Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (42933 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by nkemjacob2(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Writer y is sex d centre of everything?. It means ur sow reason WAs sex. Even in sex there are some ladies who are 40years that are still good in sex than d girls BTW d age bracket u listed.

I guess ur research was based on ur opinion. It is invalid

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by uthlaw: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Chrisceejay:
my rod just de jubilate over this comment.
u go like pussy gan!
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by franchasng: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And this same people will tomorrow turn around and speak against cosmetic surgery and body enhancement? undecided lol what a confused generation.

African women have the most put together dope skin elasticity I know maybe it is the Melanin or something,for a people not used to SPF products and constant exposure to UV rays, we sure have be most tough and rugged skin out there.But hey ignorance is free.

Please don't mind them, me self go sponsor my wifey for a plastic surgery to put things back in order as soon as she clocks around 50plus.

Men care about the end result, dont even tell them what you did to become hot lol, just do it but in all your doings, avoid skin bleaching

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tickles001:

Younger girls are just better in every way. I'm telling you from experience. I've dated a lot of girls from various demographic backgrounds. And my verdict: Young financially average girls are the bomb. You can never go wrong with them.

Clean, mildly used, naturally fresh and clean (not cosmetically induced), energetic, more kind, passionate, always eager to show you what they've got, little or no man-hating and so much more. Just as girls between 19 and 24, and taste those between 28 and 32 and you'll see the difference would be like playing an Xbox and a brick game. grin grin

I agree with on the bolded part.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by nedekid: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Danielkelly:
lol grin Ah!, my legs are closed o!!!...
grin cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Rubbish talk, I married my wife at 34 last year, she's 35 this year.. Her body is great and beautiful.. I have dated under 25 and not all have great body.. Till date, no one, not even my parent believes my wife age.. Most people always think she's in her 20s. Don't generalize, my friend.. My wife is in my profile

Your wife is part of the % of girls that didn't use their body anyhow for gifts and money. OP is talking about those girls that sleep around. Most of them have awful body by their 30s. Speaking from experience. I'm not talking about all women, just those that sleep around.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Elsueno: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tickles001:

I'm not really about bashing girls here. It's a real-life experience that I share. Anyone telling you to roll with older girls for any reason doesn't like you.
I've dated girls from various demographic backgrounds.

Younger girls are just better in every way. I'm telling you from experience. I've dated a lot of girls from various demographic backgrounds. And my verdict: Young financially average girls are the bomb. You can never go wrong with them.

Those that mean u will never marry or have a female child. Everybody ages, NO MATTER how beautiful or perfect they are. U are free to love any category of women u like. But I think u should respect those in other categories as well by not calling them inferior, Even as a Men, the peak is the 30s, after 40 na decline go dey start even if u sleep for gym

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

I have said it and I will say it again, nairaland is not doing anything to help curb the abuse of women in Nigeria. All these daily numerous threads debasing women is so toxic and insulting. You will be shocked that the OP is one old, illiterate, ugly man - who just made some small money and thinks he owns the world. I wont be surprised if the 'young blood' is even cheating on him with a better looking man. I just pity some people when they talk. They haven't seen or experienced life and they come here to spew trash, shaming other people. I pray that life humbles you one day and you will eat your words...
BTW, from op's logic, that means it's also okay for a woman to reject a man because he does not have a house or car? Imagine saying that women are good for only sex.....Who hurt you? It's obvious your mother and other females around you were not up to standard or respectable humans, because if they were - you won't open your mouth to spill this trash..

Women have been doing this from time immemorial, unless you just feel like lying.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

Your wife is part of the % of girls that didn't use their body anyhow for gifts and money. OP is talking about those girls that sleep around. Most of them have awful body by their 30s. Speaking from experience. I'm not talking about all women, just those that sleep around.
. I was saying the post wasn't necessary. If he wants to advise he should do so directly not talking as if they all the same within the age bracket he quoted.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:
Fools like the op are obviously broke, unintelligent beings who turn out to be red pillers by the time those small girls deal mercilessly with them. They end up coming here to nag.

They always end up alone and sleeping with fellow males because at 40+, no body wants to have anything to do with a bitter and old pedophile regardless of whether he has money or not. They always carry heavy diseases. cheesy

Sad. grin

Are you any different from the op now?

Women broke shame men a lot, I don't get why you guys cry foul when men bodyshame women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lazyreporta:
. I was saying the post wasn't necessary. If he wants to advise he should do so directly not talking as if they all the same within the age bracket he quoted.

Okay.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by kay29000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

I have said it and I will say it again, nairaland is not doing anything to help curb the abuse of women in Nigeria. All these daily numerous threads debasing women is so toxic and insulting. You will be shocked that the OP is one old, illiterate, ugly man - who just made some small money and thinks he owns the world. I wont be surprised if the 'young blood' is even cheating on him with a better looking man. I just pity some people when they talk. They haven't seen or experienced life and they come here to spew trash, shaming other people. I pray that life humbles you one day and you will eat your words...
BTW, from op's logic, that means it's also okay for a woman to reject a man because he does not have a house or car? Imagine saying that women are good for only sex.....Who hurt you? It's obvious your mother and other females around you were not up to standard or respectable humans, because if they were - you won't open your mouth to spill this trash..

The bolded is already happening on a large scale, so what are you saying.

