Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? (46851 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by beautyhd: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Father4all:
God bless you for this

God bless you too
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by TechTack: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
oglalasioux:
Once you clock 40 it's like a veil is pulled from your eyes. You begin to see the world as it really is. I'm personally shocked because most things exciting to me before I turned 40 have suddenly turned mundane.

Life really begins at 40.

Preach
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by TechTack: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2022
DarkJeddi:
NOBODY is saying you don't crave sex at that age..

But that most are better able to do without..

And control their libido than at younger years.

Succinct

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:13am On Feb 27, 2022
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

As in, they may interact with females and do not think of sleeping with her.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.
A serious Man in 30s would have seen Life and Earth finished that Sex is only meant for relaxation not a Job. 30s and 40s is the Era of Consolidating ones Life and Preparation of Generational Successes or Failure. The Brain is fully Matured at that Age and Testosterone can be Managed fully by the Brain.

When Your Di.ck is rising Non-stop, You understand that's just some chemical reactions in your body which will subsides with time maybe due to what you just eat, drink or Others but John Thomas will calm down Verily.

But in 20s and 10s, Once Di.ck is jacking the next is where is the next available vagi.na or Soap to blow the nonsense comot the body.

40yo is Playtime is Over, You meet Women for Serious Business and not mere chooking inside each other's Body. At the end, sex is just sex without any Gain except with the one Your Heart and Brain Resonates with and Great Applications are churning from such mental cohabitation.

If not, sex with just any Person Leads to Regrets during mental review in the Long-run.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Freestainworld:
At such an age, a man is always thinking about legacy, I have loads of young girls even below 20s that comes around, but I just look at them like, wetin this one get wey I never see before.
Or like, this girl is yet to see Life. I bet she no understand Inflation or the global impact of Russia, Ukraine and Nato War grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.