedophile regardless of whether he has money or not. They always carry heavy diseases. cheesy

Sad. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by 77star: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Hedonini:
Spot on.

Nothing beats the thrill and satisfaction of a fun fling with a smallie (19-23). Taut body, flat stomach, sharp boobs and ass. Even personality wise, they are still teachable, out for fun vibes only, not psychologically damaged (yet), no stupid long term clinging goals, etc.

When they get older, everything changes and they become nothing but liabilities. Emotional baggage, stupid sense of entitlement, bitterness, too much yeye 'open eye', etc. On top the now tattered amoeba body. All of that for a man with a decent income who just wants to have a good time? Tufiakwa. Not me and them.

That's why girls who have sense would keep their head low with humility and try to get married sharperly in their prime. When they age in their husband's house, after childbirth, it is honourable and nobody would complain.
kuku kill me
this is nothing but pure truth shocked

u need to make a book on this shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2022
jericco1:
Interesting.. you're not far from the truth but you're too blunt

Yeah, he is correct with some things he said
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by zikter(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:

Again, see the OP's response to someone below in the comment section of his thread.

"Lol U can see one mu.mu id.iot above asking me if a dat cos of sex. Is obvious d boy is poor looking for rich old woman to date so he can have her moni. Apart from sex I wonder what else a man is doing with a girl. They normally can't offer u business ideas , link u to high paying jobs or tangible tinz other than sex. Then why not meet the one that can give u an enjoyable sex . Dey guy dey there dey reason like ode"

See the person you are trying hard to defend on opinions. That was his response to someone's opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by creepsyme(f): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I said it that most girls on nairaland are always in severe pains whenever they see my comments grin. My comments hurts them so much.

What an idiot. This one will soon die of pains and frustration tonight. Come, Don't ever quote me again on Nairaland
�����
Oooh dearie all I feel for you is pity.
You sound miserable and pathetic.
I wish you quick recovery.
�����

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And this same people will tomorrow turn around and speak against cosmetic surgery and body enhancement? undecided lol what a confused generation.

African women have the most put together dope skin elasticity I know maybe it is the Melanin or something,for a people not used to SPF products and constant exposure to UV rays, we sure have be most tough and rugged skin out there.But hey ignorance is free.

A girl that doesn't use her body anyhow will still have great body in her 30s, so no need for cosmetic surgery talk. Op is talking about those girls that sleep around and use their body anyhow. They always have very bad skin by their late 20s.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Rubbish talk, I married my wife at 34 last year, she's 35 this year.. Her body is great and beautiful.. I have dated under 25 and not all have great body.. Till date, no one, not even my parent believes my wife age.. Most people always think she's in her 20s. Don't generalize, my friend.. My wife is in my profile

You have sense.

You changed your dp though...but it's all good. My regards to your wife for waiting and choosing right.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by caracas: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

No need to advice this one
When time reach who no know go know
Who no get sense go get.....
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

You have sense.

You changed your dp though...but it's all good. My regards to your wife for waiting and choosing right.
what do you mean changed my dp? It's been there for over 2 years sir
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Tickles001:
From my experience. What the op said is very true. The younger girls also have cleaner heart and jolly.

In simpler words. dating a clean girl below 26 is like riding a new sports car, and dating a lady above 26 is "usually" like riding an old modeled truck full of junk

LOL! This made me laugh.

I don't have problem with the guys bashing girls on this thread, cos that is how girls bash guys that don't have money...but not all girls sham

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by showafrica(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.

Ya, all my life i do young ladies but i wish to try older bbw.. 25 to 35...make i confirm
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Sheddy5(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
jojo1415:
Am dating/fucking a 31 year old girl with stretch marks all over her stomach and she is stil forming for me and always talks about marriage...for her mind I wil marry her?she is dreaming,no atom if respect in her...well am done with her and am going for young fresh girls in there twenties
so this is your archievement?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by ORIJIN201(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
This thread is a cesspit (filled with a lot of bitter and heartbroken teenage boys who probably never got pussy), and the op is crass and probably unlovable too. This thread had no business on the FrontPage.

Nairaland has really lost it.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:
what do you mean changed my dp? It's been there for over 2 years sir

I thought you said your wife was on your profile...so I checked your dp and saw something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.