Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) (49191 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
I hate being a man
Go ahead and castrate yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by TechSkill: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
God have mercy

shocked shocked shocked shocked In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
RichDad1:

Go ahead and castrate yourself
haha should I be like bobrisky,oh wat a shame
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Higgies(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
End times

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na Dem o! Descendants of the Reuben tribe for Bible wey dey sell their brother give Ishmaelites grin

T O DARLING
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
Were you expecting anything good from this gender? Anyway happy val

Yea abuse them in public, fúck them in private, Ode group of company

If you dont change your orientation on time, you will only be a mere sex satisfaction for men. You need help on time

8 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by holaphem(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Some people are just naturally stupid imagine??

You've heard about the end of your ancestors who joined cultism but you go still carry your head chook inside hot water willingly tongue MF everywhere

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
VEXT:

Smh..see the kind person wey u wnt collect number from

Allow thundafire to fúck that girl, the dumb girl is only good for fúcking, who go marry that semi psycho for house

5 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by ariesbull: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
OMOTOWO:
Your brother that you should have used to do money ritual .u just wasted that one angry

You must be a yoruba man... You are thinking like them.... You know

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
This one blood thick pass water too o.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by SmartGadgetz: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Clap for yourself. please let's clap for him. He's proud of himself, his family is proud of him, his friends and acquaintances are lining up to give him a medal. Even his pastor and renowned pastors are talking about him joyfully to their congrations. He has made so much money more, now a billionaire from this singular act alone that forbes just listed him on her list.

Buhari has assured us we Nigerian that he must honor this brave lad for doing what he just did. Soon he will be congratulated by the world governments and presidents around the globe.

He is an accomplished man in life, left his footprint in the sand of time and the world will forever remember his good deeds and incoming generations will follow his exemplary life he has lived.

Lastly, heaven is sure for him.
People of all races are honoured to have such rare gem like you in our time. And history books are rewritten to include your heroism. grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by koyyess: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Poverty.

And to think when they gave birth to this one, they were celebrating...saying he will continue his father's decayed lineage.

What lineage if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't have any sorry for a worthless soul of any cult members!

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
One of the Fastest way to make your Family and Friends Cry is to be a Cultist.
One of the Fastest way to Hell is to Die a Cultist.

You don't need all that! Denounce cultism today and Surrender to JESUS Christ.
I love what you are doing...this is our primary mission on earth - to win souls for Christ. I love how you don’t sugarcoat your messages.
I pray I can do this and more too by God’s Grace.

Keep it up! Your reward is waiting for you in Heaven.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by dukia: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
…..
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by humberjade: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Really?! You simply stopped relating with them? This one is a b*stard!

Although I am not involved in this their sh*t called cultism...but whosoever kills my close blood had better pray I don't know him...because I won't rest until I revenge...it is gonna be an eye for an eye...I don't joke with my fam

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The guy is a very big fool.. you know you are on rough seas and you dey give location of your brother when the ship dey sail to sanitize the deck.
Him fellow Aye members suppose to march am.
For those of us who don't speak Cult, what does the bolded mean?

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Funflipper: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:
Shits like this dey game! Nothing like blood brothers

A niggar wey be Aye fit lite up his brother wey be Baggar!

Isn't that the height of foolishness? Most likely induced by poverty going by their wretched looks.

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't believe this guy story, he knew about his BRODA death

There is no way two brothers of diff frats will sit together. And for record purpose. Nyben don't fight stupidly. They don't join in fights.... It's rare hearing nybens fighting.....

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Two cultists... enemy cults ... living under the same roof. Is like one be Boko Haram and the other a soldier living under the same roof. I still don't see anything to gain in being in these cults.... not even bragging rights. Can one really walk around bragging he be Aiye or whatever? .. he'll soon be chopped down. This one is a real low life... I know he wouldn't die soon... Karma would ensure he has a long and miserable life ... be looking for death but can't find it.

4 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
avonjaaaa
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
TotoGame:
Shits like this dey game! Nothing like blood brothers

A niggar wey be Aye fit lite up his brother wey be Baggar!

but e no reach like that for South West now
na only Rivers and that area that level fit happen
this is so sad
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Tremple8v: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Just imagine. Your blood brother . Well .... they are both fraternities memeber. To hell with cultism.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Funflipper: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
dukia:
I know this guy pa for morogbo that year .. him Dey lie he was the one pointed out his brother .. he was there when they shot his brother in broad day light .. they are of the same father but different mother

I beg which of dem be the guy out of the three? I go like to place a face to that ultimate achievement.
Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by mirog: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
paulolee:
assuming men dey Gv boys orientation to make cool cash as DM take de gv OT to join cultist, Nigeria for better..
cultism now thrives asif its an achievement especially in my home town akwa ibom state, all boys na cultist, asif dm must join one wen growing up..
was eating in a canteen n saw one of them, looking rugged n was going round disturbing those eating by asking which frat do u belong? bcox its was just few guys inside
almost all guys identified themselves with different cult groups n dey laughed n "anchored" together, wen it gets to my turn, I was just smiling n said none, dey all burst laugh n he asked me to leave d canteen bcoz m a bloody jew n cnt eat with men..
I looked at the owner of the restaurant n he concured dt i leave before dey embarrass me,
I jus standup n left in peace without paying, me wey don already eat finish, being a jew gave me a free meal...
Bro make we form Jew confraternity na grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by dukia: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.