Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,364 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) (49194 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
killmods:

Either ur story is a lie or those involved and the people who initiated them are all backyard/ area touts. How can u a system man walk up to another and demand where he belongs to and then the mumu go still open mouth answer u from another mother. Isn't that the highest form of looseguarding So if them send am come confirm as rival group or cotty na wetin u feel say be the end result. True these days it's not the real thing like it used to be in my days but surely they can't be that dumb. Lie another lie bro

He always has stories for every thread so I have no doubt he cooks up some stories.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Sweety189(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Indeed
thundafire:
Wat an achievement
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by yunqdady: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The guy is a very big fool.. you know you are on rough seas and you dey give location of your brother when the ship dey sail to sanitize the deck.
Him fellow Aye members suppose to march am.
Repent from cultism

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
ume1000:
him fellow aiye member suppose kill am
Interesting. I suppose there's some concept of punishment for getting your blood brother killed then.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
The heart of man is wicked
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Were you expecting anything good from this gender? Anyway happy val
wetin u mean now
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Aaau: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Really
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by 49olamide: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
sad
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by lereinter(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
A parent born them

Why did they marry
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Emceekonami(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjJW8mAUVo

Will you sell one of your eyes if we gave you a sure plug

We were on the street to ask people in Lagos if they would sell their eyes for 26 million?? Guess what this tailor with just an eye said??. grin grin grin grin grin

Please click on the subscribe button for more entertaining conents.

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Digmygold: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:
Shits like this dey game! Nothing like blood brothers

A niggar wey be Aye fit lite up his brother wey be Baggar!

If na woman now dem go dey blame an say na because of greed for money. Anyone is a potential victims. Broke boys wanna be rich too and they can use their girlfriends who dated them despite being broke for rituals.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Coded93(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The guy is a very big fool.. you know you are on rough seas and you dey give location of your brother when the ship dey sail to sanitize the deck.

This guy na cultist

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by francisbiz: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:

Shits?
You like movie talks too much.
Nobody intentionally sets his blood up for murder, for frat supremacy. Blood brothers murder each other for personal reasons, it happens in family issues.

In fact, the reverse is the case, blood brothers who are in different cults give vital information to themselves to safeguard their blood.
Blood is always thicker and stronger than confra, confra is nothing, na just people like you dey reason frat pass their capacity.
Nothing dey frat, na only useless idiots wey dey cult dey waste their destiny.
That is why you find out that in a frat of about 500 members in an area, you only have about 5-10 people doing the hit, while the rest take cover elsewhere- and only fools agree to join the hit squad.
How can you volunteer to be killing in the name of frat, for matter wey u no know how e take start, while the sensible ones go jakpa.

Who cult help, illiterates and nonentities like you dey pretend and deceive themselves that say something dey frat.
Nothing dey frat.
Nothing except retards, dull and unintelligent cowards and failures dey carry cult for head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by MenelikZayan23(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=thundafire post=110222007]same to u. Let me have ur number so we can communicate,if that's ok by u[/quote
Una too like woman. Wish u best of luck on ur adventure ��
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Pigmy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:

Particularly the hungry and poverty stricken ones.
Scally wags
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ863pfIB7M/
What happened to 'brother's before brotherhood'?
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
thundafire:
Wat an achievement
No be small achievement
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:

Brothers before brotherhood
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
This guy dey lag...how you no wise and you dey street. Them wan give ur brother trophy...Mugu!

Na you kill your brother!!

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by jaytii(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:

He honoured the "brother deliver brother" code in the most bizarre way.

Foolishly deliverd his brother to his brothers.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by errigdee: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
las las wetin Una gain
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by target100: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Oh pls saphiere: double ...k you, how do you have to spin everything gender way na
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Elvisgolden: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:

Shame nor dey catch your destiny............................
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by sisisioge: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Haaaa! The poor woman that begot this one and his brother! It is well.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Sameercarter(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Morogbo �
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Epeegee(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Iseoluwani:
I don't believe this guy story, he knew about his BRODA death

There is no way two brothers of diff frats will sit together. And for record purpose. Nyben don't fight stupidly. They don't join in fights.... It's rare hearing nybens fighting.....

6 letters For you
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Spandau: 2:47am On Feb 16, 2022
saphiere:

Ok, I get it. You had a bitter experience with a man who was very close to you and was a loved one. But truth be told; you are dangerously toxic.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Mko123:

Watch your statement if you don't want God to punish you.

I come in peace, Mr SIMPle guy
calm down U all,was just joking.hate being a man doesn't mean am a transgender,I only hate the wickedness of a man.it pains me more seeing a man abusing a women,man don't have conscience.

I come in peace
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

Transgender spotted

All Straight comrades becareful of this one o
and U are my brother in crime ABI?don't judge too early.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Bouncing2(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mad man. grin

I nor know anyone except my brother,,,,pesin wey know say ground nor level angry
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by dukia: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Funflipper:

I beg which of dem be the guy out of the three? I go like to place a face to that ultimate achievement.
The guy in the middle
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by RichAndHandsome: 5:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ863pfIB7M/
south south coming here to dent the place. Burn them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin / Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.