Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? (46794 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Lies talk about yourself..

Which No..... !!... Some are very over active

Talk for yourself!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by todaynewsreview: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Op is right. This is where bills, more responsibilities come in. Reality now sets in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by daddymummy(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Amb1045:
you're right here. They will start calling you names because of sex. I have been here before. 2019 I was banging two different ladies consistently. Then I found out I needed consistency, girl way get head for the future. It turns out the once way I dee see have only sex to offer. I done have strength to be satisfying people's urge when they don't match what I wanted in a woman. I just peaceful mind my business dee hustle life Jejely. At early 30 my guy life sets in responsibilities doubles. Na to use small way I get dee use sponsor hustle I come go dee dash one hole way everybody dee collect my money. Sex is not life, you will not die if you don't have a girlfriend
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Squid456: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Sex is overrated. It's stressful and the lady is just laying there like log of wood.
Men just dey sweat on top woman.
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

As in, they may interact with females and do not think of sleeping with her.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ddeola: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2022
It's the age where they begin to understand the consequences of their actions and take responsibility. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by AutoC: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:
Testosterone decreases with age...

Thats not necessarily true though..Your testosterone increases more at that age most especially of you are active and you exercise. I belive it has to do with seeing it all...nothing tend to move you easily since you know if you want to get it you can always get it ...most especially if you are fulfilled with financial and career aspect of your life ...wich most times sets in at that age bracket

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Sayelabola(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Op, your observation is true.

The last time I had sex was on the 16th of February, 2021... it's exactly a year today.

My reason is solely based on religion (African religion), and many thanks to the power of self control.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by mployer(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2022
almarthins:

Dem dey obey the law of marginal utility

You said it all.
Many will not understand. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by qtguru(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.

Stress, the economy, women drama , no appreciation. You just want to chill and just clear your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Stress, responsibility and they have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Dawn91(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
candidladyTemp:

Erectile dysfunction

Stop blaming the economy Mr
[/s]

How someone can just type trash with guile is what baffles me sometimes.

The intelligence threshold alot of you exhibit is extremely low

Sad indeed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Mens testosterone levels start to drop from early 30’s . Simply put it this way, you start loosing interest in sex because you don’t just feel like it. It’s part of aging!
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by fykes(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2022
At such age, a man should have figured out what really matters...sex...sex sex is for kids.
Now he craves stability on life and even if he wants to have sex its with a specific woman

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Phillip2see: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2022
I think one of the reasons is that at that age, there is this understanding that there is more to a lady or a woman than her body or sex.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by tarantino1: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2022
eazzzy1:
How did you observe this? You go around asking men for sex?

grin grin
Exactly what entered my mind
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ubee(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Chai! What are the vetting procedures and steps that determine the type of posts that are cleared to be published on this forum na?

Nairaland should be better than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by candidladyTemp(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Dawn91:
[s]

How someone can just type trash with guile is what baffles me sometimes.

The intelligence threshold alot of you exhibit is extremely low

Sad indeed
[/s]

Hang yourself nah better still swallow some mitz .... Either way you'd die slowly

Now shuuuu fly away lil bird
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Patented: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Na wisdom

lecturer50:

My observation though.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ukaface(f): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Because they've realised that life is a whole lot more of other things than sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by edunaragold(f): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

So I noticed too

My observation though.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by edunaragold(f): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

So I noticed too

My observation though.
. Reputation Matters a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by davinci2: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Too many immature souls in this space, someone opened a thread for a simple discussion please if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just move on. don't come here and be expressing your frustrations. Nigerian youths have a long way to go, only low life wannabes who are easily frustrated with their lives would always seek attention by spewing rubbish when issues are being discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Awoleesu(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2022
I'm strongly suspecting you're female!

Truth is, you may have been conned to believe what you just posted!

But, if I may just say, they aren't got any less libido... They're just being more selective and discrete about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Dawn91(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Hang yourself nah better still swallow some mitz .... Either way you'd die slowly

Now shuuuu fly away lil bird

Again another display of extremely weak cognitive ability. I suspect you were born with w genetic defect that hampers your ability to process stuff mentally in a normal way. Maybe down syndrome?

You are obviously frustrated, unhappy, bitter, depressed and suicidal. undecided

You have our collective sympathies.

Now I understand why most people here detest you.

Pele

Werey

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Youngzedd(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

My observation though.

The law of diminishing marginal returns.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Cos at that time they sees nothing it anymore not on like when they were growing when it was a do or die thing....
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by FishySmell: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Make i dey read comments sha undecided

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by prigoz(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

My observation though.
Priority is order of the day, when one will be thinking of many responsibilities, sex should be least in the order of importance, though my opinion and how it applies to me, am in mid 40.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2022
So who kon dey fund all these our Instagram and Nollywood celebrities and even the upcoming oloshos?? Y'all be capping and talking trash... No be anybody fault say u get erectile dysfunction... University professors upto 60 years of age are still lusting after young women upandan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by almarthins(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
mployer:

You said it all.
Many will not understand. grin

I tell you. Me too dey my late 30ties. I can relate beta.
There come a time in a man's life when yansh and boobs no get meaning anymore. You go just service madam make e no be like say u no be man any more

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Weyrehmod: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Who go share me data to learn today.. Currently out of data and i have some assignment to complete today

09..0487..35507 AIRTEL if you have enough data to share please
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Iamolukorede(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
For men like us btw that age bracket, sex is just there which will always remain till forever. Doing 35 to 40 ain't no joke In life anymore, come to terms with how many ladies he would have slept with before attaining such age bracket.

Life in it self is more than sex from a lady, what is needed is financial intelligence, understanding, endurance, stability, love et Al

We tends to be filled with responsibility and sex is jus by the sides, the level of libidos is not a factor, I know those who are really into women within that age bracket.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Life Without A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.