Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? (46849 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by lereinter(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2022
This is very debatable

We have read about men above 50 dying after sex romp

No matter how strong you are you have to limit your close acquittance to female

Very strong discipline and godliness see the only way to avoid pre or extra marital sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ayindejimmy(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2022
When you are married with responsibilities, you'll learn that sex isn't all that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by tunjilana: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

As in, they may interact with females and do not think of sleeping with her.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.

Refined taste(he has seen it all and just doesn't fall for anything with vagina), more options due to accumulation of wealth or status (meaning he can be delaying with u while having his bed warmed with the ones he is busy with)...he is genuinely busy with more important things e.g. his business, his political campaign or his management role in his company etc...he has a lot of younger females around him and can easily fit u into one of those ones...more like this one na like my junior sister or niece or one junior mentee...ur situation is relatable to those he has probably seen and sex doesn't come to mind but big brotherhood....etc
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Quiny32323: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Kenmatt:
Someone will just open a thread out of assumption, all of you will dive in to comment without proper verification and as a result, you are supporting the claim ignorantly.

Who told you that men in that age don't crave for sex?

I and so many friends of mine within that age, are almost going "gaga" for sex truthfully

Maybe you didn't start early with it, I just cleared someone of this, just a few minutes ago, told her point blank. The world doesn't n will not revolve around your bumbum.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by riczy(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2022
No shit!
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Imokha(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2022
You are right
Fiscus105:
Though some animals in human' skin would not say no even in their 60s

But for normal human beings the reasons are many.
1. So many burdens that need to be cleared that are more important than random sex.

2. Such sex is readily available for them in their respective homes, becos larger percentage of that age grade might have married .

3. Ego and self respect of been a responsible man would reduce their animalistic behaviors towards women.

4. Decrease in testetorone as one ages..

5 Such man would have seen it all in different size and shape of pusssies at that age.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by oglalasioux(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2022
Once you clock 40 it's like a veil is pulled from your eyes. You begin to see the world as it really is. I'm personally shocked because most things exciting to me before I turned 40 have suddenly turned mundane.

Life really begins at 40.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2022
Southernigbo:
well girls too ain't that attracted to them, except if they see or think of their riches
Lol..

This one is still don't know yet..

Girls are not attracted to them?

It shows you no nothing about the average girl..
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Erectile dysfunction

Stop blaming the economy Mr
And you think too much stress doesn't contribute to erectile dysfunction?
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Kwinesther: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2022
daddymummy:

Shameless man.

That's how you would be coming online to disgrace yourself. See the way you are saying it without any iota of self respect!

It is males like you who have made this world to view the male gender in bad light.

It is males like you who make the opposite gender to believe they are better than us because they have what we want while we don't have what they want.

It is shameless men like you who make a woman to be entitled because she believes she can take over everything a man has because he has slept with her. When someone condemns her, she would say after all the man slept with her, why wouldn't she take over everything he has in exchange for the sex?

She does this because men like you have given women the impression that their sexual organs are more important than your own and that you are always going "Gaga" for sex.

If someone is not like you, you would say the person is not a real man.

If someone is not as lustful as you, that is how you and your folks would be ganging up against him.

You would exclude him from your circle and be planning evil against him.

You people have shamelessly reduced the male gender to beings whose only purpose of existence is to have sex.

I remember one useless man who was caught trying to rape a minor, and the idiot was shouting and defending himself that as a man, he is supposed to have sex.

They will eat their shit and turn around to accuse a man with self control of not being a man for not eating the poo with them.

Such a shame of a gender.

I read that the reason many women lost interest in sex is that men are so cheap and are always looking for sex. Anything that is common always lost value. That's why women are trading sex for money, and wealth. That's how males like you have brought shame on the male gender.

Although I believe you may be a woman with a male moniker just trying to disgrace the male gender and make it appear that women are very important and men are always going crazy over women.

You may just be trying to make women happy by believing they are very important afterall.
shocked Reasonable, sensible and responsible men like this still dey this country Respect man!!! Good things shall not elude you this year in Jesus name. If we have just a more 100men like you in this country then adultery, fornication, rape, hookups and prostitution will drastically reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Kenmatt:
Someone will just open a thread out of assumption, all of you will dive in to comment without proper verification and as a result, you are supporting the claim ignorantly.

Who told you that men in that age don't crave for sex?

I and so many friends of mine within that age, are almost going "gaga" for sex truthfully

NOBODY is saying you don't crave sex at that age..

But that most are better able to do without..

And control their libido than at younger years.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DaveHarry(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2022
I don see pleasure me I don tire eh, I wan to leave the rest for my children eh...
That's why!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ufotunang: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2022
For where?? ...not in nigeria here..oo...70, 80 years old men dey Nack many women well, well...dey no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by ufotunang: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2022
DarkJeddi:
NOBODY is saying you don't crave sex at that age..

But that most are better able to do without..

And control their libido than at younger years.
....not in nigeria here
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Ndoki85(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Words of knowledge, I am 39 years old, and I find it difficult to have sex, my mind doesn't go for sex any more,and I don't know why, so your words proves true because I find myself in that category,
lecturer50:
I have observed that males in their late thirties and early forties can easily say NO to sex.

Even if the lady is very beautiful and wants sex with the man, he can easily refuse or delay it. And the surprising thing is that they have more opportunities to sleep with women,

unlike the males in their twenties and early thirties who are always looking for sex which they won't even find. Such an irony!

