Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? (46812 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Thecreatorx: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

As in, they may interact with females and do not think of sleeping with her.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.
Lecturers of this age range still lust for children in the university, so idk where u made your conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Depends on what occupies ur mind and time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by illicit(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2022
It's personal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by specimenv(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Person wey get problem prick no dey rise
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by mediainc: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Good point.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by daddymummy(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Kenmatt:
Someone will just open a thread out of assumption, all of you will dive in to comment without proper verification and as a result, you are supporting the claim ignorantly.

Who told you that men in that age don't crave for sex?

I and so many friends of mine within that age, are almost going "gaga" for sex truthfully

Shameless man.

That's how you would be coming online to disgrace yourself. See the way you are saying it without any iota of self respect!

It is males like you who have made this world to view the male gender in bad light.

It is males like you who make the opposite gender to believe they are better than us because they have what we want while we don't have what they want.

It is shameless men like you who make a woman to be entitled because she believes she can take over everything a man has because he has slept with her. When someone condemns her, she would say after all the man slept with her, why wouldn't she take over everything he has in exchange for the sex?

She does this because men like you have given women the impression that their sexual organs are more important than your own and that you are always going "Gaga" for sex.

If someone is not like you, you would say the person is not a real man.

If someone is not as lustful as you, that is how you and your folks would be ganging up against him.

You would exclude him from your circle and be planning evil against him.

You people have shamelessly reduced the male gender to beings whose only purpose of existence is to have sex.

I remember one useless man who was caught trying to rape a minor, and the idiot was shouting and defending himself that as a man, he is supposed to have sex.

They will eat their shit and turn around to accuse a man with self control of not being a man for not eating the poo with them.

Such a shame of a gender.

I read that the reason many women lost interest in sex is that men are so cheap and are always looking for sex. Anything that is common always lost value. That's why women are trading sex for money, and wealth. That's how males like you have brought shame on the male gender.

Although I believe you may be a woman with a male moniker just trying to disgrace the male gender and make it appear that women are very important and men are always going crazy over women.

You may just be trying to make women happy by believing they are very important afterall.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by onomeabuja: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.
walahi i still de fire all sylinder ooooooo
na wetin God give me as a pet b this ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Emotionss: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2022
From 35 years of age Most men will begin to realize that sex is overrated.

Though we still have some he-goats at such age also.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Aydot351(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2022
I'm 22 and I don't have any interest in sex and ladies generally.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Amb1045(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2022
daddymummy:

Shameless man.

That's how you would be coming online to disgrace yourself. See the way you are saying it without any iota of self respect!

It is males like you who have made this world to view the male gender in bad light.

It is males like you who make the opposite gender to believe they are better than us because they have what we want while we don't have what they want.

It is shameless men like you who make a woman to be entitled because she believes she can take over everything a man has because he has slept with her. When someone condemns her, she would say after all the man slept with her, why wouldn't she take over everything he has in exchange for the sex?

She does this because men like you have given women the impression that their sexual organs are more important than your own and that you are always going "Gaga" for sex.

If someone is not like you, you would say the person is not a real man.

If someone is not as lustful as you, that is how you and your folks would be ganging up against him.

You would exclude him from your circle and be planning evil against him.

You people have shamelessly reduced the male gender to beings whose only purpose of existence is to have sex.

I remember one useless man who was caught trying to rape a minor, and the idiot was shouting and defending himself that as a man, he is supposed to have sex.

They will eat their shit and turn around to accuse a man with self control of not being a man for not eating the poo with them.

Such a shame of a gender.

I read that the reason many women lost interest in sex is that men are so cheap and are always looking for sex. Anything that is common always lost value. That's why women are trading sex for money, and wealth. That's how males like you have brought shame on the male gender.

Although I believe you may be a woman with a male moniker just trying to disgrace the male gender and make it appear that women are very important and men are always going crazy over women.

You may just be trying to make women happy by believing they are very important afterall.
you're right here. They will start calling you names because of sex. I have been here before. 2019 I was banging two different ladies consistently. Then I found out I needed consistency, girl way get head for the future. It turns out the once way I dee see have only sex to offer. I don't have strength to be satisfying people's urge when they don't match what I wanted in a woman. I just peaceful mind my business dee hustle life Jejely. At early 30 my guy life sets in, responsibilities doubles. Na to use small way I get dee use sponsor hustle I come go dee dash one hole way everybody dee collect my money. Sex is not life, you will not die if you don't have a girlfriend

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by RealistRedpiler: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Best thread ever in Naira land.
Life is beyond sex.. I never had sex for close to 2 years, you might disagree but I JUST WANT TO Succeed IN LIFE...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by damiloladuke: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2022
lmao
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Deeprooted: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Love epic boxing?

Go and watch Evander Holyfield vs Mike Tyson

The match ended in favor of Evander Holyfield

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by almarthins(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

My observation though.

Dem dey obey the law of marginal utility

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Rilwayne001: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2022
At that age you go don see heaven and earth finish, and there will be nothing new under the sun. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Mooh247: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Modern Men have enough to worry about at 35 to 40.... What young boys need is sex,. What Old men badly need is affection and somebody to hold them

Young boys carry oloso, old men prefer side chicks or second wife

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by vince96w2(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:
Testosterone decreases with age...
yea it does but late 30s and early 40s are still active and the level is not that bad ...It's more of responsibilities in terms of care for family, money, establishment...Idle men will still want more sex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by bluefilm: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2022
At my age now, I am more concerned with the prospects/baggage that a girl comes with when dealing with her rather than her sex appeal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Donpuffy(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Aftermath of the sex, repercussions. I mean pregnancy and billings.

When you already have a good family and you have responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by victorazy(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

Ok.

Thanks.

Him don see 30!
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2022
drightguy:
They have seen it all. It's now beyond sex.
That's the just the long and short of everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by izubext007: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Body done weak
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2022
You made a very intelligent observation.

And that is the exact age when women want it the most.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by richie240: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Simple: they've seen it ('eaten it') all!
Wetin remain again.
cool
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by tempusfugit: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
the e
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by iyke2frankeze: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
At that age, those of them who wasted their lives while younger will begin to borrow sense by force. I will knack harder once I get there because I will have less to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by rickpat(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
interesting.... FICTION OF THE YEAR
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by otipoju(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Seen it all. Busy schedules.

We see women as bringing unnecessary drama once sex has joined you both. So you have a sharp filter to screen out likely agitators.

We tell very fine girls that we will call them whenever we get the chance most times we never do and if we do, we fit don forget your name sef.

No room for emotions. We rather have sex a hundred times with one drama free girl than sex one time with a hundred drama loaded girls.

Peace of mind is required to make money and take care of family.

Womanizing no just dey freak us at all again. Nothing to prove. It is those men that did not enjoy playing with women when they were a lot younger na him the thing dey freak fir middle ages

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by victorazy(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:
Testosterone decreases with age...

What about those marrying more wives?

Just leave it that way. Every man has vision and what drives his emotions at a particular time in life.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
At such an age, a man is always thinking about legacy, I have loads of young girls even below 20s that comes around, but I just look at them like, wetin this one get wey I never see before.
exactly, I will be 40 by September for example, what always come to my mind is what have I achive at 40?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by clothingonline(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2022
I read and learn from comment section
Bills is the focus when you grow older
You have seen it all
Libido reduce

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by martinslaura: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

My observation though.

Well that's your observation. Like you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.