Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) (49178 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
dukia:
I know this guy pa for morogbo that year .. him Dey lie he was the one pointed out his brother .. he was there when they shot his brother in broad day light .. they are of the same father but different mother
hmmm
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Henon: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
My question remains, what do they gain from cultism?

3 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Rabihe: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Stupid child. The blood of your brother will forever hunt u down

3 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by dukia: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
John Gabriel which I doubt is his real name, should be hereinafter referred to as canary! You sang ur broda to his death then, and now think u can sing ursef some sympathy from the police? Mugu man wen dey call imsef strongman, devil is currently adding more firewood to ur final destination! Idiat!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Were you expecting anything good from this gender? Anyway happy val

Something terrible must have happened to you
Better speak out

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Well the function of a cultist is to kill nothing more nothing less..
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cultism, kidnapping,drug paddling, prostitution,Yahoo,Boko Haram,iswap,ipob, ritualist, corruption,e.t.c ooo Naija my country

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
One thing these cultists don't know is that cultism doesn't pay.

If you believe you're a strongman/woman and nobody can harm you because you have fortified yourself with charms or whatever you rely on, have you sat down to think about your loved ones? When they come for you and they didn't get you your family members could fall as victims........If they kill your child(ren), siblings, friends and your parents hand never touch you be dat?

NO GAIN IN CULTISM

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Before opening the thread I knew the killers would be Aye . Very wrong set of people. No matter how friendly they are they will eventually betray u. It's part of their ot. And they still wonder why no one really likes them undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by ume1000: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
JuanDeDios:

For those of us who don't speak Cult, what does the bolded mean?
him fellow aiye member suppose kill am

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Hespee93: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
VEXT:

Smh..see the kind person wey u wnt collect number from

Someone insulted you indirectly, thw next thing is to ask for her number just because she greated him about val that has gone.

I don't know how some men think self.

3 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
paulolee:
assuming men dey Gv boys orientation to make cool cash as DM take de gv OT to join cultist, Nigeria for better..
cultism now thrives asif its an achievement especially in my home town akwa ibom state, all boys na cultist, asif dm must join one wen growing up..
was eating in a canteen n saw one of them, looking rugged n was going round disturbing those eating by asking which frat do u belong? bcox its was just few guys inside
almost all guys identified themselves with different cult groups n dey laughed n "anchored" together, wen it gets to my turn, I was just smiling n said none, dey all burst laugh n he asked me to leave d canteen bcoz m a bloody jew n cnt eat with men..
I looked at the owner of the restaurant n he concured dt i leave before dey embarrass me,
I jus standup n left in peace without paying, me wey don already eat finish, being a jew gave me a free meal...
Either ur story is a lie or those involved and the people who initiated them are all backyard/ area touts. How can u a system man walk up to another and demand where he belongs to and then the mumu go still open mouth answer u from another mother. Isn't that the highest form of looseguarding So if them send am come confirm as rival group or cotty na wetin u feel say be the end result. True these days it's not the real thing like it used to be in my days but surely they can't be that dumb. Lie another lie bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The guy is a very big fool.. you know you are on rough seas and you dey give location of your brother when the ship dey sail to sanitize the deck.
Him fellow Aye members suppose to march am.
If u really know Ayes u nor supposed dey shocked. My own guys done set me up to die back in 2003 AAU. But when i leave their midst them nor know. Na later everything play out. It's the way of those black bastards. Trust them and die well.

4 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Cantonese: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
He and his senior brother are eternal fools.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Mko123(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
I hate being a man

Watch your statement if you don't want God to punish you.

I come in peace, Mr SIMPle guy

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:
Shits like this dey game! Nothing like blood brothers

A niggar wey be Aye fit lite up his brother wey be Baggar!

You must be a big black goat... right?

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by MrJames007: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
killmods:

Either ur story is a lie or those involved and the people who initiated them are all backyard/ area touts. How can u a system man walk up to another and demand where he belongs to and then the mumu go still open mouth answer u from another mother. Isn't that the highest form of looseguarding So if them send am come confirm as rival group or cotty na wetin u feel say be the end result. True these days it's not the real thing like it used to be in my days but surely they can't be that dumb. Lie another lie bro
You get oil for head. No mind dat my brother.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
MrJames007:
You get oil for head. No mind dat my brother.
Him just want share bobo juice grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Lewisdinho(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shameless people.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
say no to CULT
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Were you expecting anything good from this gender?

I would have doubted your statement, but here you are; your Dad gave the world you
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by nonix22(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Advise to young lads; if you lack the ability to read situations and words critically and analytically, no join any cult.
infact, no reason am at all.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by DKM123: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Isn't that what MOST NIGERIAN BOYS are known for?! Evil and wickedness and misogynistic pigs?! What else are they good at?
The only part of being a provider that makes them relevant is shaky cos you will see them crying blood that they spent #1500 on a girl and the girl has refused to submit her life and soul to them.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by nonix22(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
shebi they told us Aiye is not a secret cult. after registering it with CAC.
ndi ala
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by nonix22(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
you sound pained.
DKM123:
Isn't that what MOST NIGERIAN BOYS are known for?! Evil and wickedness and misogynistic pigs?! What else are they good at?
The only part of being a provider that makes them relevant is shaky cos you will see them crying blood that they spent #1500 on a girl and the girl has refused to submit her life and soul to them.

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by nonix22(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
na small boys nah. 7 years ago, he was still 21.
he no get sense.
ume1000:
him fellow aiye member suppose kill am
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by oxygeng: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The guy is a very big fool.. you know you are on rough seas and you dey give location of your brother when the ship dey sail to sanitize the deck.
Him fellow Aye members suppose to march am.
dodo-rima the great sailor
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Emceekonami(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ45TwAGVT0&t=42s
#Streeet Parolz
We asked people on the street of Lagos to Mention three Nigerian songs and afterwards sing one. Trust Nigerians now. i still never understand The love song Tope Alabi sang����

#konamitv
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by IbileIfe: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
No Future Ambition (NFA) mutants of homo sapiens.

The world would have been a better and safer place if the intellectually Re-Tar-Ded poor masses did not breed children they could not feed.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Dawn91(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
I hate being a man
Transgender spotted

All Straight comrades becareful of this one o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.