People in late thirties and early forties tends to be more focused and self fulfilled, and tend to discover that Sex is not that important.

I don't mean those who are chronic sex addict. I am talking about a normal somebody.

(As in, those males who are chronic sex addict, even if they are 100 years, they can still rape their great grand daughters to satisfy themselves. So I am not talking about those kind of males.)

My observation though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by martinmiller: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
You sound real with your comment and I can't read any far better than this here.

This platform is filled with toddlers who no next to nothing about life, sex is jus by the sides like you have said it is not priority. What if I say to you that I have been on celibacy for about 2 years now. Yet I'm loving it, infact I get alot done easily, have you tried it before ?..

uote author=Iamolukorede post=110268868]For men like us btw that age bracket, sex is just there which will always remain till forever. Doing 35 to 40 ain't no joke In life anymore, come to terms with how many ladies he would have slept with before attaining such age bracket.

Life in it self is more than sex from a lady, what is needed is financial intelligence, understanding, endurance, stability, love et Al

We tends to be filled with responsibility and sex is jus by the sides, the level of libidos is not a factor, I know those who are really into women within that age bracket.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by pacespot(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
At that age, sex is the last thing that bothers a man. Ambitions, career, self actualization are far at the higher pecking orders. Though they might want to have sex once in a while, but any slight rejection from a woman will put off the thought in their mind quickly.

However you should also know that, men who are lucky to have accomplished many things they have dreamt off as a kid at that age will have a higher sex drive.

Nonetheless, this is an individual thing, some men have a higher sex drive at that age even though they have accomplished a little while others have a lower sex drive at that age despite their great accomplishments, because they are still hoping to achieve more.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by WaytoGo: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
lecturer50:

My observation though.

You have a sharp observation. I can relate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Bahamas95(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2022
They are legends, they've seen it all.

All shapes, sizes, colour, dry, wet, watery, oily, creamy etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by kazma1010(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
That time some guys are focusing how to money thinking about life general
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by fxsky: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Struggle years for Tangible Achievements....... Peak period to be somebody in future smiley
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by kansoboy: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
culf:
Maturity, better self control, being responsible etc.

U said it all. Plus they are smart to know that after sex comes financial demanding from this females money which would have been ment for children upkeep.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Benzemma(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Am in my early 30's but when I tell people that i have never had sex with any girl in my life, not that i didn't have the opportunity, they begin ague with me.
The thing is that i have promised myself and my God that i Will never had sex with a girl i will not marry. So even if we are friends, if my spirit isn't convinced that you will be my wife, nothing will make me do it. Even if i think of it, and i remember that vow, i will have a control of myself. Having sex with someone just because we are friends, is as needless as the "s" in island.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Kenmatt(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
daddymummy:

Shameless man.

That's how you would be coming online to disgrace yourself. See the way you are saying it without any iota of self respec

It is males like you who have made this world to view the male gender in bad light.

It is males like you who make the opposite gender to believe they are better than us because they have what we want while we don't have what they want.

It is shameless men like you who make a woman to be entitled because she believes she can take over everything a man has because he has slept with her. When someone condemns her, she would say after all the man slept with her, why wouldn't she take over everything he has in exchange for the sex?

She does this because men like you have given women the impression that their sexual organs are more important than your own and that you are always going "Gaga" for sex.

If someone is not like you, you would say the person is not a real man.

If someone is not as lustful as you, that is how you and your folks would be ganging up against him.

You would exclude him from your circle and be planning evil against him.

You people have shamelessly reduced the male gender to beings whose only purpose of existence is to have sex.

I remember one useless man who was caught trying to rape a minor, and the idiot was shouting and defending himself that as a man, he is supposed to have sex.

They will eat their shit and turn around to accuse a man with self control of not being a man for not eating the poo with them.

Such a shame of a gender.

I read that the reason many women lost interest in sex is that men are so cheap and are always looking for sex. Anything that is common always lost value. That's why women are trading sex for money, and wealth. That's how males like you have brought shame on the male gender.

Although I believe you may be a woman with a male moniker just trying to disgrace the male gender and make it appear that women are very important and men are always going crazy over women.

You may just be trying to make women happy by believing they are very important afterall.

I think you are crying because of your low lbido.

I don't really need to trade words with a pretender.
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by jericco1(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Like the guy above me said, at 35 to 40, any sensible man ll reason things that re more important. Sex drive reduces when you have more responsibilities

Nice one
Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
ufotunang:
....not in nigeria here

Not true..

Simple logic tells you that as you get older..

Your responsibilities and priorities changes..

You don't expect a normal 40 year old and a 20 year old to have the same priorities..

Even women of the two ages have vastly different priorities..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
One Word Testosterone.
Testosterone reaches its peak around 18-20 .
That is when nature wants you to start making babies .

Thereafter the levels decline slowly and from around the age of 30 this is by about 1% a year
so by age 45 the levels are about 75% what they were at age 20. Some men eve drop more than this
Testosterone supports not only sex drive but muscle and bone strength and even mental focus.

So as you get older the sex drive is more manageable
You can boost testosterone with weight training or taking it on prescription

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Because we has more problem bothering us than sexxxx

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? by Feelings79: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
At such an age, a man is always thinking about legacy, I have loads of young girls even below 20s that comes around, but I just look at them like, wetin this one get wey I never see before.
Same feeling with me,"wetin she get wey I never see?"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.