Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? (46820 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Bishopino: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Being more matured and having more responsibility.
Always thinking on the next move on how to make money.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Benzemma:
Am in my early 30's but when I tell people that i have never had sex with any girl in my life, not that i didn't have the opportunity, they begin ague with me.
The thing is that i have promised myself and my God that i Will never had sex with a girl i will not marry. So even if we are friends, if my spirit isn't convinced that you will be my wife, nothing will make me do it. Even if i think of it, and i remember that vow, i will have a control of myself. Having sex with someone just because we are friends, is as needless as the "s" in island.

Thumbs up. You deserve the world.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by VirileNelly2420: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Study says decline in testosterone starts from 30yrs(but d honestly sounds like football age to my ear).
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by daddymummy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kwinesther:
I'm a lady sir cheesy

Ok. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Carot: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Even without much responsibilities, baba no dey rise early in the morning, not even in this Buhari era.
tell your wife to suck it
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Carot: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
At such an age, a man is always thinking about legacy, I have loads of young girls even below 20s that comes around, but I just look at them like, wetin this one get wey I never see before.
fùck them hard
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Benzemma(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
VocalViolet:

Thumbs up. You deserve the world.

Though am not trying to sound so impressive or get attention. But i don't know why boys and girls of these days, boys especially, see sex in friendship as everything, to the extent that if they hear their fellow male friend saying they never had sex before with a lady, they will see the person as a mugu or simp.

It is even a trending things now among teenagers nowadays. Every small boy on the street now, is focus on having a girlfriend he will be having sex with. One of them told me the other day that he doesn't have girlfriend but a sex friend and this boy is not up to 25years, but he has multiple sex partner of the same age mate or even below that age. All these their attitude will definitely have effect on marriage in future. I have even lost interest of having girlfriend these days cos i will feel as if i have joined them, except am ready for marriage. Even all these girls has started losing their virtue and value in the eyes of serious minded guy out there, who is looking for a life partner, cos they see girls now as the same. And girl now, don't even know the value of virginity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by blasterman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Make una dey deceive una sef

Prick of 20 years get power pass prick of 40

Also most men of that age already get at least one woman by the side so puna nor dey hungry them like that.

Even with that Some of them are still get longer throat for any thing in skirt
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Mens testosterone levels start to drop from early 30’s . Simply put it this way, you start loosing interest in sex because you don’t just feel like it. It’s part of aging!
Lies. Men testosterone increases with age that is why bph and cancer of prostate risk also increase. Research oo otule
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
He can resist emotional pressure.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
You're satisfied in life
You know sex is used as a trap
You can always get it so why rush
Single and married women are in your DM
You respect women more
You have more to lose from bad decisions

More money, more responsibility, more sense
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
For me, You start becoming a man, when you resist emotional pressure. Whatever it takes, whichever method, just resist the pressure.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Bankalert(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Because they have had enough vaginas grin
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by OvertheTop(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Olayetan:
It’s pure responsibility that reduces that sex libido

Responsibilities at these Age Bracket:

Rent Payment : N300k-350k/Year
Pay School Fee: N400 k-500k/ Year (for 2 kids)
Monthly Food: about N600k / Year
Transport: about N300k/Year
Outings: N150k/Year
Family Welfare: N100/Year
Entertainment(dstv...etc): 80k/Year
Appliance Repair (gen, car, fridge,...etc.): 50k/Year

…..Among so many other Bills.....

and you are now thinking of Saving to:
Build a House....N50 Million
May Be Bay a New Car: 2.5Million
Buy Assests....

.......among others........

With all these Activities Above, implementation Thoughts and the Current Nigerian Economy.....

The Urge for SX will likely Reduce

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Olayetan(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
OvertheTop:

Responsibilities at these Age Bracket:

Rent Payment : N300k-350k/Year
Pay School Fee: N400 k-500k/ Year (for 2 kids)
Monthly Food: about N600k / Year
Transport: about N300k/Year
Outings: N150k/Year
Family Welfare: N100/Year
Entertainment(dstv...etc): 80k/Year
Appliance Repair (gen, car, fridge,...etc.): 50k/Year

…..Among so many other Bills.....

and you are now thinking of Saving to:
Build a House....N50 Million
May Be Bay a New Car: 2.5Million
Buy Assests....

.......among others........

With all these Activities Above, implementation Thoughts and the Current Nigerian Economy.....

The Urge for SX will likely Reduce

Exactly, even the rich ones doesn't have high libido for sex cux they have business responsibility to look after or else, the business collapse...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by batb: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Having sex is nothing to boast about, it is like eating delicious meal and brag that you have achieved something!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by batb: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
I parted ways with my gf in 2009 and told her, I wanted to serve God and leave foolishness. She thought I was joking, I resisted all her attempt to get me unzip her, I stay focus on God for 9 consistence years before walking someone's daughter the aisle. Pre marital sex is a quick killer of destiny.
You are ignorant, it will soon clear for your eye! Nobody promise you that you will always have erection. And by forty, you are done for sexually!
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by t2luv1: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Erectile dysfunction

Stop blaming the economy Mr

When paying $900 per month in child support on a child. I guess that will do that to you. Pls don't ask me how i know this
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Viccano: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
At that age reality sets in. You'll be more focus on the things you want in life and the things you have not achieve yet, your pursuit in life inreases sex is no longer a priority

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Lacash: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

As in, they may interact with females and do not think of sleeping with her.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.
Yeah it’s true, and one of the reason it’s always like that is because we’ve seen it all, and we’ve come to realize there’s more to life than sex. Somebody like me @39 have the privilege of bleeping up to 5/6 puna everyday, but I’m not just always moved by that. Sex is the least on my table cos mi o raye Oshi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by kwaso2: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Interesting thoughts.
My that is busy building a house for my wife and children, taking academic programme and planning to commence village project asap. Omo, Its admire and muveee. No time for *disfavour*, unnecessary waste and fine girl allowance......If e do me too much, we go enter bathroom go pour cold water for body

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by seyz91(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy
ImoleNaija:

Even without much responsibilities, baba no dey rise early in the morning, not even in this Buhari era.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by CalmElder(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mercychen:
Who told you that? Abi na them craze pass for sex.

Get your facts right abeg.

Men tend to enjoy sex more as they age, but the number of women available for the age range that OP mentioned is so insane, one has to advise himself that there is more to life than sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by abbaashiru(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm SEGE... WHEN YOU'RE A WOMAN, MOĹĔ EAT ANYTIME, AMEN...
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Cousin9999: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Maturity, priorities, and taste.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Shydie(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
When responsibilities hit you ehh you will forget everything
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by bibianna(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Exactly the age range I like for men. They're the best!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by saintruky(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Perhaps, you are missing the age bracket. Men enjoy sex more from 20s to 50s. Kpakam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by culf: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
ovanny15:

Exactly dearie

Thank you
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by culf: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
kansoboy:

U said it all. Plus they are smart to know that after sex comes financial demanding from this females money which would have been ment for children upkeep.

Lol...
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Freestainworld:
At such an age, a man is always thinking about legacy, I have loads of young girls even below 20s that comes around, but I just look at them like, wetin this one get wey I never see before.
Haha Bad boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.