Although I'm not supporting Ops mindset, but girls already reject guys that don't have cars or houses. So, it is tit for tat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ozorosita: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Clearly, your purpose of dating as you have stated, is purely inline with just sex!. Juxtapose this your "analysis" on compatibility, homeliness, companionship and a good support system (person); you will clearly see that, your postulation that "age is the enemy of a woman", is a mere subjective phrase.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Eastcaostboy: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.
Not really. Those age column you mentioned 21 and 25 are still unkept they don't take good care of their body. For me if you're well kept and look neat and smart both by your hair your nails, teeth and smell calm, I'm in before checking your age
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ademoore07:
Dont mind OP. E be lyk say na village he dey live. My ex is 33 now. OP will drop lots of slacky 20's for her. The one he met are poor or without body maintenance ethics.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Feelings79: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
sojisenai:
Hmmm... I married my wife when she was 30 and I can tell you that her body was in a shape that was better than most girls in their 20s. I have dated well in both categories... though you have a valid point, but it is not in all cases.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.
No one is saying women don't look great in their thirties, just that they looked better in their twenties

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jakumo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ozorosita:
Clearly, your purpose of dating as you have stated, is purely inline with just sex!. Juxtapose this your "analysis" on compatibility, homeliness, companionship and a good support system (person); you will clearly see that, your postulation that "age is the enemy of a woman", is a mere subjective phrase.

Homeliness means ugly and unattractive. Is that your preference in women for real?
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Tickles001(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Elsueno:

Those that mean u will never marry or have a female child. Everybody ages, NO MATTER how beautiful or perfect they are. U are free to love any category of women u like. But I think u should respect those in other categories as well by not calling them inferior, Even as a Men, the peak is the 30s, after 40 na decline go dey start even if u sleep for gym

Oh. I guess you misunderstood me. I'm not saying older girls are inferior, everyone one ages. I cherish everyone accordingly, and I make friends with evey age and gender. But I'm just against the opinion that older girls are better in terms of intergender functionality, because I've found that to be false. Younger fresh girls are a million folds better in terms of that. The older ones are just old and tired.

For me, I think it's better to get a young girl and watch her grow old in my sight. Than to get an already old girl for any imaginary benefits they claim to bring in. wink

I hope you understand me better now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Feelings79: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.
By saying that girls can look nice till 40 is to admit a ladies beauty deteriorates with time
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nahunger(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.

Your point is valid bro 110%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.

You made zero sense. You and the people who liked this your comment must be high on drugs.

I see no sense at all on what you wrote here and yet you thought you made sense?. Keep deceiving yourself there!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by riczy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I meet a girl of 21years,her body is fucking mad,fresh and standing boobs,pussy so tight like mad!
u no well
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by MyAmericandream(f): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
olabrinks:
So what happens after you date the girl for a couple of years, get married and her body begins to sag? After having sex with the same girl 50 times, the fresh body Is no longer exciting. Sometimes I just wonder the mentality of some guys sha, it’s embarrassing.
I wonder too, like this younger girls will never age. So once they hit 30, they discard them and bring in another young and fresh girl again. Nigerian men matter just tire me.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by MyAmericandream(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:

Best tightest pusi I did was a 20year old,
Omo it was so so tight man and sweet and she collected nothing from me even tranport
But she had a bf, she just want to sample yoruba guy wey get sweet mouth lol
Me wey no Dey simp for girl I begged her to come again for another, I even lured her with money she no gree to show you how sweet she was

You are one of those guys that will make that her tight pussy enlarge. By the time she hits 25 . Her V don become well. You guys start complaining again. Immoral human you’re.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by samwillyco1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
My own is that am about to lose my woman because am not yet financially stable and I can't take her demands anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by MyAmericandream(f): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
MartinsD12:

From 16 to 20 body fresh

Will those 16-20 remain fresh forever? So for how long will you keep sampling these kinda of chick? That’s why when some married men complains about their marriage or married the wrong woman, I try to investigate their dating history to get my facts.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ishilove:

He comes across as a potential pedophile.

To an average Nigerian man, sleeping with a girl seems to be a big achievement in life.!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
habakukjss3:

Common sense is not really common in your camp..

You date women for sex...
You have money.....

You prefer younger women because there body is better and you can easily control them.....

And other bla bla bla....

You just said rubbish.

Did you sleep with all women to tell us which age bracket is better?

So we should not date or marry women from 27 and above

According to your small Brain..any man that is dating or wish to marry a woman from 27 and above is doing so because the woman is rich.

U have a child's brain

Must you post and expose your low level of reasoning and ignorance

Allow people make their choice irrespective of age

The guy is a confirmed slowpoke. I really pity ladies that date people like him.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by winner37(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, my real nigga grin

You must be a real niggar like me!

If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .. Absolutely nothing bro!

Ain't no fan of dating! Whether younger or older ones. This is why as a real nigga, the only thing I do is to bang their pussies, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no commitment, just bang and move on.

am behind you nigga.
have no interest on any lady or woman brings the best moment in life, Bleep them pay them if you like let them go with their evil mind
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by arthurwillia(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
MyAmericandream:

You are one of the guys that will make that are tight pussy enlarge. By the time she hits 25 . Her V don become well. You guys start complaining again. Amoral human being you’re.
Bokina
Did I complain to you, read well
By the way I’m lashing one 25 years old now and she’s always wet and so sweet
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by uthlaw: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
riczy:
u no well
I swear bro,when I suck d girl breast,I wan craze!
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by lasisi69(f): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
nairaman66:
When someone tells you that “God has blessed me”- Please run for your life
why ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.